• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

September 11th conspiracy theories

Re: 911 WAS an inside job.

While we are at it I suppose a quick look at the WTC collapse might be in order too.

This is what the WTC towers look like when then are on fire

20040911j2.jpg

Later the fires burnt down and the smoke was darker, but notice the smoke going away in a plume from the burning buildings.

wtc_fires_dscn1764.jpg

This next photo is quite telling, the first thing to strike you is the massive cloud of ash and debris flying out from what must have been a huge explosion. There is no other way to describe it, its almost like a volcano and how the pyroclastic flow (the cloud of hot ash and dust) moves after eruption. The remaining tower is in the background still smoking away. The second photo again shows quite clearly the massive explosion require to bring down this WTC tower. Notice the shape of the debris, ash and dust cloud.

Is it a huge explosion or a fire fueled collapse ?

wtc_collapse.jpg

2228(1).jpeg

naptowntruthseeker said:
Expose it, write your congress and state representatives, post in forums, make webpages and blogs, talk to friends and family or anyone who will listen. The man who made that movie I posted about allows people to make copys of any of his documentarys and use them for educational porposes, or just to give away for free. This website http://reopen911.org/index.htm has a petition people can sign calling for a real independant investigation. They are also giving out free dvds to anyone who wants one that can be copied and distributed as well. There are lawsuits that can be supported by signing a petition on this site. http://www.911forthetruth.com/
There are action alert sign ups on these sites. http://septembereleventh.org/ http://www.911truth.org/ http://ny911truth.org/
Yet another petition can be found here. http://justicefor911.org/
That should get you started.

Fight the power! The political machine is taking over your life! :roll:

Figure this could use a repost here.

From the home office in Tampa, the launching of the first basement top ten list- Top Ten teacher's observations of the tin foil hat, conspiracy theory, wing nut gang and outcomes of their actions.

10. Tin foil hat technology seems to be lagging behind that of the black ops conspiracy wave emitters.
9.How to tell when at a tin fol hat function-the punch bowl flushes.
8.How to disrupt a tin foil hat function-flush the punch bowl.
7.Horse blinders seem able to be retrofitted to fit tin foil hats.
6.Not part of the list but I, teacher, gotta say it- France sucks.
5.9/11 has drastically diverted resources normally used to expose bigfoot, aliens, men in black, the loch ness monster, and other truly dangerous threats to our society. This can not be a good thing.
4.alan, Christopher Brooks, Noobiedoobiedoo (god what a gay ass name) , naptowntruthseeker, Didga and others are either the same person or have caught the same virus by drinking from the same punch bowl.
3.The poor Islamic terrorists at least have the righteous defense of the tin foil hatters. Bless these men in their applaudable endeavors.
2.Science and physics have been rightly put into the same category as astronomy and numerology.

and the number 1 teacher's observation of the tin foil hat wearing, conspiracy theory, wing nut gang and outcomes of their actions

1.I, teacher, need to hire a new guy to start my car.

I agree, if I were to sit here and write everything relevant to the subject I would have to type forever. If I was gonna do that I would just write a book! It's good to put your own thoughts in here and there but, links, pictures and video are a very good way to back up a topic such as this. It's where the evidence leads you, not me. Plus as the reopen 911 site says the video is mightier than the pen. There is too much supporting evidence and I have too little time to literally spell it all out for you. I'm a busy guy and this is just one way I get this info out and probably not the most effective. For all you truth seekers out there, start with your family's and friends and get those good DVDs out there! To teacher, I apologize for any name calling, no hard feelings, agree to disagree. Try to realize that you want people like me around, even if you think I'm wrong. Eternal vigilance, I'm out.

NOT MY STYLE!!!!

foil.bmp

Last edited:

I was agreeing with with Didga by the way, when it was said that we are actually debating, its just a different debating style.

One more thing, I am only me and nobody else on this board, and I don't drink punch!

I finnally got my new keyboard and man, am I happy. As for Tower #7, Popular Mechanics takes a pretty common sense approach to its collapse. I don't think its possible to get more anti-Bush legally than me. But I don't think for one minute he had anything to do with the cause of 911 other than the foriegn policy of our government that he continued after picking up from the Clinton Administration. I just liked Bill better cause he got more trim. The Pop link is here:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/defense/1227842.html

WTC 7 Collapse
CLAIM: Seven hours after the two towers fell, the 47-story WTC 7 collapsed. According to 911review.org: "The video clearly shows that it was not a collapse subsequent to a fire, but rather a controlled demolition: amongst the Internet investigators, the jury is in on this one."

