• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

September 11th conspiracy theories

Re: 911 WAS an inside job./The truth about 911

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
Bla Bla Bla trilateral commission, federal reserve, Jews, bla bla bla, you know you're just recycling nazi propaganda albeit in a new form right? Everything you say has been discredited in a Popular Science article but keeping to the insanity matrix of the the conspiracy theorist you people have managed to connect the non existent dots to bring the author of that report into your so called conspiracy. You continue to stretch the undeniable into the unbelievable. Your lack of credibility is only matched by your ignorance and stupidity.

Trilateral commission, yes, Federal Reserve, yes, Jews, Resounding NO! Your close to hopeless, I tried to call a truce and argue the merits, but you decided for some totally illogical and purely emotional reason to disappointingly resort back to insults and groundless slander. It's pathetic. You talk about "Popular Science articles", but what you advocate is what's called "bad science", starting from the assumption of a predefined conclusion "e.g. the hijackers did it", and then working to prove that predetermined conclusion, omitting anything that conflicts with that predetermined conclusion. "Good science" doesn’t have a political bias, because good science considers all possibilities in a pursuit for an accurate conclusion, not one that's fraudulently engineered and crafted to justify wars and a treasonous agenda!

Last edited:

Dem Bruce Lee Styles!! said:
Trilateral commission, yes, Federal Reserve, yes, Jews, Resounding NO! Your close to hopeless, I tried to call a truce and argue the merits, but you decided for some totally illogical and purely emotional reason to disappointingly resort back to insults and groundless slander. It's pathetic. You talk about "Popular Science articles", but what you advocate is what's called "bad science", starting from the assumption of a predefined conclusion "e.g. the hijackers did it", and then working to prove that predetermined conclusion, omitting anything that conflicts with that predetermined conclusion. "Good science" doesn’t have a political bias, because good science considers all possibilities in a pursuit for an accurate conclusion, not one that's fraudulently engineered and crafted to justify wars and a treasonous agenda!

Dude what you have is a m-e-n-t-a-l d-i-s-o-r-d-e-r your federal reserve bank b.s. is recycled nazi propoganda,have you ever read Goebbles? Because you sound exactly like him your just as full of **** as he was psycho boy. You're not the first to come up with these nut ball ideas the Federal Building bomber Timothy Mcveigh believed in this same **** as you do, he's just as bad as Al-Qaeda and so are you and the worst part all is you don't even realize when you're being duped by enemy propoganda. The head Federal Reserve is regulated by the Federal Government, the head of the Fed is appointed by the president, and its dealings are transparent. You sir are wrong about . . . well just about everything. You do not understand the complexities in politics and thus you break it down to a very simple equation: that is that there is a single root cause to all that is wrong with the world and if this one thing could be eliminated all would be well. But the simplicity of your theory is in itself suspect in that it stretches reality past the point of credulity, you jump from imagined dot to imagined dot to paint a picture which you want to see, you jump from the undeniable to the unbelievable. Simply put you're a conspiracy theorist psycho.

Last edited:

Didga said:
Two planes, one each are flown into the twin towers with as much accuracy as possible. The prepared explosive charges next the core columns survive the crash and following fires.

And with that I'm done trying to talk to you like a rational human being. Explosives surviving plane crashes and fires of up to 1800F? Dude, you're a friggin retard. What do you do for a living? Helmet tester? Are you a mental patient somewhere they let onto the net to test the reaction of normal people? Your disassociation from reality is fun to watch. You so want to believe this swill you disregard the laws of nature.

Wear your foil hat, spread the pixie dust around and wait for the mother ship.

Dem Bruce Lee Styles!! said:
"Good science"
How about you, you want some? Go back and read my posts in this thread. You want "good science"? It's there. Find a problem with my explanation. Tin foil hat wearing loons.

teacher said:
And with that I'm done trying to talk to you like a rational human being. Explosives surviving plane crashes and fires of up to 1800F? Dude, you're a friggin retard. What do you do for a living? Helmet tester? Are you a mental patient somewhere they let onto the net to test the reaction of normal people? Your disassociation from reality is fun to watch. You so want to believe this swill you disregard the laws of nature.

