• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Senate Report Links Hunter Biden to Human Trafficking Ring: IOW, everything they accused Trump of doing.

They are just getting started. Hunter flew on AF2 as a family representative of Joe Biden, and used his dad to sell favors. You can imagine Joe’s excuse that he didn’t know where Hunter was getting his new billions because Joe was simply senile and infirm. Is that the new argument?

So how many more months do we have to wait until they get them now? I thought this was the big gotcha. Now your telling me it's coming again! L O L

After months of promises of information that would ruin the Bidens, and the findings are: NO WRONGDOING.
The BIG reveal! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
And if you want to talk about problematic, everyone has already been doing that for years about the disgrace in the White House. There's nothing more problematic in the whole ****ing world than that ***hole, not even close!
You'd have thought Putin could have written a better script.

This is exactly the kind of crap FBI Director Wray (along with the rest of the US Intelligence Agencies) is being disseminated from Russia with love, misinformation meant to denigrate Biden. Shame on you.

Anything Ron Johnson has came courtesy of known RUSSIAN SPY Andrii Derkach. So that's not going to be going very far now is it.

Johnson is going to end up waving papers in his hand with nothing but scribbling on them just like Rudi Guilliani did and just like Joe McCarthy did in the 50's. What a laugh. Oh wait, Rudi had a cellphone to wave too. Not sure Johnson will try that one. "Its all here in my cellphone."

Just keep posting the names, RUSSIAN SPY Andrii Derkach, drunken Rudi Guilliani and Dumb as a rock Ron Johnson. The whole thing is a fraud. I am actually surprised Johnson put his name to it. He must be really desperate.

Out of that whole senate report this fantasy is all you came away with? Nothing about Rick Perry?
There must be nothing there or the House would be all over it. Oh wait. They couldn’t have hidden the Bidens of they went after Perry!

Anything Ron Johnson has came courtesy of known RUSSIAN SPY Andrii Derkach. So that's not going to be going very far now is it.

Johnson is going to end up waving papers in his hand with nothing but scribbling on them just like Rudi Guilliani did and just like Joe McCarthy did in the 50's. What a laugh. Oh wait, Rudi had a cellphone to wave too. Not sure Johnson will try that one. "Its all here in my cellphone."

Just keep posting the names, RUSSIAN SPY Andrii Derkach, drunken Rudi Guilliani and Dumb as a rock Ron Johnson. The whole thing is a fraud. I am actually surprised Johnson put his name to it. He must be really desperate.

Johnson looks like he's unraveling. The interviews I've seen with him are troubling. If anyone is gonna go postal it's Ron Johnson.

Hunter also got $3.5 million from the mayor of Moscow. That’s a lot of nose candy!

I’m glad you guys are cool with it.

Senate Report Links Hunter Biden to Human Trafficking Ring: IOW, everything they accused Trump of doing.

Ask yourself: Did Obama’s FBI or the DNC media report, investigate this? Hardly. The Biden’s it seems were were taking money from the worst criminals in:
Ukrain, Russia, Kazakh,China. Nationals with backgrounds in organized prostitution, human trafficking, money laundering' fraud, embezzlement. Hunter Biden also has been paying these people.

More will be coming out in a more cohesive report soon.

Biden, Inc. has been caught. More to follow... every day until the election.

How about the cannibalism? Have they linked him to that yet? 😆

Ask yourself: Did Obama’s FBI or the DNC media report, investigate this? Hardly. The Biden’s it seems were were taking money from the worst criminals in:
Ukrain, Russia, Kazakh,China. Nationals with backgrounds in organized prostitution, human trafficking, money laundering' fraud, embezzlement. Hunter Biden also has been paying these people.

You got duped by a shitty blogger who knew you were too gullible to actually read the report yourself.

You got duped by a shitty blogger who knew you were too gullible to actually read the report yourself.

You got duped for four plus years by a shitty DNCMSM blogger who knew you were too gullible to actually read the information yourself, about all things Trump!

Yes, the operative here is "claiming". No coincidence that this imaginative nonsense has been dragged out of someone's festering arse just before November.

No it doesn't, nothing of the sort.

--> https://debatepolitics.com/threads/the-gop’s-own-star-witness-just-blew-up-trump’s-‘hunterghazi’-smear.421702/ <--

They are just getting started. Hunter flew on AF2 as a family representative of Joe Biden, and used his dad to sell favors. You can imagine Joe’s excuse that he didn’t know where Hunter was getting his new billions because Joe was simply senile and infirm. Is that the new argument?
And you know this for a fact? Sure thing. Find yourself a conspiracy forum.

That is a lie. This proves many of the allegations against Hunter.

Whether or not Hunter is running for office is irrelevant, it’s clear he was using a family name ag the very least for personal advancement
Unsubstantiated rumours (what this 'revelation' is), prove nothing. That's what this is; misinformation 'coincidentally' released just before the election. It's so absurdly transparent even a five year-old could see through the subterfuge. But to Trump fans it's 100% unimpeachable fact.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm, well, you guys have been using questionable and anonymous sources for four solid years now and they're all true and every anti-Trump book that comes out is all true. Have you changed your mind on that now?

Of course, the one big differnce is the reliability of the sources. Tisk. What ever straw you need to clutch I guess.

Hahaha. PJ Media, open propaganda.

If you want to be taken seriously, quote directly from the senate report and explain how what you quoted proves the idiocy you just spewed. Chances are you won't be taken seriously then, since not one single one of the people you Trumpists have insisted committed crimes has been so much as indicted, and you know what they say about ham sandwiches.

You should at least try. But you won't, because the senate report is long and omg look at all those words. So you run to moronic propaganda.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm, well, you guys have been using questionable and anonymous sources for four solid years now and they're all true and every anti-Trump book that comes out is all true. Have you changed your mind on that now?

The fact that a Trumpist dishonestly squeals "anonymous source! Anonymous source!" does not mean that the source is questionable, not unless you mean "questionable" in the most vapid and technical of senses: that someone might theoretically say they do not believe it.

Hunter is a Billionaire now? Wow, did not know that....think senility is kicking in some place alright.

Of course, the one big differnce is the reliability of the sources. Tisk. What ever straw you need to clutch I guess.
Anonymous sources mean nothing. They are anonymous. Almost everything against Trump are anonymous. And, if someone is trying to make millions writing a book about Trump, what are their motivations? Let me ask you this. If someone wanted to write a book about Trump to make millions, knowing that the left would buy it up in droves to guarantee you those millions, wouldn't you want it spiced up as much as possible to make sure the left turned their hard earned money over to you? The left are rubes for falling for a gimmick to make someone millions of dollars off of Trump's name.

Last edited:
Hunter is a Billionaire now? Wow, did not know that....think senility is kicking in some place alright.
You are just too invested in TDS to handle the truth. After the election, I hope Barr appoints a Special Prosecutor.

You are just too invested in TDS to handle the truth. After the election, I hope Barr appoints a Special Prosecutor.
The second someone falls back on the TDS nonsense I know for a fact I am talking to someone that has zero left to add to the discussion, have great day.

Yeah, so much TDS that he proudly worships Trump, who refused to divest himself from his businesses and instead diverted government funds to them. Oh wait....that'd be you.

Doesn’t it suck to be treated like Trump?

Don't worry...Trumpers treating Biden like Trump is no issue for Biden because nobody believes what a Trumper has to say anyway except of course another Trumper. So you boys just keep that circle-jerk of yours nice and tight, just like it has been for four years. Haven't moved the needle much have you?

Back
Top Bottom