• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Should Sarah Sanders Resign?

• Total voters
Trump pays Shuckabee $170,000 to post Infowars vids and lie. Pretty good bread for being dishonest when the red camera light winks on.

Come to think of it, she could probably make even more bread as a lying Evangelical preacher on TV.

I wonder if Sister Shuckabee needs an agent? :lol:

Did she know if was doctored?

The 'doctored' part of the video is the 'speed' at which he pushed her away? What difference does it make?

Well, it makes a hell of a difference because not only was the speed altered, the sound was also altered. When the aide and Acosta touched, Acosta clearly said, "Pardon me, ma'am." In the edited clip, those words were completely removed.

That was the Official White House Communication Department response, and it was beyond disgraceful.

FYI: Mods please add poll. Options. Yes or No.

The Press Secretary released a doctored video from a conspiracy theory site. The site which was infowars was banned from most social media earlier this year.

1. The Press Secretary should not be releasing fake news.
2. The Press Secretary should not be talking to Alex Jones.
3. The Press Secretary should not be lying about what happened.
She's literally been doing 1.) and 3.) since she took the job, every single day.
Not sure about 2.), but certainly possible.

How is any of this new?

What good would her resigning do, give us a slew of failed press secretaries until they find another like her to do it?

So The tabloid reporter didn’t push that young laddies hand away, are you saying he didn’t keep talking over his fellow tabloid reporters,
Please tell me what part of the video was doctored, the part they zoomed in on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why should CNN have a monopoly on fake news? I've been involved in many news stories and I've yet to see one 100% correct. Maybe it's the pressure of deadlines. Journalists are by nature sloppy and loose with the facts. J-school doesn't attract brainiacs. But, then again, neither does Political Science. Add up the journalists and politicians and you'd probably have an average IQ in the 80's.

Well, it makes a hell of a difference because not only was the speed altered, the sound was also altered. When the aide and Acosta touched, Acosta clearly said, "Pardon me, ma'am." In the edited clip, those words were completely removed.

That was the Official White House Communication Department response, and it was beyond disgraceful.

The one I saw when it first came out had his words in it. I never saw one that didn't. Someone changed it fast. :shrug:

Let her make as much money as she can...there are not a lot of job opportunities in Appalachia.

So far the poll is overwhelming that Sanders should NOT resign. Good.

what would be the point? she's quite adequate at lying for the orange king, and if she resigned, she would be replaced by another liar. also, even if she stepped down, her reputation would still be tarnished beyond redemption. she might as well keep lying for the idiot and make as much money as she can doing it. i hope that she's getting cash, because Cheeto is known for not paying his bills.

FYI: Mods please add poll. Options. Yes or No.

The Press Secretary released a doctored video from a conspiracy theory site. The site which was infowars was banned from most social media earlier this year.

1. The Press Secretary should not be releasing fake news.
2. The Press Secretary should not be talking to Alex Jones.
3. The Press Secretary should not be lying about what happened.

No. Only because she is not an elected official, and her loyalty is to Trump, not to the Constitution or the law. As far as loyalty to Trump, she's been fantastic at that.

Now I do agree that the WH should not be releasing doctored videos, But she's simply being loyal to Trump above all else.

In this case should she consider that she is representing the government to the governed in a false manner? Is she only answerable to POTUS or the people?

Well, IMO, if she felt she was obligated to tell the truth to the people, she would have already quit. Obviously, she doesn't. Methinks, in her head, she thinks her loyalty is to Trump. Either that or she has no problem lying to the people on a daily basis.

I mean, seriously, who would put that face on national TV as a spokesman? Her oppertunities are somewhat limited.

Sucks to be her.

Hell no. The liberals would have nothing to squawk about, and so would then put on their black masks and go do violence. It's much better to keep them in their cozy closets petting their comfort squirrels.

Back
Top Bottom