Wear your foil hat, spread the pixie dust around and wait for the mother ship.

Gee teacher I don't know why I have to break everything down to a very simple level for you to understand but having some fire protection for your explosives is basic common sense.

header.jpg

VIKING PROTECTOR - FIREPROOF AND SHOCK RESISTANT PACKAGING FOR AMMUNITION, EXPLOSIVES AND WEAPONS SYSTEMS

Fireproof and shock resistant packaging for ammunition has been an important part of the Trelleborg Viking activity. Viking Protector is a concept for protection of explosives and weapon-systems against fire, shock and mechanical damage during handling, storage and transportation.

Customized designed to specifications
Tested and approved by leading manufacturers
Excellent performance for fire-resistance and mechanical protection
Can be made buoyant and watertight
Low weight, compact measures and easy to handle​

2s.jpg

The charges placed in the towers were designed to survive aircraft crashes and resulting fires. A fireproof casing possibly similair to the example above would have been used and RDX charges are very stable until detonated. Placing the charges and fixing them into position next to the core central columns would have ensured they survive the direct impact of the aircraft. There is miminal chance the charges would explode early. I would speculate that the US army has fireproof casings designed to survive aircraft crashes or even missile strikes to transport aircraft. All explosive charges placed within the two towers survived the aircraft impacts and resulting fires. Even on the floors of impact, as they were specifically designed to do. These charges were then electronically set off to produce the demolitions.

Every piece of evidence studied supports the theory that 911 was an inside job and not the actions of 19 arab hijackers. The supporting establishment are left with absurd explanations of jet fuel travelling down 90 floors of elevator shaft to explode in the basement and produce flash burns. Other evidence such as the Larry Silverstein confession or the USGS thermal data is completely ignored as it cannot be explained. Fake FBI OBL tapes and phony passports are used in support of 19 arab hijackers myth. Conspiracies do occur and 911 is certainly the result of a conspiracy. Facism and corruption are nothing new and America is held tightly in the grip of both.

Didga said:
handling, storage and transportation.

Being armed and primed is a whole different matter. I really have you jumping through hoops, don't I? Do you see the ridicules road I'm leading you down? Look at all you go through to try and make this feasible. You've yet to explain how the towers did not fall just as I explained. The simple way. The way we all saw. Oh, except for you. You had those x-ray specs on that they sell in the back of comic books. I heard you bought them so you could scope out Ayran's mom. Do you sleep with a helmet on? Does your mommy have a GPS tracking bracelet on you in case you slip away at the mall when your supposed to be looking at the kittens? What leads a person to your level of paranoia? Dude, those voices you hear? They are not real. They are in your head. Ignore them.

Anyway. Explain how your explosives in their containers can be detonated. I notice you ignored my question about RF in a city like NY. You go right ahead and stick with radio controlled explosives. Convenient how you just ignore the questions I put to you that throw a wrench in your silly plot. Tin foil wrapped snuggly in place? Blinders on? Meds taking effect? Holding nurses hand? Room nice and round and padded? Do continue.

Every piece of evidence studied supports the theory that 911 was an inside job and not the actions of 19 arab hijackers.

Well, no, thats not true. The PM analysis (here) studied many pieces of evidence, including those touted by conspiracy theorists and certainly did not conclude that it was an 'inside job'. What is true is that every source that was predisposed to examine evidence and find that it pointed to an inside job, did so.

oldreliable67 said:
Well, no, thats not true. The PM analysis (here) studied many pieces of evidence, including those touted by conspiracy theorists and certainly did not conclude that it was an 'inside job'. What is true is that every source that was predisposed to examine evidence and find that it pointed to an inside job, did so.

This has already been covered they managed to connect the non-existent dots to include the PM magazine itself into the conspiracy, they're insane, there's no reasoning with the psychotic.

The martiallaw911 is a great site! Thanks

This is my absolue favorite political topic. George Bush and the evil republicans planned and executed the attacks of 911. :roll: Outstanding.

