• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Russian State TV Mocks Donald Trump Supporters

Rogue Valley

Lead or get out of the way
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

Donald Trump supporters have been brutally mocked on Russian state-controlled TV, with one commentator branding them "not very smart primitive people." The comments were made during Friday's edition of the primetime Meeting Point show which is broadcast by NTV, a network owned by state-controlled Russian energy giant Gazprom. A 52-second clip, complete with English-language translation, was shared on X on Saturday by Ron Filipkowski, editor-in-chief of self-styled 'pro-democracy' media outlet Meidas Touch. So far, it has received more than 913,000 views. In the video, Maxim Yusin, a Russian journalist and political commentator, says: "The majority of people who vote for Trump are not very smart primitive people with whom you need to talk like this, with cliches and dumb slogans." The remark triggers laughter from other members of the panel, one of whom goes on to describe Trump supporters as "rednecks" and compares them to villagers who cry out for money. Referring to Trump's rhetoric at campaign rallies, a third commentator adds: "He shuffles around the same 10 words, such a b******, that's all... This man is planning to be president again." This sparks laughter from other panel members, to which he jokingly responds: "Enough, stop laughing! Idiotic idiots!"

Even the Russians are laughing at the stupidity of Trump supporters. To wit - Primitive and uneducated rednecks who talk with cliches and dumb slogans.

No disgreement here 🤣

Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn every now and then.

So you agree with Russia?
Doesn't Trump on many issues he himself had made very public, so your point would be what exactly??

I agree that bumper sticker slogans work really well on the Republican base.

It was smart of them to keep it really simple. Limbaugh (who was a piece of shit) was the best at that.

That’s probably to weak of a term for what he is
OK. So I'll assume you don't like Russia because Putin is an authoritarian. If so, who do you think is more authoritarian, Biden or Trump?

That was stupid. Tweety's supporters back Russia incessantly online. I mean, some of the online tankies are actually Russians, but Putin has almost complete support among the American far right.

That was stupid. Tweety's supporters back Russia incessantly online. I mean, some of the online tankies are actually Russians, but Putin has almost complete support among the American far right.

What is stupid?

OK. So I'll assume you don't like Russia because Putin is an authoritarian. If so, who do you think is more authoritarian, Biden or Trump?

I’m not sure exactly where you are going with this but I do not and have not ever supported Trump in any capacity

I’m not sure exactly where you are going with this but I do not and have not ever supported Trump in any capacity
My bad. Perhaps I assumed incorrectly. Who do you support for President?

and Donald Trump clearly admires Vladimir Putin and wants to rule the USA the same way he rules Russia.
It looks like Russian state TV has Trump supporters pretty well pegged.

Trump calling his supporters uneducated,, and saying he could shoot somebody on 5th Avenue, and all his cons to get their money?..Sneakers??.. Lol Trump has been mocking his Trumpsters for years... And his cult don't care...

No big deal that the Russians are now doing it..

Not much of a surprise. Donald Trump recently told his supporters at a rally that 98% of them could not pass a simple test of cognitive health—he mocks them as well. MAGAs appear to be a people with a humiliation fetish.

Posted this video in my pro Trump car forum and their heads are collectively exploding. 🤣

Even the Russians are laughing at the stupidity of Trump supporters. To wit - Primitive and uneducated rednecks who talk with cliches and dumb slogans.

No disgreement here 🤣
Considering Trump was a draft-dodging craven coward and a devote member of the Democrat Party for 47 years of his 59 year voting life, and only registered as a Republican for the very first time in 2012 specifically so he could run for president on the GOP ticket in 2016. One would have to be pretty stupid indeed to believe that Trump is anything more than another mentally-diseased leftist filth pretending to be a Republican.

Back
Top Bottom