FACT: Many conspiracy theorists point to FEMA's preliminary report, which said there was relatively light damage to WTC 7 prior to its collapse. With the benefit of more time and resources, NIST researchers now support the working hypothesis that WTC 7 was far more compromised by falling debris than the FEMA report indicated. "The most important thing we found was that there was, in fact, physical damage to the south face of building 7," NIST's Sunder tells PM. "On about a third of the face to the center and to the bottom--approximately 10 stories--about 25 percent of the depth of the building was scooped out." NIST also discovered previously undocumented damage to WTC 7's upper stories and its southwest corner.

NIST investigators believe a combination of intense fire and severe structural damage contributed to the collapse, though assigning the exact proportion requires more research. But NIST's analysis suggests the fall of WTC 7 was an example of "progressive collapse," a process in which the failure of parts of a structure ultimately creates strains that cause the entire building to come down. Videos of the fall of WTC 7 show cracks, or "kinks," in the building's facade just before the two penthouses disappeared into the structure, one after the other. The entire building fell in on itself, with the slumping east side of the structure pulling down the west side in a diagonal collapse.

According to NIST, there was one primary reason for the building's failure: In an unusual design, the columns near the visible kinks were carrying exceptionally large loads, roughly 2000 sq. ft. of floor area for each floor. "What our preliminary analysis has shown is that if you take out just one column on one of the lower floors," Sunder notes, "it could cause a vertical progression of collapse so that the entire section comes down."

There are two other possible contributing factors still under investigation: First, trusses on the fifth and seventh floors were designed to transfer loads from one set of columns to another. With columns on the south face apparently damaged, high stresses would likely have been communicated to columns on the building's other faces, thereby exceeding their load-bearing capacities.

Second, a fifth-floor fire burned for up to 7 hours. "There was no firefighting in WTC 7," Sunder says. Investigators believe the fire was fed by tanks of diesel fuel that many tenants used to run emergency generators. Most tanks throughout the building were fairly small, but a generator on the fifth floor was connected to a large tank in the basement via a pressurized line. Says Sunder: "Our current working hypothesis is that this pressurized line was supplying fuel [to the fire] for a long period of time."

WTC 7 might have withstood the physical damage it received, or the fire that burned for hours, but those combined factors--along with the building's unusual construction--were enough to set off the chain-reaction collapse.

arussian said:
Well, thank you in advance. My choice is WTC2.
My bewilderments regarding its' collapse are summarized in #344 (click it)

Inserting a picture is that simple nowadays. Choose a picture hosting service
like this one: http://imageshack.us/
Upload your picture and they will immediately return the corresponding links
for pasting into forums and etc.

Before I go on this Mr. arussian. Some questions. They will help me post this in the best way for you. Seriously. What is your professional back ground? Are you mechanically inclined? Are you good with tools? Are you a History/Language guy or a math/science guy? Can you change a tire in under 10 minutes. How is your chemistry/physics/electronics knowledge? Can you find me real time film of #2 collapsing and being hit by the plane. Have you seen the show on PBS "NOVA" title "why the towers fell". If not read the transcript. I did. The man who designed the towers is on it. Have you read the magazine Popular Mechanics article about debunking the theories stated on this thread? I didn't. I hear it's solid. Have you read the ten or so posts by me starting at #103 this thread? If not, I won't bother. If you did do you understand and if so are there any questions? Be specific. Do you think that steel can lose rigidity at 1000 degrees F? Not melt? Just weaken a little. Are you familiar with the grades of steel and hardware (Nuts and bolts)? Do you know any welders you can check my thoughts against? That is important. Are you willing to accept the possibility I am right? Are you totally against the possibility that this COULD have been a terrorist attack? What is you religion if any?I am able to do so for you. If I thought you were right I would be just as stubborn if not more exposing such. and much more convincing than any on this site so far. As a matter of fact I could use the existing evidence to make such a case. Are you familiar with fire alarms and suppression systems at all? I am only going to address the actual science of the collapse, not who was where (Bush, the Saudi's ect). If I tell you that I'm speaking the truth as I know it do you believe me? Do you think I have an agenda or ulterior motive here? Have you seen how Mr. Brooks can't answer simple questions any American should know. How old are you? What are your family members jobs? First of all you must read and comprehend all of my posts. Second you must read the NOVA transcripts. This show came out a month or two after 9/11. On 9/11 I said "I wonder how long until the NOVA program. I am serious sir. Please don't jerk my chain. I will do this for YOU. I feel this matter that important. Can you find me blue prints of the steel, fire alarm, sprinkler system, and water mains for the towers? I'm dead ready, are you? If you are a hard, smart worker willing to sweat and learn I can give you a job in Tampa after a few months. That would prove it to you. If you saw what I know. Have you seen my post about throwing snowballs at the East German guards in Berlin over the wall in the late 80's? I've been in East Berlin before the wall fell. Got some funny US Soviet stories. Russian chicks are hot.