Red State America loves this stuff. We eat it up. It's fun to remember these claims, especially at the voting booth.

:2wave:

This **** is still going on?

Give me a ****ing break!

Take off the tin foil hats people.

The conspiracy is dead, because it has not found new victims to feed on. :mrgreen:

The conspiracy is hardly dead and the 911 truth movement is still going strong. 911 in plane site was just screened by channel ten across all large mainland Australian cities. This is on the back of the Power of Nightmares by the BBC on the rise on the neo-cons and the Al Qaeda myth. France and German have always been leaders in exposing the 911 conspiracy with many bestsellers on the topic. The UK paper the daily mail ran a front page Saturday special exposing the lies of 911. I am afraid that it is only brainwashed and ignorant Americans that are not waking up in numbers to the 911 conspiracy. What a pitiful response from the land of the free and the home of the brave. Now go watch Bill O'Reilly and believe you are seeing the truth with reassurance that all "tin foil hatters" are mad.

SMALL_wtc-7_1_.gif

Didga said:
The conspiracy is hardly dead and the 911 truth movement is still going strong. 911 in plane site was just screened by channel ten across all large mainland Australian cities. This is on the back of the Power of Nightmares by the BBC on the rise on the neo-cons and the Al Qaeda myth. France and German have always been leaders in exposing the 911 conspiracy with many bestsellers on the topic. The UK paper the daily mail ran a front page Saturday special exposing the lies of 911. I am afraid that it is only brainwashed and ignorant Americans that are not waking up in numbers to the 911 conspiracy. What a pitiful response from the land of the free and the home of the brave. Now go watch Bill O'Reilly and believe you are seeing the truth with reassurance that all "tin foil hatters" are mad.

SMALL_wtc-7_1_.gif
The Al Qaeda myth?

I don't particularly subscribe to the notion that this has actually occurred... however it is quite disoncerting to realize that it once was an actual conjecture of which originated in OUR very own government.

George Washington University

northwoods019wk.gif

northwoods137zn.gif

I am still waiting to be called a tin-foil, leftist, extremist.

KCconservative, Trajan, SixstringHERO, Teacher, and especially the self proclaimed "centrist" stsburns...

Let's see who becomes the victim of this?

Conflict said:
I am still waiting to be called a tin-foil, leftist, extremist.

KCconservative, Trajan, SixstringHERO, Teacher, and especially the self proclaimed "centrist" stsburns...

Let's see who becomes the victim of this?

Leftist? You betchya. Extremist, tin-foil, nah. With me, here on this thread, Conflict, I'm a little different. Science is the name of the game here. Go read my posts on this topic. Find fault. You'd be the first. Anyone seen the latest round of documentaries on this topic? They've been reading my posts here. Plagiarizing bastards. I said it first. Time and date stamped. Giddyup.

You're in my world now Conflict.

Just because I'm so damn fond of you....

Since you call me out, cONFLICT, by name, with improper regard to how my name is capitalized no less, go to the forum "Science and Technology". Thread, "How to build a pyramid". You don't like my sense of humor, oh well. I'm not losing sleep. I do a little more than stupid Top Tens and silly cartoons here. I haven't seen much depth or versatility from you. You picked the right name though.

teacher said:
Leftist? You betchya. Extremist, tin-foil, nah. With me, here on this thread, Conflict, I'm a little different. Science is the name of the game here. Go read my posts on this topic. Find fault. You'd be the first. Anyone seen the latest round of documentaries on this topic? They've been reading my posts here. Plagiarizing bastards. I said it first. Time and date stamped. Giddyup.

You're in my world now Conflict.

Just because I'm so damn fond of you....

Since you call me out, cONFLICT, by name, with improper regard to how my name is capitalized no less, go to the forum "Science and Technology". Thread, "How to build a pyramid". You don't like my sense of humor, oh well. I'm not losing sleep. I do a little more than stupid Top Tens and silly cartoons here. I haven't seen much depth or versatility from you. You picked the right name though.

