• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Russia collusion delusion

Where did you get this frame? The collusion by trump began before 2016 and continues to present. I'd say 5 years our country has and continues to endure trump's collusion with Putin

Wow, the cult has strong holds upon some....incredulous to say the least.

According to the reports which continue to come out, thanks to the slow acting FBI....yes, the entire investigation was built upon sandy ground, i.e., upon lies....and the lies which the DNC and the Hillary Clinton campaign paid for from Russian contacts, which of course is the irony....this whole thing in incredible and watching the gullible fall for these lowlife's lies is incredulous to watch, imo.

But Mueller was hired by Trumps A-G office, right? May, 2017. He was told to look into Russian interference in the election, which he did. He indicted 25 Russians, including a dozen or so military officers. Right? Do you say that should have stayed covered up? Wouldn't that be a good message to send to the Russians.

See, this is what I mean. . . .

Now how much proof there is of Trump's corruption and criminality, Trumpists will just keep lying. Trumpists simply refuse to read something and they actually believe that this causes the thing they did not read about to pop out of existence.

So if the brilliant redbeer over here simply does not read the letter appointing Rosenstein, that means the fact that Mueller was not investigating "collusion" pop out of existence. And if he refuses to read the Mueller report, that means that Trump did not do anything.

No matter what is said about Trump, no matter what he is on recorded video saying, Trumpists will simply refuse to look at it.

Think about it: Ostrich's do not actually bury their head in the sand because they think it makes an approaching problem go away (which should be obvios; such a creature would de-select itself).

Trumpists do.

No matter how you slice it.....the biggest lying narrative put upon the American people, was just that , a lie.....there was NO collusion between Trump, his campaign with Russia, it simply did NOT occur. But NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, not to these cultists.

^^ Lying again, as usual.

Mueller did not exonerate Trump. He said there was “insufficient evidence” to prove conspiracy between senior Trump campaign members and Russian government officials. Not at all the same as “no evidence”.

HRC’s campaign took over the investigation of possible Trump illegal activities with Russian officials from a right wing news organization, and that investigation broke no laws.

The only ones in 2016 who colluded with Russia was the DNC and the Hillary campaign.....you remember the one who destroyed thousands and thousands of emails, who set up an illegal server in her house, bleach bitted her devices, etc....in other words, the guilty one.

Why do you keep telling people whom you obviously wish ill to "have a good day"?

I do not wish ill will upon anybody, ....cease with the purposeful tangents, as the OP stated, this is for those who can be honest and see how they were duped and lied to for three and half years by the left and MSM, but instead all cultists who are living in denial have come here, and it has been one insult after insult railed towards me.

No matter how you slice it.....the biggest lying narrative put upon the American people, was just that , a lie.....there was NO collusion between Trump, his campaign with Russia, it simply did NOT occur. But NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, not to these cultists.

See, again, this is exactly what I mean.

You honestly believe that you can cause something to stop existing just by not reading or talking about it. Every element of criminal conspiracy was proven except explicit agreement, so Mueller cleared him. Mueller then laid out 14 instances in detail of obstruction of justice and stated point blank that he did NOT exonerate Trump.

But you think if you don't read the report, all that suddenly unhappens. And then you can tell your disgusting Trumpist lies, which will cause a brand new reality to spring into existence where the sun shines out of Trump's ass. Trump, the utterly corrupt and vile bastard who has gotten over 172,000 of your fellow Americans killed.

And you wish to inflict more of that - more of the guy whose lies and denials got over 172,000 Americans killed - on the country.

I find it amazing that so many still cling to the belief that "the Russians" put Trump in office. Life has been very difficult for so many. No wonder the therapists and pharmaceutical companies have had record earnings.

But Mueller was hired by Trumps A-G office, right? May, 2017. He was told to look into Russian interference in the election, which he did. He indicted 25 Russians, including a dozen or so military officers. Right? Do you say that should have stayed covered up? Wouldn't that be a good message to send to the Russians.

We all know there was Russian interference in the election....okay, can you hear me? Yet, the investigation, spying upon a Presidents elect campaign, and then an actual duly elected President, all based upon lies bought for by the DNC and Hillary campaign, was a farce.....and more and more information is finally coming to light, but the culties will have nothing of iit....very weird.

You honestly believe that you can cause something to stop existing just by not reading or talking about it. Every element of criminal conspiracy was proven except explicit agreement, so Mueller cleared him. Mueller then laid out 14 instances in detail of obstruction of justice and stated point blank that he did NOT exonerate Trump.

