• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Should Trump Make Fun Of Biden At The Debate?

gulfman

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
It's a given that Biden will make an ass of himself at the debate.It's ok if Trump smiles and laughs to himself.Even I think it would be a bad idea to make fun of the mentally handicapped.

It's a given that Biden will make an ass of himself at the debate.It's ok if Trump smiles and laughs to himself.Even I think it would be a bad idea to make fun of the mentally handicapped.

Let me ask you a question:

Do conservatives literally not see the continuous stream of melted brain garbage coming out of Trump or do they just pretend not to?

I've heard rumors that Biden had to repeat the third grade.It's a shame his teachers are long dead and can't confirm this.Be it know Biden probably couldn't pass todays third grade level.

It would be totally appropriate for Biden to make an ass of himself at the debate, as, after all, his party's symbol is a , well, you know ... .

But I think all the hype about Biden's senility is simply that, and Biden will likely do a lot better than the right wing hopes and the left wing fears.

Still, I would be happy if he does resemble his party's animal a few times, as the undecided voters need to realize how quickly Harris would become President if Biden won.

Trump does not initiate attacks on people. He is a counter puncher. I expect more of the same during the debate.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

What names has Biden called Trump that caused Trump to call him "Sleepy Joe"?

LOL My wife and I were just talking about that. A bit of a fine line.

Seriously what have we ever seen in Trump's conduct to suggest he will merely 'smile and laugh to himself'?

He's going to go full retard with the name calling like he always does.

It hardly matters whether Trump 'should' because he will anyway. What remains to be seen is how hard Biden will hit back and whether he's willing to stoop as low.
I have no doubt that he's memorized a few responses.

Is this your first thread? I've seen your POE responses for awhile now, is this a new venture?

Is this your first thread? I've seen your POE responses for awhile now, is this a new venture?
I usually post once a year

Trump does not initiate attacks on people. He is a counter puncher. I expect more of the same during the debate.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Trump attacks people on a juvenile level all the time.
You must be in some kind of fantasy never-never land.

If Trump makes fun of Joe, it could backfire.

Trump is in a desperate spot, he's headed for a loss. So he might try anything.

You think he has great memory?

Just trying to get my head around this whole 'memorize answers' narrative. One minute he's Dementia Ridden Sleepy Joe; the next he can memorize a whole debate worth of quick responses or town hall's worth of detailed policy questions and answers.

Which is it guys?

Just trying to get my head around this whole 'memorize answers' narrative. One minute he's Dementia Ridden Sleepy Joe; the next he can memorize a whole debate worth of quick responses or town hall's worth of detailed policy questions and answers.

Which is it guys?
I'm not following this point, you've made it several times.

If a politician has to memorize answers, or read them off teleprompters, especially in response to town hall questions such as "How will you help us as President?", there is something extremely off.

Someone with a normally functioning brain should be able to answer these questions on the fly.

no worries, nobody will make fun of your op

Just trying to get my head around this whole 'memorize answers' narrative.
That's all he's been doing for weeks. Even when he's "campaigning" he calls it a day at 9:30 am. He knows he has to nail this.

Back
Top Bottom