• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Should racist/hateful people be targeted and have their lives destroyed by the public?

Thoughts?

• Ridiculous. Find them, target them and ruin their lives. They are evil.

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • I can't bring myself to have a cordial discussion with somebody like that.

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I kind of/somewhat disagree, but...

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I agree.

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 19 63.3%

• Total voters
Joy Behar better start looking for a new job.

Poor, poor racists. But it's still okay if racists want to ban black people from their establishments right? Freedom of association and everything, of course.
It's easy to support rights for those you like; the real test is supporting rights for those you hate.

It's easy to support rights for those you like; the real test is supporting rights for those you hate.

The government isn't doing anything to anyone. You can't defend racists with a bs interpretation of rights. Racists don't have a right to a job or house or anything else.

So, how about that "right of association"? Seemed awfully important when the same crowd wanted to ban black people from places. They're not doing that right anymore?

Thanks for admitting it was a stupid suggestion. Why do you fantasize about Nazis?

translated: "I don't know who those guys are because I am not well read except for WaPo."

Because you can't use force to change minds. You can silence people with enough force but you cannot change the way they think.

But you can make others think about the negative consequences of joining racists in being racists

Racists should be humiliated as much as possible, they will rethink their life choices, that caused them to be pariahs and change. Those that don't, are likely so hard in their thinking that nothing will change their minds about being racist

Next time, it will be a civil war. Innocent white people can only take so much until they take up arms.

If they are not racist they have nothing to be worried about

The government isn't doing anything to anyone. You can't defend racists with a bs interpretation of rights. Racists don't have a right to a job or house or anything else.

So, how about that "right of association"? Seemed awfully important when the same crowd wanted to ban black people from places. They're not doing that right anymore?
Got your brown shirt cleaned and pressed?

Poor, poor racists. But it's still okay if racists want to ban black people from their establishments right? Freedom of association and everything, of course.

"As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy."

Being the good guys is always harder.

A poll that only gives one choice is no poll at all. However, I well understand how many progressive (fascist) Democrats want free speech outlawed and for anyone who speaks against the dictated allowances of domestic terrorist anachists to be attacked in every way the way their 1930s German Nazi predecessors did to anyone who opposed fascism.

"As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy."

Being the good guys is always harder.

Freedom of association!

How do you define "racist, hateful people?" If someone points out that blacks have a murder rate eight times the white murder rate, should he have his life destroyed? What about someone who draws attention to the fact that blacks tend to perform poorly on all the mental aptitude tests, however they are designed? Should he have his life destroyed? Blacks have an illegitimacy rate that is three times the white rate. Should mention of that be forbidden too?

Back
Top Bottom