But you think if you don't read the report, all that suddenly unhappens. And then you can tell your disgusting Trumpist lies, which will cause a brand new reality to spring into existence where the sun shines out of Trump's ass. Trump, the utterly corrupt and vile bastard who has gotten over 172,000 of your fellow Americans killed.

And you wish to inflict more of that - more of the guy whose lies and denials got over 172,000 Americans killed - on the country.

Lol, see what I mean.....this guy simply cannot let it go....the cult is strong on some. There is more and more evidence coming out daily, clearing Trump and his campaign, but NO, you will have nothing to do with actual truth....just keep repeating the lies.....President elect and President Trump did NOT collude with Russia, this is the truth. The ones who really colluded are the DNC and Hillary campaign, but living in denial is so much more fun, I guess.

Trump and his campaign has been cleared of ANY collusion with Russia.....

Quote where he had been cleared of collusion.

I find it amazing that so many still cling to the belief that "the Russians" put Trump in office. Life has been very difficult for so many. No wonder the therapists and pharmaceutical companies have had record earnings.

I've purchased tons of stock in the Kleenex Corporation, hoping to cash in during November, because there should be a huge spike, with all the crying going on. Looking at some of these cultists, is it any wonder the psychologists are making a killing....and if some of them aren't seeking help for this problem, I hope they seek help soon.

We all know there was Russian interference in the election....okay, can you hear me? Yet, the investigation, spying upon a Presidents elect campaign, and then an actual duly elected President, all based upon lies bought for by the DNC and Hillary campaign, was a farce.....and more and more information is finally coming to light, but the culties will have nothing of iit....very weird.

Culties? What are they? And what more and more information?
There were several indictments of people attached to Trumps campaign, right?

I find it amazing that so many cling to the believe, Russia put trump in office is the Crux of Trump's corruption.

Absolutely not. There were many factors that allowed trump to win the electoral college.

What bothers honest Americans is: trump jr, Kushner secretly met with Russians, trump secretly meets with Putin, his 2016 campaign was fraught with crooks, and Trump lies and obstructs continually.

No, the 2016 election was lost when Comey put the nail in Hillary's coffin.

So, not Russia swinging an election, but a corrupt, fraudulent, unscrupulous trump.

A man that has proven to be untrustworthy and dangerous to our nation by his former self serving behavior with Russia, and his current self serving behavior.

Behavior, where self serving trump was priority over the health and welfare of Americans during crisis

The only ones in 2016 who colluded with Russia was the DNC and the Hillary campaign.....
An old Trump/Trumpster lie. No evidence whatsoever that Steele, working for the DNC, sought or received assistance from anyone in the Russian government.

Disagree? Please, prove me wrong. ;)

I wonder with all the investigations and reports which have come out exonerating Trump and his campaign, along with the FBI being so slow in releasing records which are coming out weekly....how do the democrats, liberals, and progressives or never trumpers feel about being duped and lied to for the last four years?

I know there are some, who no matter what will always believe Trump colluded with Russia, so am not interested in hearing from the blind ones. Yet, there must be some honest seekers out there who are dismayed, frustrated, and po'ed over being lied to by democratic elected officials, the MSM, and some FBI agents. How does this make you feel?

not one report has exonerated him, not ONE.

Freakin Trumpism, cancer.

not one report has exonerated him, not ONE.

Freakin Trumpism, cancer.

Mueller did clear him of federal criminal conspiracy, but that's it.

Everything else is Trumpists telling pro-Trump lies.

I wonder with all the investigations and reports which have come out exonerating Trump and his campaign, along with the FBI being so slow in releasing records which are coming out weekly....how do the democrats, liberals, and progressives or never trumpers feel about being duped and lied to for the last four years?

I know there are some, who no matter what will always believe Trump colluded with Russia, so am not interested in hearing from the blind ones. Yet, there must be some honest seekers out there who are dismayed, frustrated, and po'ed over being lied to by democratic elected officials, the MSM, and some FBI agents. How does this make you feel?

crowdStrike.jpg

Lol, see what I mean.....this guy simply cannot let it go....the cult is strong on some. There is more and more evidence coming out daily, clearing Trump and his campaign, but NO, you will have nothing to do with actual truth....just keep repeating the lies.....President elect and President Trump did NOT collude with Russia, this is the truth. The ones who really colluded are the DNC and Hillary campaign, but living in denial is so much more fun, I guess.

