• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Smartie's Bar & Grill (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't this guy get into some trouble this morning? The one that made the original video gangham style.

Didn't this guy get into some trouble this morning? The one that made the original video gangham style.

I've been outta touch today... what'd he get in trouble for? (BTW, his name is Psy, sounds like 'sigh')

He's prob on minute 12 of his 15 min of fame. Catchy tune, though. I like it. ;)

*dances*

I don't know I heard he was saying something about killing Americans or that he had. I didn't really pay attention to it. As I was Dealing with ALL My People!

Am I delusional, or was there once a thread or subforum at another place named "Smartie's Bar and Grill"? I swear I've read this before...somewhere, but I don't remember where.

Am I delusional, or was there once a thread or subforum at another place named "Smartie's Bar and Grill"? I swear I've read this before...somewhere, but I don't remember where.

Google it and you will see there are franchises all over the Place. The Boss lady is famous almost a Phenom such as myself.
yo2.gif

Yeah, I like to have a getaway where I can play nice on these forums. Otherwise, I'd prob grow horns and a forked tail. ;)

I don't know I heard he was saying something about killing Americans or that he had. I didn't really pay attention to it. As I was Dealing with ALL My People!

Yeah, that's kinda old news, darlin. He's apologized for his previous anti-American rant and while lots of people aren't buying it.... plenty of Americans seem willing to make him a superstar anyway. Gee, sounds familiar... where have we heard that before??

Hi. MMC told me the bar has opened up here. Thought i'd drop by and order a Tequila Sunrise. :)

Sure is.....Magnum ,Tequila Sunrise comin Up. Course the one of the goilz will be round to seves it up.
pimpdaddy.gif

4.jpg

Did Ya want that in a Tall Glass?
bar2.gif

Evenin, barflies. Nice to see ya, Mags :2wave: Glad you didn't get lost in this big ole place!

Coffee and keep it comin!
factorycoffee.gif

Yeah.....Luther hasn't been in for his usual beers.

Looks Like U best gets some Entertainment goin or something.
pimpdaddy.gif

Somebody brought Bourbon Balls to work today. That oughta help something, eh?

Do this test. Keep you off the streets. I'm in the 2%.

At the end of this message, you are asked a question.
Answer it immediately..

Don't stop to think about it.

Just say the first thing that pops into your mind.

This is a fun 'test'... AND kind of spooky at the same time! Give it a try and you'll see how many people you know fall into the same percentage as you.. Be sure to put in the subject line if you are among the 98% or the 2%. You'll understand what that means after you finish taking the 'test..'

Now - just follow the instructions as quickly as possible. Do not go to the next calculation before you have finished the previous one.

You do not ever need to write or remember the answers, just do it using your mind. You'll be surprised.

Start: How much is: 15 + 6

3 + 56

89 + 2

12 + 53

75 + 26

25 + 52

63 + 32

I know! Calculations are hard work,
but it's nearly over..

Come on, one more! .....

123 + 5

QUICK! THINK ABOUT
A COLOR AND A TOOL!

Scroll further to the bottom....

A bit more...

You just thought about a red hammer, didn't you?

If this is not your answer, you are among 2% of people who have a different, if not abnormal, mind.

98% of the folks would answer a red hammer while doing this exercise.

Weird... I thought of a YELLOW hammer... and I hate the color yellow. Go figger?

Wonder what the deal is with the hammer? Why doesn't anybody think of a screwdriver or something????

Somebody brought Bourbon Balls to work today. That oughta help something, eh?

Do this test. Keep you off the streets. I'm in the 2%.

At the end of this message, you are asked a question.
Answer it immediately..

Don't stop to think about it.

Just say the first thing that pops into your mind.

This is a fun 'test'... AND kind of spooky at the same time! Give it a try and you'll see how many people you know fall into the same percentage as you.. Be sure to put in the subject line if you are among the 98% or the 2%. You'll understand what that means after you finish taking the 'test..'

Now - just follow the instructions as quickly as possible. Do not go to the next calculation before you have finished the previous one.

You do not ever need to write or remember the answers, just do it using your mind. You'll be surprised.

Start: How much is: 15 + 6

3 + 56

89 + 2

12 + 53

75 + 26

25 + 52

63 + 32

I know! Calculations are hard work,
but it's nearly over..

Come on, one more! .....

123 + 5

QUICK! THINK ABOUT
A COLOR AND A TOOL!

Scroll further to the bottom....

A bit more...

You just thought about a red hammer, didn't you?

If this is not your answer, you are among 2% of people who have a different, if not abnormal, mind.

98% of the folks would answer a red hammer while doing this exercise.

Weird... I thought of a YELLOW hammer... and I hate the color yellow. Go figger?

Orange saw. So I'm 'different' :rofl2:

Red Hammer, Orange Saw.....Green Cleava erm I mean Clover. So whats ya goilz other lucky charms?
hmmm.gif

About done with my shopping! WOO HOO!! Got nearly everything wrapped yesterday, so I'm only lacking a thing or two and I'll be done! Some kinda record. I'm usually shopping on Christmas Eve!

This weekend I'll be making candy. Already got people stopping by my cube to say, "When's the fudge & divinity coming?"

I've been chuckling all morning. Today's our Division Christmas Lunch and the theme this year is CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS. Well, during the planning, the volunteers got into a big argument over what you call those round things that you hang on the tree. Most people call 'em BALLS but a few call 'em BULBS. (I agree w/the balls crowd... bulbs are lights)

So we're also doing 'grazing' this week which means everyday somebody brings treats for the dept and lucky me, they're all on the credenza in my cube (since I'm the only one who's got any room)...

Today's treats? Balls.

We've got bourbon balls, sausage balls and donut balls, er, I mean holes.

ROFLMAO

Could be an interesting Christmas party.

christmas%20balls.jpg

Got all my Christmas shopping done today. It'll take me until next Christmas to pay it off. I need a drink! :shock:

Hiya Mags!

OK, survived our Christmas party. Turkey & dressing, ham, mashed taters, green bean casserole and a dessert table you wouldn't believe.

*burp*

One more bourbon ball and it's nap time for sure.

Christmas.....Bah Humbug! Well cept for Christmas music.....I don't mind the music. I haven't even gone shoppin for anything yets.

Cmon SMW want to go Deck the Halls with Sounds of Jolly?
evil5.gif

Christmas.....Bah Humbug! Well cept for Christmas music.....I don't mind the music. I haven't even gone shoppin for anything yets.

Cmon SMW want to go Deck the Halls with Sounds of Jolly?
evil5.gif

What? You haven't done ANY shopping yet? And you expect me to dance with you? Come now, darlin... you know it takes a shiny bauble or two to get a gal's attention. Dance with Scrooge? Hurmph!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom