• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Should looting from stores be seen as reparations?

Should looting from stores be seen as reparations?

• Not reparations but the stores can afford it and thus justified

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Typical word twisting by the left ... :lol:

TurtleDude: "Biden actually was reluctant to condemn the riots ..."

justabubba: "show us where biden defended the rioting ...

Okay, then show us where Biden was 'reluctant to condemn the rioting'.

Ball's in your court...

If Joe Biden is to defeat Donald Trump he and Kamala Harris need to repudiate this attitude in no uncertain terms.

If Biden is to defeat Trump, he needs to be jesus christ.

Biden came out against the violence & looting during the first few days earlier in the year. I suspect Harris, being a former prosecutor, believes similarly. Though I haven't kept up with her.

Just another token black person. Why has it taken so long to get blacks into politics in America

Okay, then show us where Biden was 'reluctant to condemn the rioting'.

Ball's in your court...

Show us where he was, you make a claim...…… you prove it

why do you dishonestly change what I said?

Well, some might say that what you said was dishonest. Some might say that you have no way of knowing about Biden's reluctance about anything.
Some might say that there's many ways to present dishonesty so it's not obvious to those who don't automatically look for it.

That is obviously an absurd assertion.

The people looting don't give two ****s about police reform or racism. They're just looting under the guise of "protesting" because they can.

Same thing happens in most mass protest/riot, it's not new to this time.

Not there is a man who is a true expert on looting. :mrgreen:

Well, some might say that what you said was dishonest. Some might say that you have no way of knowing about Biden's reluctance about anything.
Some might say that there's many ways to present dishonesty so it's not obvious to those who don't automatically look for it.

you're trying to defend his dishonesty. I get it, he's a leftist, you're a leftist

Show us where he was, you make a claim...…… you prove it

Ohfer****sakes.
Show you where who was what? Show me what claim I made.
Jesus. Give your head a shake.

Ohfer****sakes.
Show you where who was what? Show me what claim I made.
Jesus. Give your head a shake.

Oh I am shaking my head a lot these days, being that almost half the population is nuts and actually think another four years is a grand idea.

A BLM rally organizer saying such crap should raise a lot of red flags over what these "organizers" believe. Political pathogens comes to mind.

I suspect if I had made this poll anonymous, there would have been a bunch of responses in the affirmative

you're trying to defend his dishonesty. I get it, he's a leftist, you're a leftist

You. I was talking about what you said. I wasn't defending someone else, I was talking about what you said.
You said Biden was , what was it again? "Reluctant to condemn the looting" or words to that effect. But you just made that up, didn't you. You have no way of knowing that and certainly no way of proving it.That's fair, we all do stuff like that, but then you brought the word honesty into it.
Like I said, that kind of ploy gets mileage when you deal with basically honest people who don't automatically look for dishonesty in others. That principle is a lawyers bread and butter, innit? In some fields of law.

You. I was talking about what you said. I wasn't defending someone else, I was talking about what you said.
You said Biden was , what was it again? "Reluctant to condemn the looting" or words to that effect. But you just made that up, didn't you. You have no way of knowing that and certainly no way of proving it.That's fair, we all do stuff like that, but then you brought the word honesty into it.
Like I said, that kind of ploy gets mileage when you deal with basically honest people who don't automatically look for dishonesty in others. That principle is a lawyers bread and butter, innit? In some fields of law.

Opportunistic Joe Biden and Democrats refuse to condemn 'Defund the Police' movement - Washington Times

Biden fails to condemn rioting in remarks on Minneapolis

Biden staff donate to group that pays bail in riot-torn Minneapolis - Reuters

To some BLM members, looting is justified as reparations, because
after all "the stores looted had insurance".

Looting in Chicago should be viewed as reparations, BLM rally organizer reportedly says | Just The News

what say you?

I am sick of these criminals masquerading as protesters. So what crimes are acceptable. Intimidating people is not OK whether it is BLM or the KKK. Blocking the streets and emergency vehicles cannot be tolerated. This is terrorist type actions.

I am sick of these criminals masquerading as protesters. So what crimes are acceptable. Intimidating people is not OK whether it is BLM or the KKK. Blocking the streets and emergency vehicles cannot be tolerated. This is terrorist type actions.

I think those who block the public right of way should be denied relief in civil or criminal courts if they are hit, run over or otherwise harmed by motorists who stay upon the right of way. Those who try to violently attack cars should be shot

Every body and business has insurance. That is no argument. In fact this is a stupid thread.

feel free to find another thread to complain about, then

Those are Americans. You are American. Your fellow Americans are rioting, looting and burning in your American cities. You happy with the prospect of American cities turning into Beirut? Sounds like it.
You guys are squandering your inheritance. You know the term 'the greatest generation'? You lot will be remembered as the worst generation.

No, they are not Americans. They may be US citizens, but the are very much anti-American leftist filth. BLM and ANTIFA terrorists are burning down their own Democrat-controlled sh*tholes while receiving political protection from Democrat terrorist sympathizers.

Back
Top Bottom