• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

So conservatives. Is it time to dump the far right?

It is abundently clear from this post that you have no idea what you are talking about. Again learn the definitions of the term Republic and Representative Democracy. The electoral college is your proof???? Really. Again this is the kind of delusional belief system that is what is the largest problem with the conservative movement in general and the Republican Party in specific.

its the other way around, your incorrect.

find for me were the founders speak of Representative democracy for the people.

try john adams first,

Really...your are saying that if Romney had won by the same margin and the President won by the conservative media machine would not have declared "a rebuke of Marxism?" I know they would have because they were saying that BEFORE the election. They had the same self-deluded confidence that I spoke about in this thread that Romney was going to win. They spoke about how the country will choose conservatism over liberalism. I don't have to assume they would be saying this because they already were.

i believe my point is, if Romney won, and the balance of power was the same in congress, would democrats say, OK, we are going to give into the republicans and do what they want to do.....no!

so why do people think republicans should do that because obama is still in office?

Try to be more vague and you'll win a prize.

I was thinking more about his freakazoid policies but I guess Beck can mostly only ramble about the apocalypse -- hence his huge tea party following..

You obviously watch him, he is not apocalyptic.

The issue isn’t rational people, it is his adoring audience. :)

Take for example, Amigo.

You're right, I'm not rational because I actually believe in the constitution and the vision of the framers. :2razz:

its the other way around, your incorrect.

find for me were the founders speak of Representative democracy for the people.

try john adams first,

Until you realize what the terms under consideration mean then trying to debate you is useless. I refuse to debate unarmed, uninformed or purposefully ignorant people.

You’re right, I’m not rational because I actually believe in the constitution and the vision of the framers. :2razz:
If your grasp of the Constitution and related documents is coming from or matching that of Beck/Beck U, you aren’t even within shouting distance of rational.

Last edited:
If your grasp of the Constitution and related documents is coming from or matching that of Beck/Beck U, you aren’t even within shouting distance of rational.

Oh right, you hate the constitution.

Not a Hannity fan, as he lends his voice to the worst of the rhetoric. But good to know he sees it.
I just can't stand the tone of his voice. I could agree with everything he says but I wouldn't know because he makes my ears bleed.

Oh right, you hate the constitution.
LOL

No. I revere it enough to use the English language and rational thought to comprehend it rather than the secret decoder chalkboard coupled with tangental half-facts, entirely fabricated imaginings, and stunningly bizarre attempts at reasoning.

LOL

No. I revere it enough to use the English language and rational thought to comprehend it rather than the secret decoder chalkboard coupled with tangental half-facts, entirely fabricated imaginings, and stunningly bizarre attempts at reasoning.

Thanks for proving you are completely ignorant of Beck.

I just can't stand the tone of his voice. I could agree with everything he says but I wouldn't know because he makes my ears bleed.

Also, Hannity is quite boring.

LOL

lol@tangenital half facts. i guffaw'd.

Thanks for proving you are completely ignorant of Beck.

29889606.jpg

Until you tame the far right the GOP will continue to lose elections. This country has spoken and those tea party wack jobs are being defeated because of their ignorance and big mouths and that is the bottom line.

I don't see why, you keep winning with the same ignorance and big mouths you have on the far left .. so what is the difference ??

Listening to conservatives weigh the relative merits of freaks like Beck and Hannity is like listening to the Taliban argue for and against black burkas versus gray ones.

Listening to conservatives weigh the relative merits of freaks like Beck and Hannity is like listening to the Taliban argue for and against black burkas versus gray ones.

Yes, coming to a city near you, thanks to Obushma!

Rush is entertaining, in an off=kelter sort of way, but he isn't as well versed as Hannity is.
The few times I've seen him, he didn't rationally discuss issues but threw nonsense at people. I've listen to rush more, but he's lost a lot in recent years.

how could it?..........there was no mandate either way.

no blowout nothing, so how can any side say the other should move there way?

President Obama made it very clear in his campaign that he was going to attack the economy in a balanced way with tax hikes to those making $250,000 plus.

He was elected promising a tax hike. He has a clear mandate to pursue that approach to the economy.

To your other point it is not a matter of one side saying what the other side has to do. I think the OP was questioning if the GOP would increase its electability if it dropped the power the far-right seems to have. I am guessing your answer is no :)

I will, because Obama's gonna change a lot of people here. Get ready for more and more conservatives.

I wouldn't count on that. You guys have been very wrong so far. Maybe to time to realize how far astray the hyperbole has taken you and reassess things.

I wouldn't count on that. You guys have been very wrong so far. Maybe to time to realize how far astray the hyperbole has taken you and reassess things.

This not the same as predicting an election. The next four years will have a terrible economy as a result of more Obama policies.

Back
Top Bottom