• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sarah Palin to Contribute to Fox News

I said her life didn't depend on it.

[ame="http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=safari&rls=en&q=teleprompter+palin&revid=919922909&ei=1-1LS8aYN5K0Nu7QiesM&sa=X&oi=revisions_inline&resnum=0&ct=broad-revision&cd=3&ved=0CFMQ1QIoAg"]Yes, it does! [/ame]

[ame="http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=safari&rls=en&ei=2O9LS9uhK4iENrGR9fUM&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&ved=0CBIQBSgA&q=Bush+%2B+Teleprompter&spell=1"]http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=safari&rls=en&ei=2O9LS9uhK4iENrGR9fUM&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&ved=0CBIQBSgA&q=Bush+%2B+Teleprompter&spell=1[/ame]

[ame="http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=safari&rls=en&q=reagan+teleprompter&aq=0&oq=Reagan+%2B+tele&aqi=g1g-m3"]http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=safari&rls=en&q=reagan+teleprompter&aq=0&oq=Reagan+%2B+tele&aqi=g1g-m3[/ame]

The Truth About Presidents And TelePrompTers

Last edited:
I wonder if they'd let her do a telephone interview with President Sarkozy of France?

At least her life doesn't depend on a teleprompter like some retards in the Democrat Party.
:rofl

She WISHES she was that busy. She wishes that she was so important that every minute of her day was taken up with meetings and briefings... She wishes that she had a job that required her to use a telepromter.

But since she lost the election and quit her job, she has plenty of time to be on face book.

Right, cause broadcasters don't use teleprompters. What a joke of a post.

Really? When did they stop using them? They are also finding new innnovative ways for broadcasters to make it easier to report.

Here's an interesting article:

So clearly you see that broadcasters have been using telepromters.

Teleprompting trends

How come you lefties know so much about Fox? You all must watch it...That is why their ratings are so high and they kill those left wing networks MSNBC and CNN.....I love it........:lol:

Be careful what you wish for DD....Remember 1980 when you said the same thing about RR....:lol:

No....i didn't say anything like that about Reagan. In fact, I was a big enough idiot to vote for him in 1984.
That said...Reagan never showed himself the fool that Palin has. I can't think of a time that Reagan ever embarassed himself and showed what a fool he is, like Palin does time and time again.

She is the perfect candidate for you though Navy.

Our left wing fans continue to underestimate this lady and they will pay for it dearly...........Look for Governor Palin to run for the senate in 2012 win in a landslide and then run for president in 2016...........

Yes...The GOP should back her in 2012. She is your candidate Navy.

this is significantly hurt her chances to becoming president should she decide to run, because shell be talking more.

Sarcasm. I was responding to the idiocy of American's post. I know broadcasters use teleprompters.

Sarcasm. I was responding to the idiocy of American's post. I know broadcasters use teleprompters.

Oh okay, well maybe someone benefited from the article. I know I did, especially about how they are making them lighter for broadcasting in dangerous situations where they might fall or get injured.

Yes, right on the money. Comparing Palin with Reagan is like comparing Homer Simpson to Jimmy Stewart. I know it is important to support your party but come on.....................

When Reagan was in office I went to a Republican rally that Reagan came and spoke at. Even though I didn't vote for him I must admit after listening to that man talk I was clapping as loud as the most ardent Republican. He had charisma and was able to finish a sentence. It is a sad state affairs that the Republicans have elevated somebody like Palin to Reagan's status....

I don't think this changes very much. The left will see this as Fox adding another crappy commentary to their repertoire of already crappy commentators, and the (far) right will see it as adding another hero and ray of light for the future to the list of champion and unbiased reporters at Fox.

All in all it balances out. Palin is going where her support is and where the left will never have to see her. I think this pretty much rules her out as a Presidential candidate though since you need more than one-sided support to get into office, and Fox is about as partisan as it gets.

How come you lefties know so much about Fox? You all must watch it...That is why their ratings are so high and they kill those left wing networks MSNBC and CNN.....I love it........:lol:

:rofl I was thinking the same thing! :doh

I can't get over how folks can go on and on making fun of Sarah Palin! Ya all sound like a bunch of Middleschoolers! :lol:

The left's fear of Palin is overwhelming.

Is that what you're doing? So you don't really mean all that stuff about her being stupid.

But I do mean it. I'm ridiculing her because she is stupid. She has the IQ of a turnip.

But I do mean it. I'm ridiculing her because she is stupid. She has the IQ of a turnip.

I would not characterize her as stupid. After all, she is remarkably good at making herself a celebrity and extending her 15 minutes of fame well past its natural lifespan.

The problem with Sarah is she is also remarkably ignorant. Her command of history, economics, current events and political science has to be among the weakest of any candidate for higher public office in the last 100 years. It is just down right scary that anyone with half a brain takes her seriously. Ignorance should absolutely disqualify you from a nomination of either party. I guess that is the purpose of Iowa. The voting electorate there seems to be smart enough to bury the fools in the early primaries. Hopefully they do their good deeds here, should she be foolish enough to run.

Then, she is arrogant. Granted this is more of personal judgment than conventional wisdom (see ignorance), but the tenor of her book and book tour just painted her as someone that believes she is right while the rest of the world is wrong.

Arrogance with Ignorance is nothing less than a lethal combination. We just finished with a president that owned these unique attributes. We are left with multiple wars, huge deficits and systemic meltdown of our economy, the combination of which have gravely weakened America. You may have voted for the last guy, maybe even liked his policies and his team, but I doubt very many would consider the results an effective presidency. You would have to attribute much of his failures to his arrogance/ignorance..... Yet, to me, he had a command of issues that Sarah could only aspire to....

Last edited:
And here i thought Fox was wanting to be taken more and more serious - not less and less.

Joe the Plumber
Palin the Dumber

"Tonight on - Dumber and Plumber" Russia, can it be seen from outter space or just my old house?

The left's fear of Palin is overwhelming.

Its amazing to me how many Republicans like her simply because the Dems despise her. Um, enjoying the fear of others and acting in a way to elevate that fear.... doesn't that make you a terrorist?

I see the makings of a hit TV show here - Are You Smarter Than a Fox News Contributer? The guests would be fifth graders, of course
Actually I think they should pair her up with Simon Cowell from American Idol. He's leaving at the end of the season to do his own show. I can just see it now maybe she could do a masterpiece theatre view of current events and at the end of the skit Simon grades her on her knowledge. This would probably end up Fox's highest rated show.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…