I am not required as a citizen of the United States or as a member of this forum to go out of my way to properly punctuate your username. You are whining to the choir of crybabies on this one. As if you deserve such respect.....

If what you say is true....

then you would spend much less time attacking me and providing a substantive foundation for all of your intricate proclamations. This is your world? Prove it.

Last edited:

Conflict said:
I am not required as a citizen of the United States
Now I got to stand up and salute. "Oh say can you see..."
or as a member of this forum to go out of my way to properly punctuate your username.
Dunno cONFLICT, seems to a unwritten rule round these here parts. I take the time to refer to you properly, no matter my feelings towards you.
You are whining to the choir of crybabies on this one. As if you deserve such respect.....
I didn't make you post here. But here you are.
If what you say is true....

then you would spend much less time attacking me and providing a substantive foundation for all of your intricate proclamations. This is your world? Prove it.

Not very bright, are you? Again, you came to this thread, my world. So is that all you can do is throw bullshit? Prove it? I've some few words here. I've proved it. The onus on those that come here is to prove me wrong. I also steered you to another thread. Another of my worlds. You come to this thread and all you can to is talk shi*t. This is a thread of science, knowledge, above you I guess.

Son of Top Ten Lists and teacher Abuse. Go there.

Conflict said:
I don't particularly subscribe to the notion that this has actually occurred... however it is quite disoncerting to realize that it once was an actual conjecture of which originated in OUR very own government.

George Washington University

northwoods019wk.gif

northwoods137zn.gif

I must say my mouth dropped as I initially began reading this document.

Then I realized 2 key words which alleviated my astonishment; DRONE which equates to non manned aircraft, and the verb EVACUATE, which is far more than just an implication the passengers would be safe.

While the idea that the government was contemplating this course of action is in fact disconcerting to me, It still proves that our government didn't go out of it's way to kill civilians which is the ridiculous assertion this thread makes.

SixStringHero said:
I must say my mouth dropped as I initially began reading this document.

Then I realized 2 key words which alleviated my astonishment; DRONE which equates to non manned aircraft, and the verb EVACUATE, which is far more than just an implication the passengers would be safe.

While the idea that the government was contemplating this course of action is in fact disconcerting to me, It still proves that our government didn't go out of it's way to kill civilians which is the ridiculous assertion this thread makes.

I never asserted that I believe that the content of these documents held any type of physical manifest. Do not be so naive to think that they have been completely overlooked in a sense of empirical, evidential, motivational, semantical and justifiable scrutiny. What you see here has only been offered as a motive.

What becomes of this has been being investigated for years. I am not partial to any political belief, myself. The truth is inescapable.

Last edited:

teacher said:
Now I got to stand up and salute. "Oh say can you see..."

Dunno cONFLICT, seems to a unwritten rule round these here parts. I take the time to refer to you properly, no matter my feelings towards you.

I didn't make you post here. But here you are.

Not very bright, are you? Again, you came to this thread, my world. So is that all you can do is throw bullshit? Prove it? I've some few words here. I've proved it. The onus on those that come here is to prove me wrong. I also steered you to another thread. Another of my worlds. You come to this thread and all you can to is talk shi*t. This is a thread of science, knowledge, above you I guess.

Son of Top Ten Lists and teacher Abuse. Go there.

Sorry... all I really got out of that is that you are a subjective cry-baby. If you would like to contact Ann Coulter I can private message you her cell phone number.

hud_kd_fall3.gif

This is a picture of Controlled Demolition Inc demolishing the J.L. Hudson building in Detroit Oct 1988. Notice the cauliflower pattern of fine concrete dust exploding outwards from the building due to the demolition charges.

pyroclastic2.jpg

This is a picture of a large skyscraper being demolished on September 11th in NYC 2001. Notice the cauliflower pattern of fine concrete dust exploding outwards from the building due to the demolition charges.

Science, logic and rational thinking are part of this debate on one side. The other side of this debate is group psychology, media control and the refusal of individuals to accept the truth of matters right infront of their eyes if it means a significant re-ordering of their beliefs.

Back
Top Bottom