By the way. I understand why you have asked the questions you have. I can explain. You are the first on this thread to come up with a valid question. Oh, watch some film of building implosions. That also is important. And what's that thing on Gorbys head? Putin is a crook.

naptowntruthseeker said:
One more thing, I am only me and nobody else on this board, and I don't drink punch!

http://[B]rainbowguide[/B].info/LinkMaint/...php?vw=1&id=154
The Rainbow Guide is a freely printed, non-commercial directory of Rainbow friends, tribes, communities, individuals and peaceful co-ops world over and serves to help keep us connected throughout the year. The Guide is compiled and published annually by volunteers with your contributions of profiles, heartsongs, photos, art and whatever you would like to add to the energy. The Guide helps the Family to connect with each other throughtout the year.
Rainbows as sources, im just simply amazed? I let this source speak for itself!

Didga said:
While we are at it I suppose a quick look at the WTC collapse might be in order too.

This is what the WTC towers look like when then are on fire

20040911j2.jpg

Later the fires burnt down and the smoke was darker, but notice the smoke going away in a plume from the burning buildings.

wtc_fires_dscn1764.jpg

This next photo is quite telling, the first thing to strike you is the massive cloud of ash and debris flying out from what must have been a huge explosion. There is no other way to describe it, its almost like a volcano and how the pyroclastic flow (the cloud of hot ash and dust) moves after eruption. The remaining tower is in the background still smoking away. The second photo again shows quite clearly the massive explosion require to bring down this WTC tower. Notice the shape of the debris, ash and dust cloud.

Is it a huge explosion or a fire fueled collapse ?

wtc_collapse.jpg

2228(1).jpeg
Try 1970's building technology!

Here's one your not ready for. A military man who worked in the Pentagon had a son 11 or 10 years old who was on the plane that crashed into the Pentagon. I saw his interview. I saw the pain in his face and eyes. I know that pain. Was he lying? Would you say that to his face?

teacher said:
Before I go on this Mr. arussian. Some questions. They will help me post this in the best way for you. Seriously. What is your professional back ground? Are you mechanically inclined? Are you good with tools? Are you a History/Language guy or a math/science guy? Can you change a tire in under 10 minutes. How is your chemistry/physics/electronics knowledge? Can you find me real time film of #2 collapsing and being hit by the plane. Have you seen the show on PBS "NOVA" title "why the towers fell". If not read the transcript. I did. The man who designed the towers is on it. Have you read the magazine Popular Mechanics article about debunking the theories stated on this thread? I didn't. I hear it's solid. Have you read the ten or so posts by me starting at #103 this thread? If not, I won't bother. If you did do you understand and if so are there any questions? Be specific. Do you think that steel can lose rigidity at 1000 degrees F? Not melt? Just weaken a little. Are you familiar with the grades of steel and hardware (Nuts and bolts)? Do you know any welders you can check my thoughts against? That is important. Are you willing to accept the possibility I am right? Are you totally against the possibility that this COULD have been a terrorist attack? What is you religion if any?I am able to do so for you. If I thought you were right I would be just as stubborn if not more exposing such. and much more convincing than any on this site so far. As a matter of fact I could use the existing evidence to make such a case. Are you familiar with fire alarms and suppression systems at all? I am only going to address the actual science of the collapse, not who was where (Bush, the Saudi's ect). If I tell you that I'm speaking the truth as I know it do you believe me? Do you think I have an agenda or ulterior motive here? Have you seen how Mr. Brooks can't answer simple questions any American should know. How old are you? What are your family members jobs? First of all you must read and comprehend all of my posts. Second you must read the NOVA transcripts. This show came out a month or two after 9/11. On 9/11 I said "I wonder how long until the NOVA program. I am serious sir. Please don't jerk my chain. I will do this for YOU. I feel this matter that important. Can you find me blue prints of the steel, fire alarm, sprinkler system, and water mains for the towers? I'm dead ready, are you? If you are a hard, smart worker willing to sweat and learn I can give you a job in Tampa after a few months. That would prove it to you. If you saw what I know. Have you seen my post about throwing snowballs at the East German guards in Berlin over the wall in the late 80's? I've been in East Berlin before the wall fell. Got some funny US Soviet stories. Russian chicks are hot.

