• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Should the Police Crack-Down on All This Anti-Trump Violence?

Is Enough Enough?

• Total voters
Did you not see the video where the Trump supporter punched the protester?

As I have said twice now, well three with this one, those incidents were taken care of and the aggressors were arrested and charged.

Now you are going to compare two people punching other people with huge crowds of people destroying public property and putting people's lives in danger?

As I have said twice now, well three with this one, those incidents were taken care of and the aggressors were arrested and charged.

Now you are going to compare two people punching other people with huge crowds of people destroying public property and putting people's lives in danger?

Of course not, but I will compare their rhetoric. What was it Trump said at a rally?

Oh, yes...

"There may be somebody with tomatoes in the audience. So if you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously. Okay? Just knock the hell— I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise. It won’t be so much ’cause the courts agree with us too."

Of course, as is his MO, he reversed course on the whole 'paying for it' part.

Of course not, but I will compare their rhetoric. What was it Trump said at a rally?

Oh, yes...

"There may be somebody with tomatoes in the audience. So if you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously. Okay? Just knock the hell— I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise. It won’t be so much ’cause the courts agree with us too."

What does rhetoric have to do with anything.

Look at their action.

Yo can't compare two individuals with crowds of people destroying public property.

Why do you think 2 individuals and what they did are worse than an organized violent protest?

Oh, yes...

So...what...you think Trump saying that is the cause of the things Officer Tatum saw and heard from the protesters? Is that the cause of anti-Trump protesters busting up police cars? Are you saying that "rhetoric" justifies "physical, verbal and emotional violence"?

Or...are you willing to admit that the hatred for Trump from those on the left and the right is not justification for violence? Are you willing to admit that sane, socialized people could...and would...temper their violent impulses and those who can't...or won't...are nothing more than insane, animalistic degenerates?

Your answer to my questions will indicate whether you support sanity or insanity...be careful how you answer them.

You haven't given any facts.

Fact ; libs are all all HATE ! Fact the post has 20 reporters who's sole job is to dig up dig on Trump , was Killary Rotten Clinton enough to fill their Sunday paper ? The Clinton's are as corrupt as they get and the liberals flock to them and pretend all is great ! The Clinton Fraud Foundation has been on the watch list as the most corrupt they ever seen and the libs turn a blind eye as usual .

What does rhetoric have to do with anything.

Look at their action.

Yo can't compare two individuals with crowds of people destroying public property.

Why do you think 2 individuals and what they did are worse than an organized violent protest?

Did I say 'worse'? I meant just as bad.

So...what...you think Trump saying that is the cause of the things Officer Tatum saw and heard from the protesters? Is that the cause of anti-Trump protesters busting up police cars? Are you saying that "rhetoric" justifies "physical, verbal and emotional violence"?

Or...are you willing to admit that the hatred for Trump from those on the left and the right is not justification for violence? Are you willing to admit that sane, socialized people could...and would...temper their violent impulses and those who can't...or won't...are nothing more than insane, animalistic degenerates?

Your answer to my questions will indicate whether you support sanity or insanity...be careful how you answer them.

I agree that there is no justification for violence. Even when your candidate promotes and condones it.

I agree that there is no justification for violence. Even when your candidate promotes and condones it.

And yet...you blame anti-Trump violence on Trump instead of those who engage in the anti-Trump violence.

:doh

I'm beginning to think you are a one-trick pony that is wearing blinders.

Did I say 'worse'? I meant just as bad.

So for you 2 individuals that were charged criminally are just as bad as a crowd destroying public property with impunity.

Your equivalents are way way off.

Fact ; libs are all all HATE ! Fact the post has 20 reporters who's sole job is to dig up dig on Trump , was Killary Rotten Clinton enough to fill their Sunday paper ? The Clinton's are as corrupt as they get and the liberals flock to them and pretend all is great ! The Clinton Fraud Foundation has been on the watch list as the most corrupt they ever seen and the libs turn a blind eye as usual .

I see you're confused as to what a fact is. You have no facts above. I'm sorry to break that to you. What you have is a lot of misinformed opinion centered around hate and not facts.

I see you're confused as to what a fact is. You have no facts above. I'm sorry to break that to you. What you have is a lot of misinformed opinion centered around hate and not facts.

We see where the confusion is , it's with you . :lamo

Here's my sidenote to all these responses: If you want to be liked by women in general, stay away from contentious behaviors. It doesn't matter who starts it. Fighting and contention just turns women in general off.

I love it when liberals play the victim card. The young man who pepper sprayed the fifteen-year old girl should have been arrested. Wait. He was a Trumpkin. Well, the 78-year old Mr. McGraw who suckered-punched the young man walking by should have been arrested on the spot. Oh, wait. Another Trumpkin. Well, when Bernie Sanders said protesters should be carried out on stretchers...oh, wait, that wasn't Bernie was it.

Liberals do like to play the victim card and whine, "Why is ever body always picking on us?"

The fact is that this doesn't happen at other rallys. Seems the only difference here is Trump; this doesn't take a genius.

The fact is that this doesn't happen at other rallys. Seems the only difference here is Trump; this doesn't take a genius.

So what? Violence is not acceptable regardless. If they don't like him they can vote against and/or leave the country. Bye! We have no need for entitled brats who throw temper tantrums like a two year when they don't get their way.

Back
Top Bottom