• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Shoot On-Site': Chicago Gangs Form Pact To Execute Cops- Thx Biden

How do you figure? Because he said "quit it, pretty please?" What has he done specifically that gives you this impression?

Have you read his plans if he is elected? He seems to have a plan for promoting racial equality, rebuilding the economy, and safely reopening schools. In short he will re-stabilize a country that became unstable under an inept Republican administration:

Joe's Vision – Joe Biden for President: Official Campaign Website

Trump's only plan is to be a color commentator for the ongoing crises that he has been unable to handle.

The President of the United States of America is 100% responsible for his response to the situation, however, or lack thereof. So far Biden has shown more leadership than Trump has in regards to the protests.

Trump Defends Rittenhouse, Caravan After Biden Condemns Protest Violence

Really? When can we expect Joe Biden to leave his basement and put his money where his mouth is?
Trump's in Kenosha proving to the people of WI. that he IS the law and order president.

Really? When can we expect Joe Biden to leave his basement and put his money where his mouth is?
Trump's in Kenosha proving to the people of WI. that he IS the law and order president.

You say Biden is locked in his basement. I say Trump is being shuffled around by his campaign staff in a desperate attempt to mitigate the debacle that has been his tenure as president, and is making his signature gaffes the whole way. Which one of us is correct?

Or should we just drop the partisanship and look at facts: A Trump vote is a vote for things to continue as they are, because things have gotten to where they are under Trump. If you want a change, you need to vote for someone other than Donald Trump.

Have you read his plans if he is elected? He seems to have a plan for promoting racial equality, rebuilding the economy, and safely reopening schools. In short he will re-stabilize a country that became unstable under an inept Republican administration:

Joe's Vision – Joe Biden for President: Official Campaign Website

Trump's only plan is to be a color commentator for the ongoing crises that he has been unable to handle.

I've looked at some of it. It reads like a list of goals he pulled a racial justice website. Some of the are thing that are already the law, and I see no concrete indication of how he actually intends to accomplish them.

In fact, in the racial equality section, the closest thing I saw to a concrete plan mostly involves giving out benefits entirely on the basis of race.

In short, it appears to be just a bunch of statements like: "people shouldn't riot."

I'm open to being convinced otherwise, but what I read doesn't exactly motivate me to read the rest.

Ferguson Effect writ large.
Trump could have helped, if only the lunatic Democrat "leaders" had listened an quashed the riots and violence months ago.
Policing in Chicago is about as dangerous and walking while White in Baltimore.

Let us not forget who was in charge of Chicago from 2011 to 2019 was a direct descendant of the Obama/Biden administration.

Obama and Biden had 8 years in office to do something about systemic racist police violence that is supposedly rampant in our country. They even had riots of their own. Instead, Biden is fanning the flames by blaming Trump and the police, rather than offering any actual solutions.

In the Chicago situation specifically, do you think Biden would blame somebody that came from his own administration?

No you are not being truthful, the local issues are the responsibility of the people elected in those areas. Whenever any President has tried to step into a local situation, one side or the other start filing law suits, injunctions et al ... to not understand this shows how uneducated that view is, and I’m not even American, yet I see the checks and balances of power

Rahm Emanuel was Mayor of Chicago from 2011 to 2019.

There is no way in hell anybody in the media is going to blame an Obama descendant.

So it didn't work?

As if we could possibly know that after a month. But this conversation isn't about whether or not a plan worked (despite concerted resistance from political opponents). It's about whether someone actually has a plan at all.

Let me get this straight:

Biden blames Trump and offers no solutions, but finally says "stop rioting, pretty please" when he sees it hurting him in the polls = attempting to defuse the violence.

Trump blames Democrat mayors and governors, who actually are the ones with the responsibility to stop the violence and are refusing federal help that Trump has offered = Trump fanning the flames.

Do I have that right? What have I missed (that you couldn't have pointed out in response to my last comment)?

Trump is now at the point where he is giving the racist militia groups and racist political groups his implicit support to enact violence on their political opponents in the streets.

We saw this in pre-Nazi era Germany. The extreme right and extreme left fighting each other in the streets.

This will not end well.

Why are you thanking Biden? Donald Trump is the president.

I keep looking for VySky's argument. He didn't post one.

Trump supporters are really strange and irrational sometimes.

Escalation. This is going to end badly, not for the police, but for the criminal and Biden's minions.

'Shoot On-Site': Chicago Gangs Form Pact To Execute Cops Who Draw Weapons On Suspects, Says FBI | Zero Hedge

AND, from the ABC7 Chicago link (those who discard anything from ZH) within the ZeroHedge article the following;

FBI-Chicago warns that gang cabal may be targeting CPD officers

CHICAGO (WLS) -- A federal intelligence alert obtained by the ABC7 I-Team has gone out to Chicago-area law enforcement with an ominous warning: nearly three dozen cold-blooded street gangs "have formed a pact to 'shoot on-sight any cop that has a weapon drawn on any subject in public'."

The "situational information report" from FBI officials in Chicago dated August 26, 2020, states "members of these gang factions have been actively searching for, and filming, police officers in performance of their official duties. The purpose of which is to catch on film an officer drawing his/her weapon on any subject and the subsequent 'shoot on-sight' of said officer, in order to garner national media attention."

Absolutely no one to blame but Biden and Harris for this one (maybe Obama, too).

The spilled blood of our police men and women is squarely on Biden's hands and he should be ashamed of it, but we know he is not because after all, the cop killers were just nice, peaceful protestors according to the democrats. Absolutely disgraceful.

Trump is now at the point where he is giving the racist militia groups and racist political groups his implicit support to enact violence on their political opponents in the streets.

We saw this in pre-Nazi era Germany. The extreme right and extreme left fighting each other in the streets.

This will not end well.

