• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Should there be an American bias to the news?

Billo_Really said:
No, you're saying that. I'm saying that your saying it is OK to lie in the media if it helps America. I'm saying, lying doesn't help anyone.

So you think the only way the media can supprt America is if it lies?

You do not think much of the US do you?

Do you go to mexico in the Summer claiming you are canadian?

Originally posted by Jamesrage
So you think the only way the media can supprt America is if it lies?
There you go again, trying to put words in my mouth, but I'm not going to let you. I didn't say that, you did.

You do not think much of the US do you?
No more than you.

Do you go to mexico in the Summer claiming you are canadian?
Do you walk through Falluja singing Yankee Doodle Dandy?

Billo_Really said:
There you go again, trying to put words in my mouth, but I'm not going to let you. I didn't say that, you did.
I do not have to put words in your mouth.When you make response like in post #71 it shows your anti-americanism.

Originally posted by Jamesrage:
As far as I am concerned American journalist need to support America.

Billo_Really's response to the above post.
Originally posted by Billo_Really:
So you advocate lying and you support communism?

Do you walk through Falluja singing Yankee Doodle Dandy?
I would if I was there.

So you are saying that you would pretend to be Canadian if you were on vacation in Mexico?

I do not have to put words in your mouth.When you make response like in post #71 it shows your anti-americanism.
What your saying is that they should support America above anything else. So if it gets down to not reporting something that makes America look bad or reporting an un-biased account of the truth, you would pick the former. That's what the commies did. Not reporting the truth, is a lie.

I would if I was there.
I think you're lying. With your mouth, your head would be gone within the week. So I believe you know this as well and you would puss out and say you were German.

So you are saying that you would pretend to be Canadian if you were on vacation in Mexico?
Not at all. I'd be at Rosarita Beach sipping a Margarita while doing the pledge of allegiance.

Billo_Really said:
What your saying is that they should support America above anything else.
American Journalist are Americans and therefore they should be Americans first and journalist last.

So if it gets down to not reporting something that makes America look bad or reporting an un-biased account of the truth, you would pick the former.

That's what the commies did.

Your fake lack of historical knowledge amuses me.

http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/conlaw/quirin.html

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/FWWespionage.htm

http://www.u-s-history.com/pages/h1345.html

Not reporting the truth, is a lie.

There is a is a difference between falsifying and not reporting.
Apparently you do not understand that.

http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary

Last edited:
American Journalist are Americans first and journalist last.
Only bad Americans lie. What does that say about you?

Billo_Really said:
Only bad Americans lie. What does that say about you?

I must be a good American then.Because I am truthful and a loyal American who has served his country.

I must be a good American then.Because I am truthful and a loyal American.
I would certainly hope so.

Back
Top Bottom