• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Russia funding anti oil groups in America

Russians advocating against Oil and fossil fuels . Gadzooks .

A big prize for anybody who could make up something more stupid and keep a straight face.

I just don't know what these American Hysterics will do when they find out that most of Heaven's top mansions are filled with beings of the Slavic phenotype .

The so called green groups vehemently deny this of course but let’s see their books and learn exactly who their contributors are. It makes perfect sense that Russia would be backing them.

“Russia spent millions promoting anti-energy policies and politicians in the U.S.," Banks said in a statement to Fox News Digital. "Now, thanks to Biden’s war on domestic energy, U.S. oil production has dropped 10%, pushing up prices and enriching and emboldening Putin before he invaded Ukraine."

YOur title and you OP don't match.

You claim in the title that Russians are funding anti oil groups.

Faux nots that some RWNJs in congress speculate and want someone to investigate.

Thread fail.

YOur title and you OP don't match.

You claim in the title that Russians are funding anti oil groups.

Faux nots that some RWNJs in congress speculate and want someone to investigate.

Thread fail.

Speculation based on an article from SEVEN years ago.. 😄

Interesting and a question...

From your article...

Rep. Jim Banks, R-Ind., led a letter to Yellen Friday that cites a 2015 Washington Free Beacon report that suggested the California-based Sea Change Foundation may allegedly be a conduit for Russian oil interests in funneling money to groups like the League of Conservation Voters (LCV), the Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC), the Sierra Club and the Center for American Progress.

Ummmmm.... Why did Congressman Banks wait SEVEN YEARS after the article he cites as proof was published before calling for an investigation? Is he not aware that for TWO OF THOSE YEARS the GOP controlled the house, senate and presidency?

The cynical amongst us might think Congress Banks is being insincere and just throwing out bullshit...
Maybe he is a slow reader 😛

Anti-oil and anti-energy are not the same thing, not even close. There are better and more efficient ways to meet our energy needs without leaning so heavily on fossil fuels.
I think it's time we started seeing green energy live up to the promises they make. We need energy now. Where is it?

Trump is being and has been investigated. Why shouldn't people on the left be looked at just as closely?
And of course you won't mind if the dems also do everything in their powers to thwart any investigation, right?

And of course you won't mind if the dems also do everything in their powers to thwart any investigation, right?
It's not anyone's obligation to cooperate in an investigation. I not only do not mind I highly encourage them to not voluntarily assist the investigation.

That Fox News article hedges itself like five times in the first two paragraphs, lol.

I think it's time we started seeing green energy live up to the promises they make. We need energy now. Where is it?
Alternative energy use grows faster every year. Oil gets harder to drill for every year.

Alternative energy use grows faster every year. Oil gets harder to drill for every year.
If your gonna talk the talk, then walk the walk.

This is an opportunity for green energy to mitigate our energy sources like it claims it can.

Show us all how practical green energy is instead of consistently telling us about it.

If your gonna talk the talk, then walk the walk.

This is an opportunity for green energy to mitigate our energy sources like it claims it can.

Show us all how practical green energy is instead of consistently telling us about it.

Can you elaborate on exactly what you're asking for? Again, green energy has grown faster every year. What is your goalpost here? Faster growth this year than last year? I bet you'll get that.

Can you elaborate on exactly what you're asking for? Again, green energy has grown faster every year. What is your goalpost here? Faster growth this year than last year? I bet you'll get that.
Immediate energy production that subsidizes the current demand.

Immediate energy production that subsidizes the current demand.
LOL, you're asking for a large number of solar panels to just appear in a flash via magic wand? Ok then. Good luck. Out of curiosity, are you setting this standard for fossil fuels? We gonna get immediate energy production from your precious coal?

LOL, you're asking for a large number of solar panels to just appear in a flash via magic wand? Ok then. Good luck. Out of curiosity, are you setting this standard for fossil fuels? We gonna get immediate energy production from your precious coal?
LOL all you want but my point is made. Progressives are trying to force the country into something that isn't ready to go yet.

Like it or not, fossil fuels is the most practical solution to our energy needs and green energy is still way behind .

LOL all you want but my point is made. Progressives are trying to force the country into something that isn't ready to go yet.
Your point that... solar panels don't literally appear out of thin air instantly? Congratulations, that's a very important concept that nobody else was aware of.

Like it or not, fossil fuels is the most practical solution to our energy needs and green energy is still way behind .
Fossil fuels aren't ramping up immediately to fill the gap, this was your own standard and you're failing to meet it.

Back
Top Bottom