Right, but Democrats who refuse to criticize a single specific rioter, not even Joseph Rosenbaum (a convicted felon who attacked a 17-year-old boy) or Gaige Grosswhatever (who brought a gun to a protest, which Dems condemn for everyone but rioters, apparently), are all about stopping the violence.

Right, but Democrats who refuse to criticize a single specific rioter, not even Joseph Rosenbaum (a convicted felon who attacked a 17-year-old boy) or Gaige Grosswhatever (who brought a gun to a protest, which Dems condemn for everyone but rioters, apparently), are all about stopping the violence.

Democrats are condemning violence on a near-daily basis.

It's not appropriate for elected officials to comment on specific incidents until after a trial is over because it could have bad effects on any future trial, taint the jury pool. So I don't know why you expect anyone to refer to any criminal suspect by name or to comment on any specific case.

Nope, it won't. Chicago has been getting out of hand for quite some time. Too much corruption, not enough desire to actually address the issues and solve the problem. Chicago has just been too damned corrupt for far too long. I don't know what they're going to do about this issue though. It could blow up huge.

Lori Lightfootinmouth will handle this by having more CPD officers guard her house.

Absolutely no one to blame but Biden and Harris for this one (maybe Obama, too).

The spilled blood of our police men and women is squarely on Biden's hands and he should be ashamed of it, but we know he is not because after all, the cop killers were just nice, peaceful protestors according to the democrats. Absolutely disgraceful.

What crazy propaganda are Trump supporters feeding themselves these days?

Nothing you guys are saying in this thread makes any sense.

Obama and Biden had 8 years in office to do something about systemic racist police violence that is supposedly rampant in our country. They even had riots of their own. Instead, Biden is fanning the flames by blaming Trump and the police, rather than offering any actual solutions.

and every President before them could have done something and some of them had to deal with riots.

When Trump blames Biden then is that putting out the flames?

Both sides need to quit pointing the blame finger at each other. Some Americans need to grow up and treat other people as they would like to be treated. As long as you respect me ok, I will do in return. Not a hard concept to learn and apply.

Democrats are condemning violence on a near-daily basis.

Oh please. Biden just stood up behind a podium, said "violence is bad, mkay," and then proceeded to name check the police and right wing militias, without so much as a tsk, tsk for those who are responsible for the overwhelming majority of the violence that's at issue here. Not a single harsh word for mayors, his fellow Dems, who are doing ****-all to stop the rioting in their cities.

It's not appropriate for elected officials to comment on specific incidents until after a trial is over because it could have bad effects on any future trial, taint the jury pool. So I don't know why you expect anyone to refer to any criminal suspect by name or to comment on any specific case.

So why is CNN demanding that Trump condemn Kyle Rittenhouse?

Biden isn't an elected official. Has he condemned BLM and Antifa?

Oh please. Biden just stood up behind a podium, said "violence is bad, mkay," and then proceeded to name check the police and right wing militias, without so much as a tsk, tsk for those who are responsible for the overwhelming majority of the violence that's at issue here.

What is it that you think Biden should be doing that he isn't?

Not a single harsh word for mayors, his fellow Dems, who are doing ****-all to stop the rioting in their cities.

What you are describing is a difference in policy and strategy, not a difference in goals, or a difference in values.

I think though what you really want to see, I suppose, is for Democratic mayors to crack down on everything, the peaceful protesters, and the rioters. Is that a correct restatement of your position? Do you think the protests should be suppressed as well? That's the sense I get from you.

So why is CNN demanding that Trump condemn Kyle Rittenhouse?

I am not aware of this, but they shouldn't be doing this.

Do you have a clip of CNN demanding Trump specifically condemn Rittenhouse, not just a call for a general condemnation of violence?

Biden isn't an elected official. Has he condemned BLM and Antifa?

Why would Biden condemn BLM? BLM does not support rioting and looting. BLM supports non-violent civil disobedience.

And Antifa isn't really an organization, it's more of an idea or a philosophy.

Biden is a private citizen. How is this violence on his hands? Trump is the one in charge.

Escalation. This is going to end badly, not for the police, but for the criminal and Biden's minions.

'Shoot On-Site': Chicago Gangs Form Pact To Execute Cops Who Draw Weapons On Suspects, Says FBI | Zero Hedge

AND, from the ABC7 Chicago link (those who discard anything from ZH) within the ZeroHedge article the following;

CHICAGO (WLS) -- A federal intelligence alert obtained by the ABC7 I-Team has gone out to Chicago-area law enforcement with an ominous warning: nearly three dozen cold-blooded street gangs "have formed a pact to 'shoot on-sight any cop that has a weapon drawn on any subject in public'."

The "situational information report" from FBI officials in Chicago dated August 26, 2020, states "members of these gang factions have been actively searching for, and filming, police officers in performance of their official duties. The purpose of which is to catch on film an officer drawing his/her weapon on any subject and the subsequent 'shoot on-sight' of said officer, in order to garner national media attention."
I guess they haven't asked themselves if they are the baddies. If they are in allegiance with the element that kills more young black men than all police combined they clearly haven't had this epiphany.

What did Biden do? Last I checked, it's ****ty racist or scared cops killing and harassing black people without accountability that has caused all this.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

No you are not being truthful, the local issues are the responsibility of the people elected in those areas. Whenever any President has tried to step into a local situation, one side or the other start filing law suits, injunctions et al ... to not understand this shows how uneducated that view is, and I’m not even American, yet I see the checks and balances of power

Nice try...nobody with a brain should ask Trump to step in. He will just screw it up worse. But that does not mean he should not stop instigating, inciting, bull horning and dog whistling his loyal hordes of Trumpet, white supremacist goon squads with divisive and combative racist rhetoric which he does every single day of the week.

Back
Top Bottom