• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

So, I take it Your God Killed Jesus

If I tell you to go get yourself killed by police and you do so, I killed you?

Wow, I guessing you blame your parents for every decision you make too, correct? Do you take personal responsibility for anything - or always blame other people for making you do it? "It's not my fault, he told me to put my tongue on the frozen pipe." LOL

You don't have authority over me. Generals have authority over their troops. We aren't discussing personal responsibility.

You don't have authority over me. Generals have authority over their troops. We aren't discussing personal responsibility.

YOU don't want to discuss personal responsibility anyway. You appear to totally oppose the very concept of personal responsibility.

You have to pick one of two premises, rather jumping back and forth. Are you arguing from the premise that God is real or God is not? Which one is it? If God is NOT real, God didn't make Jesus do a damn thing. If God as in the Bible is real, then death is a blessing for those going to heaven plus Jesus is God anyway meaning God committed suicide by cop - so the cops don't kill you - or something like that.

So which one it is?

MLK Jr knowingly has black people come to protest marches outright knowing they would be violently assaulted. Even part of his tactic to gain public support. Therefore, the OPer's logic is that it is a fact that MLK Jr beat up and set dogs on black civil rights marchers. Tear all those street signs down!

Actually, no. My thread is rooted in solid logic. God sent his son here to die--ergo, he killed him. The only way to escape that rather grim reality (assuming it true) is to use illogic. Stuff like Jesus didn't really die. Or Jesus was a god. Or Jesus died and came back to life. You know, illogical crap.
lol your thread has zero logic

YOU don't want to discuss personal responsibility anyway. You appear to totally oppose the very concept of personal responsibility.

You have to pick one of two premises, rather jumping back and forth. Are you arguing from the premise that God is real or God is not? Which one is it? If God is NOT real, God didn't make Jesus do a damn thing. If God as in the Bible is real, then death is a blessing for those going to heaven plus Jesus is God anyway meaning God committed suicide by cop - so the cops don't kill you - or something like that.

So which one it is?

This discussion has nothing to do with personal responsibility. You want that to become the subject, not me.

If the Christian god is real, God did make Jesus get born and did require him to die to save humanity, all according to Christian belief. Jesus was not just some average guy that God requested pretty please die for humanity. He was sent on a suicide mission by his Father and he completed it in obedience to his Father, God the Father is ultimately responsible.

Back
Top Bottom