• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sharon Stone blames mask refuseniks as sister is hospitalised with Covid

Sharon Stone blames mask refuseniks as sister suffers from coronavirus | Film | The Guardian

Actor blames ‘non-mask wearers’ for sister Kelly Stone’s condition and calls on viewers to support Joe Biden and Kamala Harris in US presidential run

Sharon Stone has condemned “non-mask wearers” for the fate of her younger sister, who is hospitalised with coronavirus and “fighting for her life”.

The actor, 62, shared photographs on Instagram of the equipment in her sister’s room, as well as a medical worker in full PPE. She wrote in the caption: “My sister Kelly, who already has lupus, now has Covid-19. This is her hospital room. One of the Non-Mask wearers did this,” Stone wrote.
=====================================================================
How can you tell a conservative or a republican? They are the ones not wearing masks.

I'd say 95% of my Republican family and friends wear masks. You people need to stop getting all of your info from Youtube.

Sharon Stone blames mask refuseniks as sister suffers from coronavirus | Film | The Guardian

Actor blames ‘non-mask wearers’ for sister Kelly Stone’s condition and calls on viewers to support Joe Biden and Kamala Harris in US presidential run

Sharon Stone has condemned “non-mask wearers” for the fate of her younger sister, who is hospitalised with coronavirus and “fighting for her life”.

The actor, 62, shared photographs on Instagram of the equipment in her sister’s room, as well as a medical worker in full PPE. She wrote in the caption: “My sister Kelly, who already has lupus, now has Covid-19. This is her hospital room. One of the Non-Mask wearers did this,” Stone wrote.
How can you tell a conservative or a republican? They are the ones not wearing masks.
I am sad for Stone's sister .. and for all those who have suffered and died at the hands of this terrible disease.

I advocate for national mask-wearing at all times out in public, to hopefully maybe put out the fires in hot spots across the country.

And I know Stone is afraid .. and angry .. and, she has a fairly high IQ ...

... But how does she know it was an anti-masker who infected her sister? Is she simply playing the odds?

Regardless, for those who like to blame anti-maskers, make sure that you're not among those who cynically egg them on: This Most Egregiously Immoral Form Of Social Media Election Campaigning Can Be Deadly! .

:cool:

I also blame the militant maskless for a lot of this debacle.

True, but they don't usually hang out at the pharmacy, the only place Stone said her sister frequented.

True, but they don't usually hang out at the pharmacy, the only place Stone said her sister frequented.

Think of it like a brush fire. The militant maskless are the brush.

Think of it like a brush fire. The militant maskless are the brush.

This is true, but maybe she didn't wear a mask around her family members, two who succumbed to the disease or self-isolate after exposure. You did read where her husband caught it too?

This is true, but maybe she didn't wear a mask around her family members, two who succumbed to the disease or self-isolate after exposure. You did read where her husband caught it too?

The **** spreads like a wildfire. Wearing a mask protects others from you. This isn't a difficult concept.

The **** spreads like a wildfire. Wearing a mask protects others from you. This isn't a difficult concept.

My point is someone in the Stone family gave it to all the others. When the first person got it, the virus did travel like wildfire through that family.

My point is someone in the Stone family gave it to all the others. When the first person got it, the virus did travel like wildfire through that family.

And did the virus just pop up fully formed in that first family member?

I am sad for Stone's sister .. and for all those who have suffered and died at the hands of this terrible disease.

I advocate for national mask-wearing at all times out in public, to hopefully maybe put out the fires in hot spots across the country.

And I know Stone is afraid .. and angry .. and, she has a fairly high IQ ...

... But how does she know it was an anti-masker who infected her sister? Is she simply playing the odds?

Regardless, for those who like to blame anti-maskers, make sure that you're not among those who cynically egg them on: This Most Egregiously Immoral Form Of Social Media Election Campaigning Can Be Deadly! .

:cool:

Plenty of blame going around, but no real proof of anything. This virus is as much political as it is biologic.

Who knows?

I do. The first infected family member caught it from someone else, and the militant maskless are causing it to spread faster.

I do. The first infected family member caught it from someone else, and the militant maskless are causing it to spread faster.

I thought Sharon Stone said her sister caught it at the pharmacy which begs the question, a person with lupus probably should have had her medicines delivered to her home or sent through the mail perhaps?

Interesting that she has had no luck with the Democrat Governor of Montana.

And did the virus just pop up fully formed in that first family member?

It’s airborne, your post is nonsensical! You are simply clueless

I thought Sharon Stone said her sister caught it at the pharmacy which begs the question, a person with lupus probably should have had her medicines delivered to her home or sent through the mail perhaps?

My guess is that people shouldn't have militantly refused to wear masks while spreading the **** around everywhere.

It’s airborne, your post is nonsensical! You are simply clueless

You support the idiot who botched the entire crisis. As someone who is working to fix the mistake, I suppose I'll have to take your assessment with several grains of salt.

isn't that an unscientific conclusion:
... One of you Non-Mask wearers did this.
She does not have an immune system.
The only place she went was the pharmacy. ...

could she not have contracted it at the pharmacy by touching something an asymptomatic carrier had touched despite that carrier wearing a face mask?

isn't that an unscientific conclusion:

could she not have contracted it at the pharmacy by touching something an asymptomatic carrier had touched despite that carrier wearing a face mask?

The general act of pretending like the disease is no big deal has caused a lot of extra people to get infected.

Why didn't her sister wear a mask?

Why is she blaming other people for her sisters' actions?

Masks dont prevent you from getting it, it prevents the spread to other people if you have it.

The general act of pretending like the disease is no big deal has caused a lot of extra people to get infected.

in no way do i disagree with that

but sharon stone did not state that premise. she insisted she KNEW her family member's condition resulted only from someone who failed to wear a mask. there was no way she could actually, factually, scientifically, know that

Then the blacks in my city are all Team Trump cause they never wear them. As for Ms. Stone's sister, lupus means she was already at risk for the storm syndrome so wonder how her mask didn't protect her. They are supposed to be magic.

You support the idiot who botched the entire crisis. As someone who is working to fix the mistake, I suppose I'll have to take your assessment with several grains of salt.

More like a truck load of salt!

How does this multimillionaire not have a better system put in place for her own sister so that she isn't going to the pharmacy considering she apparently has lupus? Seems like a very selfish sister.

in no way do i disagree with that

but sharon stone did not state that premise. she insisted she KNEW her family member's condition resulted only from someone who failed to wear a mask. there was no way she could actually, factually, scientifically, know that

maskless people do bear some responsibility for spreading the virus to even those who wear masks. there isn't any real debate about this. the mask protects someone from you, and not as much the other way around.

Back
Top Bottom