The only thing Trump was 'cleared' of was federal criminal conspiracy, by Mueller. That's it.

But only one in the Trump cult would think that not reading the Mueller report made none of it happen, and that a GOP already 99.999999999% (That damned RINO Romney, the 2012 candidate!) in lock-step with Trump acquitting him actually meant something about his guilt was 'clearing him."

Only one in the Trump cult would hate America so much that he would not care that Trump got over 172,000 Americans killed just because a disease happened to be surging in blue states at the time he quashed a plan for mass testing.

I could go on, but you'll just lie. That's the only way to be a Trumpist and stay sane: lie.

We all know Russia interfered in the election, that is not in question.....yet, what has been found, is that there was NO collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign....there's nothing there, there....yet the culties cannot and will not see truth....it's impossible for them.

Again, that is not what the Senate Republicans said in their latest report. They said Trump campaign officials like Paul Manafort DID attempt to collude with Russians prior to the 2016 election. And why are so many of these corrupt Trump dumb ****s currently in jail?

The only one who is in denial is you.

Yes. All the polls are showing that Biden has a substantial lead. That wasn't the case in 2016.

In addition, Trump is purposely trying to shutdown/slow down the postal service in order to steal the election, he has already admitted this. So Trump has already marred any chance that he had of being seen as a legitimate victor in the election, and that is his own fault.

So he has already stolen the election. Done deal. Good to know. And no need to vote, eh?

Well, he did. It's just that Mueller was told to investigate:

(i) any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and

(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and

(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. s. 600.4(a).

Rod Rosenstein’s Letter Appointing Mueller Special Counsel - The New York Times

And being a prosecutor, he focused on crimes. "Collusion" does not appear as a crime in the U.S. Code (that's why you focused on the word, of course). But criminal conspiracy does. And the only reason Trump skated is his people managed not to leave any evidence of an explicit agreement.

As the Mueller report explained, and the senate intelligence committee added to, Trump knowingly invited and received Russian interference in the election on his behalf.

Then there were the 14 instances of obstruction of justice Mueller emphatically did not clear Trump of, but was not allowed to indict Trump over (or, in his view, say that Trump was guilty).

Then there was Trump openly trying to extort announcements of sham investigations into Biden out of Ukraine using unlawful withholding of congressionally approved aid.

Then there was months of lying and denying on COVID, that has gotten over 170,000 Americans killed - nearing if not past three TIMES the number killed in Vietnam.

And those are just some of the highlights, all standing out in a sea of corruption, criminality, and profane incompetence.

But Trumpists don't care about the country. They'll happily destroy democracy itself - whatever is necessary - just so long as they can tell themselves they "owned the libruls". It's tragic, really.

In fact, the intelligence committee just issued a bi-partisan report saying Trump lied about talking to Roger stone about the hacked emails, and revealed a number of other previously undisclosed details about the Trump campaign embracing Russian help

Trump says he didn'''t discuss hacked emails with Roger Stone. A bipartisan Senate report says he did.

In a thousand-page bipartisan report released Tuesday, the Senate Intelligence Committee painted a stark portrait of a Trump campaign eager to accept help from a foreign power in 2016, as well as a candidate closely involved in the effort.

The Senate report, the most detailed account to date of the Trump campaign's embrace of Russian election interference, also asserted that the allegations that Ukraine interfered in the election — which President Donald Trump perpetuated — originated with Russian intelligence agencies.

And also

The report highlighted some never-before-seen evidence about Trump and Russia, including three allegations of potentially compromising material relating to Trump's private trips to Russia that were unconnected to the dossier compiled by former British spy Christopher Steele.

"Separate from Steele's memos, which the Committee did not use for support, the Committee became aware of three general sets of allegations" involving women, the report said, two of which described a tape. No such allegations were confirmed, but the finding lent new credence to at least one claim in the widely discredited Steele dossier.

So he has already stolen the election. Done deal. Good to know. And no need to vote, eh?

No, we should vote. We don't know if Trump will be successful at stealing the election.

Trump already ceded the moral high ground when he stated that he was shutting down the postal service in order to win the election. He will not be the legitimate victor no matter what happens because of that, and he has no one but himself to blame.

The only ones in 2016 who colluded with Russia was the DNC and the Hillary campaign.....you remember the one who destroyed thousands and thousands of emails, who set up an illegal server in her house, bleach bitted her devices, etc....in other words, the guilty one.

The bipartisan Senate Intelligence committee, looking at evidence, concluded otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom