• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Smartie's Bar & Grill

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? You haven't done ANY shopping yet? And you expect me to dance with you? Come now, darlin... you know it takes a shiny bauble or two to get a gal's attention. Dance with Scrooge? Hurmph!

Meh :shrug: Well Dollface, bein a Scatman.....I am a Diamond in the Ruff. So lets go jingle your erm I mean Lets go Jingle those Bells!
evil6.gif

Btw, it's not like I have a whole lot to shop for. Kids are grown and I wont see but one of them this year. Plus the OL doesn't have any family either. So its pretty much down to us. The dog and cat. My brother is heading down for Florida and my sister is going to the Dominican Republic for a vacation. So it was a card for them and see ya next year. What sucks is I will have to Work both Christmas eve and Christmas.

Btw, it's not like I have a whole lot to shop for. Kids are grown and I wont see but one of them this year. Plus the OL doesn't have any family either. So its pretty much down to us. The dog and cat. My brother is heading down for Florida and my sister is going to the Dominican Republic for a vacation. So it was a card for them and see ya next year. What sucks is I will have to Work both Christmas eve and Christmas.

OK, so maybe you don't need to do much shopping then. Just a little something for me and 'zel... and you'll be done!

Here ya go, sweetie. A couple of ideas from NM's Christmas Catalog:

NMD0D4D_ai.jpg

Sofia Cashmere
Fox Fur-Trimmed Floral-Print Cape
$1995

NMD0F8T_mi.jpg

Eric Javits
Victoria Rabbit Felt Hat, Burgundy
$350

If it's easier, you can just PM me a credit card # and I'll handle it for ya.

Am I good to you or what????

images

Oops, wrong pic...

I mean...

images

;)

$350 for a ****ing hat?

Do you realize how many John Deere caps I could buy for that?

Now get me a PBR and it better be cold!

OK, so maybe you don't need to do much shopping then. Just a little something for me and 'zel... and you'll be done!

NMD0D4D_ai.jpg

Sofia Cashmere
$1995

NMD0F8T_mi.jpg

Eric Javits
$350

:shock: Did eyes mention Eyes am Fiscally Conservative. Hows bout we ties a sheet around ya likes a Cape and we get Zel a baseball Cap from Wally-World!
slap2.gif
pimpdaddy.gif

$350 for a ****ing hat?

PBR, huh?

Guess we know where you'll be doing your Christmas shopping, darlin.

day-after-christmas-walmart-sale1-300x266.jpg

LOL, you'd prob be standing in line next to me.

Here ya go.. cold is all I can promise. It's been in the cooler for 5 yrs... nobody ever asked for one before.

pbr-aka-pabst-blue-ribbon-beer.jpg

$350 for a ****ing hat?

See that there Storm.
icon_cyclops_ani.gif
Gives these wimmens folks an inch and they wills tries to take ya down the mile with a curve.
boozing.gif

I got nothing against curves MMC.

That reminds me Smartie, have you lost weight?

Bye the way, the PBR hits the spot.

:shock: Did eyes mention Eyes am Fiscally Conservative. Hows bout we ties a sheet around ya likes a Cape and we get Zel a baseball Cap from Wally-World!
slap2.gif
pimpdaddy.gif

Fiscally Conservative, huh? If it's not ED, it's FC. What's a girl to do? :(

Got all my Christmas shopping done today. It'll take me until next Christmas to pay it off. I need a drink! :shock:

No guy's finish their Christmas shopping this early...WTH is wrong with you???...;)

Hey but at least ya have a job...;)

NMD0D4D_ai.jpg

Sofia Cashmere
$1995

NMD0F8T_mi.jpg

Eric Javits
$350

Am I good to you or what????

images

Oops, wrong pic...

I mean...

images

;)

Oh yeah...that hat is mine...Love hats!!! thanks MMC, I'll be looking for it...LOL

Oh yeah...that hat is mine...Love hats!!! thanks MMC, I'll be looking for it...LOL

I like it, too. And the cape? Fox trim. Get outta here... I might just walk over to Neiman's at lunch and stroke that cape.

ROFLMAO

Did you check out that link? My, but I can always find things I like if I can't afford 'em!

*Wanders into my fav online franchise*

Hey smartie haven't seen ya around in a bit.

they think i'm some sort of hosiery around these parts and not use to my genius or sex life. winkety wink.

bth of which are well know to my favourite set of southern belle thighs on the planet...

ya i know .....misbehaving beyond the beyond....don't hit me...

grabs a groelsch ...and a scotch and downs a few oxycontins with the boiler maker...

*Wanders into my fav online franchise*

Hey smartie haven't seen ya around in a bit.

they think i'm some sort of hosiery around these parts and not use to my genius or sex life. winkety wink.

bth of which are well know to my favourite set of southern belle thighs on the planet...

ya i know .....misbehaving beyond the beyond....don't hit me...

grabs a groelsch ...and a scotch and downs a few oxycontins with the boiler maker...

That's the Doc I've been missin! Glad to see you found a home, darlin. Had visions of you living in your car! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom