• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Shoot On-Site': Chicago Gangs Form Pact To Execute Cops- Thx Biden

All you have to do is not be a criminal and not give cops ****. Why is that so hard? Blacks keep on saying they fear getting killed by police and I ask do you plan on being a criminal? Police don’t indiscriminately shoot innocent people.

Because this country is based on laws. You know innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. I guess you would be happier in another country.

Because this country is based on laws.

Really? Then why don't these protest cities enforce the laws? They let rioters riot.

You know innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. I guess you would be happier in another country.

You deflect from the question. Every one of these people had multiple run ins with the law and were being arrested for crimes. I still ask the same question: Why don't these people just not be criminals? Black people are afraid of the police killing them but the cops aren't driving through cities and indiscriminantly shooting black people. In fact, most of the ones getting shot have fought with the police, resisted arrest, or tried running. Innocent blacks have nothing to fear.

Back
Top Bottom