• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Saudi state-funded TV aired a sketch mocking Biden as a forgetful, sleepy old man as US-Saudi relations hit new low

The Gulf States are tinpot tyrannies who rely on what amounts to slave labor to keep functioning. Saudi Arabia’s campaign in Yemen is waaaaay worse than what’s going on in Ukraine right now, and the only reason most westerners haven’t noticed is that, unlike in Ukraine, in Yemen the victim aren’t white Christians.

There is zero reason for the US to fight Saudi Arabia’s cold war for it.
They have oil---actually the good kind of oil, and the world needs it, especially us right now. I have no allusions about the state of liberty in Saudi Arabia, but they aren't the ones looking to build nuclear weapons and destroy Israel and destroy America. And besides, we would not need the relationship we have with the Saudis had we continued onward with energy independence here in North America with more oil being drillled in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. But Biden / Kerry and all of the other loony green deal wackos have squandered our energy securty. And then as soon as supply is down (Russia-Ukraine war), Biden is on the phone wanting to beg the Saudis to increase production, and they won't even take his call.

Biden has shown more love to BLM and Planned Parenthood, and ignored one of the world's major energy suppliers. The man is a doddering FOOL.

Obama is not Biden.
Really? When did that happen? Word is, Obama calls the shots.
Obama got on his knees and kissed the Saudi king's ring.
Obama delivered mucho dinero to the Iranians. Part of a big yugest deal.

Reread the premise:

Because as soon as Biden got into office he immeadiatly went about offending the Saudis and indicating that he would make a deal with Iranians, who are the Saudi's biggest threat.

I'm sure you can take it from there. Don't disappoint me. I'll just toy with your emotions.

The saddest part is it is all true. Sleepy Joe is a walking train wreck. Respect for the US has hit an all-time low.

And your opinion is agreeable to.....?

July 4, 2022
51858061177_cd264d8aab_c.jpg

You rely on CSPAN for unbiased data? You really are desperate.
This has to be the day's dumbest post. Someone who has no clue what C-SPAN is.

leastbiased051.png

MBFCVeryhigh.png

Educate yourself.

You rely on CSPAN for unbiased data? You really are desperate.

The C-Span panel in June, 2021 that scored Trump the fourth worst POTUS in US history included one from Bob Jones U., one from
Hillsdale College, three from Regents U., despite those five votes representing a combined student enrollment of only
14,500. A more evenly represented panel would have scored Trump even lower....

See for yourself,

The saddest part is it is all true. Sleepy Joe is a walking train wreck. Respect for the US has hit an all-time low.

Constant projection disinfo defines the worse than useless G.O.P, :​

In 1999, there were 327 overdose deaths in Ohio. In 2020, that number has increased to 5,018, according to the Ohio Department of Health.​

vs. this G.O.P. liar on the campaign trail,

"...If elected, what will be your top three priorities? The Biden Administration has neglected its responsibility to keep Americans safe. According to Ohio law enforcement, reckless open border policies directly contribute to the increases of drug and human trafficking inside our state. Today, nearly 80% of overdose deaths in Ohio are caused by fentanyl raw materials sourced from China. My first priority will be to secure the border. Secondly, out of control spending policies and COVID restrictions have pushed inflation to the highest level in 40 years. The inflation crisis is not only robbing the bank accounts of every Ohio family by diminishing our purchasing power, but it is putting us at greater risk around the world. I will make it a priority to reduce prices on American families and businesses. Third, what began as a manufacturing battle waged on factory floors in cities like Dayton has turned into full-blown effort by the Chinese Communist Party to undermine our way of life. .."

"..According to the 2015 Ohio Drug Overdose Report, the Ohio Department of Health identified fentanyl as a main contributor to the state’s rising rates of opioid addiction and opioid overdose. The annual number of fentanyl overdoses in Ohio increased from 503 in 2014 to 1,155 in 2015.

LMAO....... I'm serious.

This is funny as hell

===========================================

Biden Harris MBC studio 22 skit

A still from a sketch aired by Saudi Arabia's MBC broadcaster showing actors playing President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris.MBC
  • The Saudi state-funded TV network MBC aired a rare sketch mocking Biden as forgetful and senile.
  • The Biden character confused Africa with Spain, forgot Putin's name, and fell asleep during a speech.
  • US-Saudi relations are currently poor, with MBS reportedly ignoring Biden's recent phone calls.
A major Saudi government-owned broadcaster aired a sketch mocking President Joe Biden, as US-Saudi relations plunge to a new low.
In the comedy sketch on MBC's "Studio 22" show, which aired Monday, Biden's character appeared sleepy and forgetful, wandering offstage before being tugged back by a likeness of Vice President Kamala Harris.

Biden is then seen confusing Spain and Africa, forgetting Russian President Vladimir Putin's name, and mistakenly calling Harris his "first lady." The sketch then ends with the Harris character dragging the sleeping Biden character offstage.

It's terrible how the Biden administration won't let the crown prince get away with murder.

Constant projection disinfo defines the worse than useless G.O.P, :​

In 1999, there were 327 overdose deaths in Ohio. In 2020, that number has increased to 5,018, according to the Ohio Department of Health.​

vs. this G.O.P. liar on the campaign trail,

"...If elected, what will be your top three priorities? The Biden Administration has neglected its responsibility to keep Americans safe. According to Ohio law enforcement, reckless open border policies directly contribute to the increases of drug and human trafficking inside our state. Today, nearly 80% of overdose deaths in Ohio are caused by fentanyl raw materials sourced from China. My first priority will be to secure the border. Secondly, out of control spending policies and COVID restrictions have pushed inflation to the highest level in 40 years. The inflation crisis is not only robbing the bank accounts of every Ohio family by diminishing our purchasing power, but it is putting us at greater risk around the world. I will make it a priority to reduce prices on American families and businesses. Third, what began as a manufacturing battle waged on factory floors in cities like Dayton has turned into full-blown effort by the Chinese Communist Party to undermine our way of life. .."