Rather strange to hear all that questions. How do they relate to the matter of facts? Your opponents don’t care about such peculiarities as my religion and my family members professional background.
Well, I’m in mid thirties, currently agnostic, studied biology and also some social and computer sciences (in Russia and later in US). I always was paid for doing research relating to biology and behavior. (It is based on statistcis: there is effect/there is no effect, and if there is, then what really has caused it). Nevertheless, I remember physics and mechanics, perhaps, at the level that is a little bit higher than that of an average guy.

You should not write the whole paper just for me. It should be for all who are concerned about this case and its’ strangeness. What I (as well as many-many others in US and abroad) want to know now is just how the WTC buildings could collapse without explosives in the way they did, leaving aside was the whole of 9/11 inside job or not.

I think that if you can, then for the sake of your position you should clarify the following matters and answer the following questions:

1) The core of WTC2 collapsed together with the floors, how does it fit to the pan-cake – domino explanation?

2) Taking into consideration that the top portion of WTC2 has had significant inclination shortly before the collapse, what force has ruined the core of WTC2?

3) Why the core has ruined:
a) so fast;
b) so completely (just to the very bottom);
and
c) so regularly in all of the directions?

I’ve read just a brief summary of explanation that was presented in NOVA, not the whole transcript. If I’ll find it I’ll provide a link. “Popular mechanics” revelations are here together with the replies.

P.S. To my opinion as a relative newbie and bystander to this subject your opponents has succeeded much more in presenting cohesive picture of the event. It is kind of your Waterloo, teacher, at least in this thread, so do your best, please.

teacher said:
Here's one your not ready for. A military man who worked in the Pentagon had a son 11 or 10 years old who was on the plane that crashed into the Pentagon. I saw his interview. I saw the pain in his face and eyes. I know that pain. Was he lying? Would you say that to his face?

Your point hardly challenges the thesis that the "official" story is a lie.

It simply points to the many people who may have been decieved.

Suggesting the public have been lied to doesn`t deny people legitamate and real grief and loss.

Teacher your humanity is showing! I am encouraged.

Check out my "desert palace".

http://www.brooksuncensored.com/BrooksUncensoredKaringalFarmDocument.html

If that is true, then here's
your cast of characters:

realhijackers3hw.jpg

If that is true, then here's your
cast of characters:

realhijackers3hw.jpg

Okay well if your so sure that it was an inside job. Why dont you just check the rubble? Its all in pennsylvannia, Ive even seen the trucks with rubble in it. And then when you dont find anything. I think you should ow an apologie to all the familys who had who had members that died in this.
Maybe only then you will figure out how much of a complete idiot you are.

PHP:
[QUOTE=arussian]Rather strange to hear all that questions. How do they relate to the matter of facts?
So I can guage your ability to understand mechanical explanations. I would talk different to a welder than I would a hairdresser. If your Dad was a auto mecahnic and your mom a math teacher it would be different the a doggroomer and a piano teacher. Religious? If you were Muslim I wouldn't bother.
PHP:
Your opponents don’t care about such peculiarities as my religion and my family members professional background.
Nor have they bothered to ask a single intelligent question, as opposed to you.

PHP:
P.S. To my opinion as a relative newbie and bystander to this subject your opponents has succeeded much more in presenting cohesive picture of the event. It is kind of your Waterloo, teacher, at least in this thread, so do your best, please.[/QUOTE]

This isn't just for you. You and people like you with healthy skepticism and an open mind. Thanks for the answers. It may be a little while coming as I'm very busy with my business. Glad to here your can seperate the whole conspiracy thing and the science of the collapse.

I'm confident I can expain it so you can envision it in your minds eye.

Didn't like my snowball story?

Christopher Brooks said:
Your point hardly challenges the thesis that the "official" story is a lie.

Wasn't meant to. Just thought I'd throw it out there.
It simply points to the many people who may have been decieved.
How so?
Suggesting the public have been lied to doesn`t deny people legitamate and real grief and loss.

Teacher your humanity is showing! I am encouraged.
How does humanity play into the science of a collapsing tower?

Check out my "desert palace".

No.

Who are the four stooges? Name them

I thought there was other place where You could post "lighter side" and jokes...
Or are You those paranoid guys...You know USA government and UN together in conspiracy.
This post has got to come from Minnesota or Montana lol

Last edited:

Hm-m...
So what about teacher's Waterloo?
Three weeks has passed, by the way...

Back
Top Bottom