• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Senate Unanimously Approves Bill To Make Lynching A Federal Crime

Senate Unanimously Approves Bill To Make Lynching A Federal Crime

And in 2018 no less.....most progressive of them. :neutral:

Except if it's a SCOTUS nominee - then lynching is not only encouraged, but required.

It quickly becomes obvious there is NOTHING to be gained by communicating with some persons when they make statements like "****ing amazing! The americans have only just got around to making lynching illegal.", as if it was a fact.

He was being sarcastic and playing the victim card for your side.

What did you say? I'm having a hard time hearing because of the cricket chirping.

Your response to my "We actually almost come close to seeming to potentially agree." didn't seem to actually call for a response.

If you can't understand "We actually almost come close to seeming to potentially agree." in the post, I don't see how I can improve on it (read as "dumb it down to your level").

Have a good decade.

Your response to my "We actually almost come close to seeming to potentially agree." didn't seem to actually call for a response.

If you can't understand "We actually almost come close to seeming to potentially agree." in the post, I don't see how I can improve on it (read as "dumb it down to your level").

Have a good decade.
Still no answer to my post. Still can't bring yourself to admit you were CLEARLY wrong. :lol:

Still no answer to my post. Still can't bring yourself to admit you were CLEARLY wrong. :lol:

A comment that does not require a response does not require a response.

Your's didn't.

It still doesn't.

But if it will make you feel better to think that you have proved that I am wrong, please feel free to do so.

Back
Top Bottom