"..According to the 2015 Ohio Drug Overdose Report, the Ohio Department of Health identified fentanyl as a main contributor to the state’s rising rates of opioid addiction and opioid overdose. The annual number of fentanyl overdoses in Ohio increased from 503 in 2014 to 1,155 in 2015.
1649819141435.png

They have oil---actually the good kind of oil, and the world needs it, especially us right now. I have no allusions about the state of liberty in Saudi Arabia, but they aren't the ones looking to build nuclear weapons and destroy Israel and destroy America. And besides, we would not need the relationship we have with the Saudis had we continued onward with energy independence here in North America with more oil being drillled in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. But Biden / Kerry and all of the other loony green deal wackos have squandered our energy securty. And then as soon as supply is down (Russia-Ukraine war), Biden is on the phone wanting to beg the Saudis to increase production, and they won't even take his call.

Biden has shown more love to BLM and Planned Parenthood, and ignored one of the world's major energy suppliers. The man is a doddering FOOL.

What a joke 🙄 The thugs running Iran aren’t suicidal. They know that nobody wins a nuclear war. But they also know getting nukes, as they see it, is the only way to absolutely ensure America won’t be stupid enough to invade them. An invasion of Iran, of course, would be a disaster that would cripple the vaunted American military for at least a generation......but that’s never stopped us from jumping headlong in quagmires before.

There’s only two real choices. Either we negotiate and come to a diplomatic solution that alleviates Tehran’s fear of invasion, or we continue twiddling our thumbs and hope they don’t have a breakthrough......because hardball isn’t working.

No, what’s foolish is falling all over ourselves to try and appease a brutal regime which has made us accomplices in the bloodbath in Yemen and already is shopping around for a new great power patron.

LMAO....... I'm serious.

This is funny as hell

===========================================

Biden Harris MBC studio 22 skit

A still from a sketch aired by Saudi Arabia's MBC broadcaster showing actors playing President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris.MBC
  • The Saudi state-funded TV network MBC aired a rare sketch mocking Biden as forgetful and senile.
  • The Biden character confused Africa with Spain, forgot Putin's name, and fell asleep during a speech.
  • US-Saudi relations are currently poor, with MBS reportedly ignoring Biden's recent phone calls.
A major Saudi government-owned broadcaster aired a sketch mocking President Joe Biden, as US-Saudi relations plunge to a new low.
In the comedy sketch on MBC's "Studio 22" show, which aired Monday, Biden's character appeared sleepy and forgetful, wandering offstage before being tugged back by a likeness of Vice President Kamala Harris.

Biden is then seen confusing Spain and Africa, forgetting Russian President Vladimir Putin's name, and mistakenly calling Harris his "first lady." The sketch then ends with the Harris character dragging the sleeping Biden character offstage.

Good. MBS is a creep.

Saudi Arabia is one of the top recipients of US foreign. Aid.

Sounds like they don't want it anymore.
Why does the US give aide to a country that makes billions a day from oil sales? Never understood that. Perhaps it is time we cut them off.

Ah yes, the US has screwed itself four ways from Sunday in the ME beginning as early as the 1950's if not earlier. We have screwed ourselves so badly there that the country that consumes more fossil fuels than any other country in the world no longer has a single reliable friend in the ME.....NOT ONE!
- in 1953 under the Eisenhower Administration we made the worst US geopolitical decision of the 20th century before Iraq II by overthrowing the Iran government and installing the Shah of Iran. Iran is old Persia, a peoples with actual traditions and history. They are not the Saudi's who will lift their robes and bend over the desk for just anybody. The Iranians never forgot and never forgave either the Saudi's who they abhor for their tendency to just lift their robes at the drop of a hat and the US for the Shah.
- In 2003 we made the worst US geopolitical decision of the 20th century when idiot Bush 43 handed over too much power to determine our fate in the ME to Dick Cheney and John Bolton who determined that it was in the geopolitical interests of the West to destabilize the ME even more than it was. The dead giveaway that this war was not even about the claimed official dialog of WMD's in Iraq is that they had no exit strategy. Conventional wisdom is that there was no exit strategy because they simply did not bother to develop one. In truth there was no exit strategy because neither Cheney nor Bolton knew where the cards would fall after destabilizing the ME further and they determined that they would simply play out the cards as they fell
- then in 2018 having no earthly idea what he was doing, having no understanding for US history, never mind world history, Donald Duck ripped up the JCPOA, an agreement he did not understand at all. The JCPOA was not a great deal.....that we can take for granted. However it was an agreement that we pushed for and signed. It did include some benefit not the least of which would have been proving to the Iranians that we had changed since 1953 and could be trusted to stick to our agreements. Instead Fat Donnie simply proved to Iran that we had not changed one bit, probably pushing back any hope of a more stabile relationship with Iran FOR ANOTHER 20 IF NOT 40 YEARS!!!!

Where are we today:
- we don't have a single reliable friend in the ME
- proxy wars abound between the real entities of import in the ME, Saudi and Iran
- Iran still hates our guts and the Saudi's stilll lift their robes at the drop of a hat but now its to fart in our faces daily or to let Vlad take a slice

Notice how much of this nonsense happened under GOP administrations. Smooth guys..... real smooth.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure SNL does that every week.

Why does the US give aide to a country that makes billions a day from oil sales? Never understood that. Perhaps it is time we cut them off.

Saudi Arabia is the main 9/11 terrorist country. Our right-wing friends like them because they make fun of our president.

Back
Top Bottom