• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Show me the beef!

The purpose of the universe appears to be nonexistent and unnecessary, yet there it is.

And we can see it and feel it and hear it and smell it, etc. Not is with your “God”.

And we can see it and feel it and hear it and smell it, etc. Not is with your “God”.

I said the 'purpose' of the universe, not your tactile senses. Besides, I keep telling you that God 'is' everything, particularly people. You can't experience everything all at once without being absorbed by it, so you're limited and only exposed to parts of creation at a time.

I said the 'purpose' of the universe, not your tactile senses. Besides, I keep telling you that God 'is' everything, particularly people. You can't experience everything all at once without being absorbed by it, so you're limited and only exposed to parts of creation at a time.

The philosophy chat is over there somewhere. And there is no reason to call everything “God” when it just as easily could be termed “everything”. The term God thus becomes extraneous.

The philosophy chat is over there somewhere. And there is no reason to call everything “God” when it just as easily could be termed “everything”. The term God thus becomes extraneous.

Where is the 'show me evidence' forum, all you've got are written opinions, assumptions, and links, the same as me. There's no reason to call everything -the universe- but we do.

Where is the 'show me evidence' forum, all you've got are written opinions, assumptions, and links, the same as me. There's no reason to call everything -the universe- but we do.

Then that is all the description that is needed: Occam’s Razor.

Back
Top Bottom