• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Silkscreen Concert Posters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elroi

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I know this is a site about politics, but I'm gunna talk about nothing but silkscreen concert posters.

Which ones are your favorite.

I think emek is very consistent, but I'll tell you what...that slater kid sure is making a name for himself.

ajosephb, you little douche. You didn't even spell it correctly. It is uppercase E, lowercase L, uppercase R, lowercase O and I. Get it right if you are going to impersonate me.

Last edited:
Did I tell you guys what I saw in my toilet this morning?:toilet:

will the real elroi please stand up...please stand up..please stand up

I can't believe those liberals

This country needs some real LEADERSHIP

What in the freakin hell is going on?

Kelzie said:
What in the freakin hell is going on?

President Bush is slowly destroying this country.

Besides that...not too much

What's up with you?

Great weather we're having.

You're all blind. WAKE UP AMERICA! I'm the new Jesus. :gunner: :flame: :bunny: :fathers_d

Was thinking the same thing. :confused:

you guys will all agree with my political views but you will hate me anyway.

vauge said:
Was thinking the same thing. :confused:

vauge I'm so confused. They have drugs and they're not sharing...:screwy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom