• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Russia Secretly Offered Afghan Militants Bounties to Kill U.S. Troops

No, youre rubber! Or glue. Whatever.

No, your point that whoever spoke up about this in the first place shouldn't have done it is irrelevant. Your claims that they were assisting enemies of the US by publicizing this intelligence are unfounded. My claim that Trump has done severe damage to the reputation of this country is well documented.

No, your point that whoever spoke up about this in the first place shouldn't have done it is irrelevant. Your claims that they were assisting enemies of the US by publicizing this intelligence are unfounded. My claim that Trump has done severe damage to the reputation of this country is well documented.

Again, im rubber, so your NUH UH, bounces back on you.

To be clear, I consider it entirely possible that the Russians were offering such bounties, but I'm skeptical of the US claim because the US is very well known for deception and mendacity. As Lyin' Mike put it, they lie, they cheat and they steal.
It's another Russian Hoax. I'm sure. Putin would never do this.
Unless it's rogue group like Wagner, it never happened

Wagner Group: a private military company that's not exactly 'private'
The Wagner Group: a private military company that's not exactly 'private'

So I see now why you want all US troops abroad brought back to the homeland.

To let the Chinese and the Russians have everything else.

Back home meanwhile you're Making America Russia Instead.
silliness
not worth a reply

It looks like Putin is following the lead of the US somehow.

We have Xe, Triple Canopy and many others, they have Wagner.

Is imitation the most sincere form of flattery?
indeed.
The question is how close the group is tied to the Kremlin
I dont know and guessing is just that

I cant believe you actually believe what you're saying. I just dont really understand the need to make everything hyperbolic just to win elections, or worse, the level of delusion required if to actually think like this.

de Nile isn't only a river in Egypt.

silliness
not worth a reply

Indeed because you haven't any valid reply to the several posts I've made to you that dissemble your stuff.

You're but a flat rock skipping across the surface of the pond saying bring the troops home now and let's be friends with Putin who wants us to cooperate with him instead of our resisting Putin and punishing Putin for his awful behavior.

You're the standard Putin Trump Rower who never ever criticizes Putin while always telling the US to wave the white flag. You're busy Making America Russia Instead you are.

Indeed because you haven't any valid reply to the several posts I've made to you that dissemble your stuff.

You're but a flat rock skipping across the surface of the pond saying bring the troops home now and let's be friends with Putin who wants us to cooperate with him instead of our resisting Putin and punishing Putin for his awful behavior.

You're the standard Putin Trump Rower who never ever criticizes Putin while always telling the US to wave the white flag. You're busy Making America Russia Instead you are.

Putin Trump Rowers...

EVERYONE DRINK!

You probably also believe 100% that Oswald killed JFK, Sirhan killed RFK, and James Earl Ray killed MLK.

You believe what you're supposed to believe, so good for you.

Yes, I believe actual history. Why, are you going to try to convince me that Hillary Clinton killed everyone?

ridiculous
That was Trump incoming -Trump CAMPAIGNED on improving Russian relations -so why would sanctions relief not be discussed?
This Russiaphobia has driven Russia and China into a permanent military/economic alliance
which is a far bigger threat to the USA then any FB bots

YouTube
Vostok 2018: Russia and China show off their joint exercises

The unilateral lifting of Russian sanctions by Trump was so worrying to Congress that they passed a bill stripping Trump of his ability to lift Russian sanctions unanimously and made him sign it. It was obvious to them that Trump was repaying the Russians for their illegal help in Trump's election. You of course are a blind as can be and I'm surprised you can see your keyboard.

rant. worthless

The unilateral lifting of Russian sanctions by Trump was so worrying to Congress that they passed a bill stripping Trump of his ability to lift Russian sanctions unanimously and made him sign it. It was obvious to them that Trump was repaying the Russians for their illegal help in Trump's election. You of course are a blind as can be and I'm surprised you can see your keyboard.
Congess? ROFL..please. Congress can't do anything but posture and using the Russian boogeyman is always a great posture to excite dullards.

GTFO of here with Russian collusion crap..all debunked

rant. worthless

That's way outside the box while you're pretending to be inside the box.

It's your non reply to my statement you haven't any valid reply to the several posts I've made to you that dissemble your stuff.

You haven't accepted that the life of even one American Soldier is at risk because of Putin's bounty and Trump's compulsion to believe Putin over US Intel sources and professionals. Indeed this and Trump working against FBI counter intel means Trump will work against American Soldiers in the field too. I have high confidence Soldiers know this as do their commanders in the field and their chiefs at the Pentagon.

Yes, I believe actual history. Why, are you going to try to convince me that Hillary Clinton killed everyone?

I like your sense of humor.

Hillary was too young to have assassinated those threats to the status quo, but I reckon if she had been presented with a similar situation when she was an adult, she would have gone along with the plan.

What you see as "actual history" is a beautiful illustration of what Bill Casey was talking about in 1981. Superb and efficient incessant misinformation.

:lol:

That's way outside the box while you're pretending to be inside the box.

It's your non reply to my statement you haven't any valid reply to the several posts I've made to you that dissemble your stuff.

You haven't accepted that the life of even one American Soldier is at risk because of Putin's bounty and Trump's compulsion to believe Putin over US Intel sources and professionals. Indeed this and Trump working against FBI counter intel means Trump will work against American Soldiers in the field too. I have high confidence Soldiers know this as do their commanders in the field and their chiefs at the Pentagon.
quit dogging me dummy.
There is nothing to "accept" it's not confirmed - in fact the details are completely lacking therefore it's not actionable.

Congess? ROFL..please. Congress can't do anything but posture and using the Russian boogeyman is always a great posture to excite dullards.

GTFO of here with Russian collusion crap..all debunked

They sure stopped Trump in his tracks real quick. The Russian sanctions are still in place because of them. Trump can't say a bad word about the thug Putin because of the dirt he has on him. Trump is like a scared child in front of Putin. Who is in charge in this pic? It sure a'int Trumpy. Putin is a tiny little shrimp yet even he looks taller than Trump. :lamo

putin-trump-helsinki-meeting-funny-reactions-fb11__700-png.jpg

I like your sense of humor.

Hillary was too young to have assassinated those threats to the status quo, but I reckon if she had been presented with a similar situation when she was an adult, she would have gone along with the plan.

What you see as "actual history" is a beautiful illustration of what Bill Casey was talking about in 1981. Superb and efficient incessant misinformation.

:lol:

Alright, I'm dying to know... who really killed the Kennedys and MLK? Was it George Soros?

quit dogging me dummy.
There is nothing to "accept" it's not confirmed - in fact the details are completely lacking therefore it's not actionable.

That's what Putin's White House says.

Yet the bounty money has been tracked and identified.

Suspicions of Russian Bounties Were Bolstered by Data on Financial Transfers

Analysts have used other evidence to conclude that the transfers were most likely part of an effort to offer payments to Taliban-linked militants to kill American and coalition troops in Afghanistan.

June 30, 2020
Updated 6:17 p.m. ET

American officials intercepted electronic data showing large financial transfers from a bank account controlled by Russia’s military intelligence agency to a Taliban-linked account, evidence that supported their conclusion that Russia covertly offered bounties for killing U.S. and coalition troops in Afghanistan, according to three officials familiar with the intelligence.

Suspicions of Russian Bounties Were Bolstered by Data on Financial Transfers - The New York Times

We saw this kind of drip drip what did the president know and when did he know it in Watergate yet this is radically worse. You and your Putin Trump Rowers are not going to get the free ride away from this that Putin gets from Trump. So sorry to spoil it for you. Putin and Russia continue to work every day to destroy the United States. Putin Trump & Rowers.

Of course, what else would you say? One problem, we all know it's true.

Why believe political propaganda sources?
Seems that the majority of the electorate has already caught on.

Coronavirus Response: Hospitals Rated Best, News Media Worst
BY JUSTIN MCCARTHY
Coronavirus Response: Hospitals Rated Best, News Media Worst

STORY HIGHLIGHTS

• Hospitals' handling of disease rated best of nine institutions, leaders
  • All institutions and leaders receive majority approval, except news media
  • Republicans and Democrats tend to differ drastically in approval
  • Approval Ratings of U.S. Leaders' and Institutions' Handling of Response to Coronavirus
  • Do you approve or disapprove of the way each of the following is handling the response to the coronavirus in the U.S.?

Approve
Disapprove
Does not apply (vol.)/No opinion
%
%
%
U.S. hospitals
Your child's school or daycare †
Your state government
Your employer ^
Government health agencies such as the CDC or NIH
Vice President Mike Pence
President Donald Trump
Congress
The news media
^ Based on 536 employed adults; † Based on 262 parents of children under 18; (vol.) = volunteered response
GALLUP, MARCH 13-22, 2020

The media keep pushing their leftist political propaganda and the electorate keep believing and trusting them less and less.
Doesn't have to be that way, but the media appears to be bound and determined to self inflict these poll results. :shrug:

why believe political propaganda sources?
Seems that the majority of the electorate has already caught on.

The media keep pushing their leftist political propaganda and the electorate keep believing and trusting them less and less.
Doesn't have to be that way, but the media appears to be bound and determined to self inflict these poll results. :shrug:

march 25, 2020

Back
Top Bottom