• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

So NIST lied about the failure mechanism of WTC 7 in the 911 Official Report?

But it does make you a liar, since the Pentagon was without question hit by a Boeing 757 - specifically American Airlines Flight 77 - and all of your attempts to demonstrate otherwise have been laughable. You keep living in your fantasy land of lazy Trutherdom. That's fine. But you are not going to convince anyone else with your pathetic efforts.

and the huggers attempts to prove comedy central! Cant even come up with enough plane parts to fill a pickup truck.

See we arent talking about a cessna here, planes have LOTS of parts, not just one engine one strut and one wheel and a couple small pieces of tin that one person can carry.

Look here bub. My chief WATCHED the airliner slam into the building. My father in law's OFFICE was destroyed (he wasn't there but his replacement was and died) I KNOW people that helped clean up after that.

You are delusional. You cannot accept reality, that people would commit an act like this under the guise of religion. This goes beyond your abilities, so you created in your mind a fantasy, found others with the same mental disorder. And the world scoffs at you.

But you most certainly DID call me, and the people I know liars. You and your mentally deranged friends **** on the memories of those who died with your constant stupidity.

Really? When will he be available to give us his deposition?

Its not that you are a liar, its that I for one dont believe it.

If you want to scoff at something check out the smudge that blows up the pentagon!

Do you see a plane here?

Really? When will he be available to give us his deposition?

Its not that you are a liar, its that I for one dont believe it.

If you want to scoff at something check out the smudge that blows up the pentagon!

Do you see a plane here?

You are seeing what you choose to believe

You are seeing what you choose to believe

see now thats ass backwards.

when it is in fact a smudge and I make the call that it is in fact a smudge that is not believing what I choose to believe. It is an educated accurate observation what is factually there.

Now on the other hand when someone looks at a smudge and believes they see a plane that is on the same turf as looking at clouds and seeing angels from heaven.

So are we to believe that you think you see a plane? Is that it?

see now thats ass backwards.

when it is in fact a smudge and I make the call that it is in fact a smudge that is not believing what I choose to believe. It is an educated accurate observation what is factually there.

Now on the other hand when someone looks at a smudge and believes they see a plane that is on the same turf as looking at clouds and seeing angels from heaven.

So are we to believe that you think you see a plane? Is that it?

Lets see camera that takes single frame pictures fails to capture fast moving airliner on frame. Hundreds die. You claim smudge. Sane ppl realize it was an airliner. This is like sing the mob landing with a fool.

Lets see camera that takes single frame pictures fails to capture fast moving airliner on frame. Hundreds die. You claim smudge. Sane ppl realize it was an airliner. This is like sing the mob landing with a fool.

so you think the pentagon use baby monitors for their surveillance system. You obviously have no knowlege of cameras either. Hell a cheap sony handycam will stop a bullet going over twice that fast. Sane people? Can we depose these so called 'sane' people? Who said they were sane btw? you? got references?

Hey if you think its a plane great, stop by I have a bridge for sale that might interest you as well

I have seen a video overlay done by a fellow using orthographic projection (I think that's the right term) where he overlaid a scale image of the Boeing at that distance, and it really dramatized what it SHOULD have looked like if the smudge were ACTUALLY a Boeing.

I gave him a link to a column detailing the shutter speeds of this camera and how that limitation gave us the image he is now disputing, but guess what? He wasn't interested. What does that tell you?

Can someone explain for me why arguing about cameras and video evidence at the Pentagon shows that NIST lied about the failure initiation explanation for WTC7???

Isn't WTC >>> Pentagon a very long way to chase a truther down a rabbit burrow?

Can someone explain for me why arguing about cameras and video evidence at the Pentagon shows that NIST lied about the failure initiation explanation for WTC7???

Isn't WTC >>> Pentagon a very long way to chase a truther down a rabbit burrow?

Truther (sic) tactics:

1). When one's (a thruther's) contention has been demonstrated as specious, ignore the response and immediately switch to a new contention, thus bogging down the argument while allowing for the use of the discredited contention again at a later date.

Truther (sic) tactics:

1). When one's (a truther's) contention has been demonstrated as specious, ignore the response and immediately switch to a new contention, thus bogging down the argument while allowing for the use of the discredited contention again at a later date.
Understood.
"Remember that the goal of conspiracy rhetoric is to bog down the discussion, not to make progress toward a solution" Jay Windley

HOWEVER - there is a classic problem of logistic "tail" pyramidal growth. As the "battle" gets further away from the "supply base" the need rapidly develops to re-supply the front line THEN arises the need to re-supply the re-suppliers. If the rabbit burrow is very long then it needs fresh food and water supplies to refresh the coneys working at the burrowing end..

And those taking "supplies" also need "supplying"....etc - compounding exponentially.

On a bigger scale it is a problem for AU Military planning to defend our North West or Northern coastlines. We scarcely have the transport to resupply a military force big enough to kick out any invaders....

So metaphors and analogies aside - those rabbit burrows from WTC7 to Pentagon must have some exhausted bunnies resident in them. Probably many of them never seen light of day....

...could be a first time event here - I may need to report the trolling to the SPCA :roll:

On a bigger scale it is a problem for AU Military planning to defend our North West or Northern coastlines. We scarcely have the transport to resupply a military force big enough to kick out any invaders....

Just to set the record strait:

The only "invaders" ozeco could ever be talking about is simply 'refugees',

fleeing from atrocious and horrendous conditions in the middle east, caused

by no small measure by the participation of Australia in a war of aggression

and the inevitable "aftermaths" of yet further murders and devastations!

These 'refugees' are either send back to Indonesia, or if they come too close

to Australia, are send to "concentration camps" on Papua New Guinean Islands,

as again to suffer atrocious and horrendous conditions.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom