• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

sexual harassment is relative ?

Omniscient

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
image.png

What woman would consider harassment as charming or confident?

hes not saying that

hes saying being hit on by a guy you like is charming

being hit on by a guy you dont like is harrasment

Getting hit on by a guy you don't like isn't harassment either. Look up the definition of harassment

There is one absolutely certain way to always get a no. That is to never ask. However, no means no - forever - and it might be uncomfortable for both of you. So think carefully before asking.

Good looking guys are never charged with sexual harassment. It is always those ugly fellows.

Jonathon Farley is an idiot. Brad Pitt isn't exempt from sexual harassment and he is not attractive to all women. I think he is an immature twit.

So the ugliest guy in the room gets to act like the hottest guy in the room, and if any woman gets offended, that's on the woman? That sounds like some serious male entitlement BS brought to you from the likes of the male internet trolls sitting in their basements who feel aggrieved because no females want to sleep with them.

There's a big difference between a creep and a charming confidant man. It's not the real man's fault that the loser's lame attempts at parley are seen as garbage. A lame piece of shit should stfu and let real men talk.

So the ugliest guy in the room gets to act like the hottest guy in the room, and if any woman gets offended, that's on the woman? That sounds like some serious male entitlement BS brought to you from the likes of the male internet trolls sitting in their basements who feel aggrieved because no females want to sleep with them.

she can get offended all she wants. who cares. what she cant do is charge an ugly man with sexual harrasment for doing something that a good looking man wouldnt get charged for

What woman would consider harassment as charming or confident?

You must not have understood the OP to ask suchh a question. Read it again
Peace and stay well!

Jonathon Farley is an idiot. Brad Pitt isn't exempt from sexual harassment and he is not attractive to all women. I think he is an immature twit.

he never claimed pitt was exempt. he simply stated that an ugly man cannot go to jail for something that a good looking man wouldnt go to jail for

Getting hit on by a guy you don't like isn't harassment

I wish women would recognize this.
If they did, most all of the harassments claims would go away.

Peace

If you are talking about consent, then you are correct. The same behavior between two parties where there is a mutual attraction and consent can certainly be sexual harassment in another situation when one of the parties is not consenting. This can even be the case between the same two people in different situations: For instance: Groping a lover in private can be welcome behavior, where in public it could be sexual harassment if the person groped does not consent to it. It is quite an easy trap to avoid, however, for those capable of even rudimentary communication.

Last edited:
There is one absolutely certain way to always get a no. That is to never ask.

so you are an advocate of life long celibacy.
That is not for me, I will continue to take my chances.

he never claimed pitt was exempt. he simply stated that an ugly man cannot go to jail for something that a good looking man wouldnt go to jail for
Any ugly man is not more assumed of being a sexual harasser than someone who is attractive or claimed to be attractive in the eyes of some. Sexual harassment is an objective action that applies especially to all people regardless of their appearance. If you think that he would get away with what you were cautioned to stop doing then maybe you need to rethink how you treat women.

Back
Top Bottom