• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Schumer Telling Brett Kavanaugh He'll 'Pay the Price' for Roe

Anthony60

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Well, I think it is time for an investigation into Chuck Schumer, and every living being in his sphere. We need witnesses, every text he sent, and of course there is video evidence of his threat against Kavanaugh and Gorsuch, which has now been realized, though failed. The Democrats have spent millions going after Trump, with no evidence. Here, we've got Chuck dead to rights.

Schumer threatens Kavanaugh

A video of Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer telling Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh that he would "pay the price" for rolling back abortion rights has resurfaced amid an arrest outside the justice's home in Maryland.

Back in March 2020, Schumer made a speech outside the Supreme Court as justices heard a case about a Louisiana abortion law, warning Kavanaugh and Justice Neil Gorsuch—former President Donald Trump's other appointee at the time—that they could face dire consequences for their "awful decisions."

"I want to tell you, Gorsuch, I want to tell you, Kavanaugh, you have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price," Schumer, who was then minority leader, said at the time. "You won't know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions."

He should just resign.

Well, I think it is time for an investigation into Chuck Schumer, and every living being in his sphere. We need witnesses, every text he sent, and of course there is video evidence of his threat against Kavanaugh and Gorsuch, which has now been realized, though failed. The Democrats have spent millions going after Trump, with no evidence. Here, we've got Chuck dead to rights.

A video of Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer telling Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh that he would "pay the price" for rolling back abortion rights has resurfaced amid an arrest outside the justice's home in Maryland.

Back in March 2020, Schumer made a speech outside the Supreme Court as justices heard a case about a Louisiana abortion law, warning Kavanaugh and Justice Neil Gorsuch—former President Donald Trump's other appointee at the time—that they could face dire consequences for their "awful decisions."

"I want to tell you, Gorsuch, I want to tell you, Kavanaugh, you have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price," Schumer, who was then minority leader, said at the time. "You won't know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions."

He should just resign.
OMFG ! You should get a grip... work on projecting sincere concern.

He should just resign.
Yes Kavanaugh should resign for lying to Congress.

He should just resign.
Paying the price, what do you think that means?

Exactly, threating Supreme Court justices not to vote the way they want by members of congress should be a mandatory prison sentence of life in prison

Exactly, threating Supreme Court justices not to vote the way they want by members of congress should be a mandatory prison sentence of life in prison
No! They should be shot!

Wait…. 😵‍💫

^(that’s a joke)

He should just resign.
Troll, troll, troll we go gently down the stream.

As in flushed

Please, no low information responses. Democrats set the bar for this, Schumer exceeded it by miles.

I'd like to see emails and texts between Schumer and the DOJ. Specifically, when protesters went to Kavanaugh's house and Garland refused to arrest anyone.

Was Schumer in communication with him or the DOJ, did he encourage DOJ to not protect Kavanaugh? We know Schumer did make a statement saying, basically, that it was no big deal having protesters at the justice's homes. Was anyone in the party in communication with the perpetrator?

I mean, at the very minimum, these questions need to be answered.

Impeachment, lost elections, neutered Supreme Court by congressional laws.
Congress should have written an abortion protection law( as well as others) that leaves little to interpretation by the SC and we wouldn't even have this discussion, nor would political candidates be able to say "vote for me, I'll stack the court in your favor".
This makes me sick.

Please, no low information responses. Democrats set the bar for this, Schumer exceeded it by miles.

I'd like to see emails and texts between Schumer and the DOJ. Specifically, when protesters went to Kavanaugh's house and Garland refused to arrest anyone.

Was Schumer in communication with him or the DOJ, did he encourage DOJ to not protect Kavanaugh? We know Schumer did make a statement saying, basically, that it was no big deal having protesters at the justice's homes. Was anyone in the party in communication with the perpetrator?

Trumpism, where up us down, left is right and fact is fiction.

The sad part, the cultists truely belive their absurdities.

At the very least, it is a potential violation of the separation of powers.

Upchucky Schumer knows that and really has no love for this country. He's only interested in power.

Is this not the sort of level of fighting you trumpists wanted? Well you got it.

He should just resign.

Why doesn't Kavanaugh just buy an AR and carry it with him?

Congress should have written an abortion protection law( as well as others) that leaves little to interpretation by the SC and we wouldn't even have this discussion, nor would political candidates be able to say "vote for me, I'll stack the court in your favor".
This makes me sick.
Any laws they write can be ruled unconstitutional.

Besides Obama a filibuster proof congress and all he accomplished was Obama care

You could always contact Merrick Garland and voice your concerns. It's your right to do so as an American citizen.

You would fit in well in china.
What's wrong with China they are turning towards capitalism.

So you think it's OK for congressman to threaten the Supreme Court on rulings he doesn't like?

Back
Top Bottom