• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

russia and us military!

hes a brilliant man with the respect of the world. we can learn a lot from his graciousness n loyalty

You aren't a plant from Sputnik news or RT are you because what you have just said there is about as far removed from reality as it could possibly be ! :shock:

Based on his record both domestically and internationally Putin is without doubt the single most dangerous individual in the world today

You aren't a plant from Sputnik news or RT are you because what you have just said there is about as far removed from reality as it could possibly be ! :shock:

Based on his record both domestically and internationally Putin is without doubt the single most dangerous individual in the world today

the only place im from is a tomato farm in southern va. y r u sayin all this hate speech against an honorable man and leader

https://www.rt.com/usa/370731-russia-attack-threat-nato/

russia is the victim of an administration (obama) that wanted a war with them. putin saved the people of crimea in my opinion, from a neo naze regime. majority of crimea are either russian or russian speakin people. they voted to leave ukraine and obama threw a fit. the russian military is mighty and powerful just like the us. with our new alliance the world could see great protection. russia never planned to attack the us militarily and now we can assure them of our friendship.

questions:

do we allow russia to dock there navy ships at our ports
do we hold joint military drills on us soil with our russian counter parts
if russia gets in a war do we fight along side our new brother n sisters

together we can make the world a better place by sharin our military powers

I have so many questions.

1) what is a "Neo Naze?"

2) Why do you think we are allied with Russia?

3) Why do you ignore the history that pretty clearly states that Russia has had options for going to war with the US for more than fifty years?

4) What do you have against spell check?

5) Why do you hate capitalization?

6) Why are you asking such obvious questions?

the only place im from is a tomato farm in southern va. y r u sayin all this hate speech against an honorable man and leader

Yup he has honourably poisoned irradiated or otherwise disposed of anyone or anything that might have threatened his power making himself a multi billionare in the process :roll:

I have so many questions.

1) what is a "Neo Naze?"

2) Why do you think we are allied with Russia?

3) Why do you ignore the history that pretty clearly states that Russia has had options for going to war with the US for more than fifty years?

4) What do you have against spell check?

5) Why do you hate capitalization?

6) Why are you asking such obvious questions?

1. bad people who hate others skin colors
2. trump and putin are good friends now and expand friendship
3. history dont matter when we have a good friend now
4. dont no how to use it
5. never no when to use it
6. what questions r those

You mean they are crybabies along the lines of: "Daddy, they were mean to me!"

rt is a very lovin organization with real news. its unamerican to speak ill of them

Yup he has honourably poisoned irradiated or otherwise disposed of anyone or anything that might have threatened his power making himself a multi billionare in the process :roll:

sources for him poisonin people. not true. hes allowed to be rich tho. thats fine.

i welcome all russians. estimated we will be doin military drills with them by 2018

We've been doing military exercises with Russia since 1994. Not so much in the last few years, especially after Crimea.

We've been doing military exercises with Russia since 1994. Not so much in the last few years, especially after Crimea.

y would we stop doin things with them after crimea voted to leave ukraine?

y would we stop doin things with them after crimea voted to leave ukraine?

Why would we stop cooperating with a country that illegally annexed part of another country? You're seriously asking that?

sources for him poisonin people. not true. hes allowed to be rich tho. thats fine.

There ya go ....

List of people Putin is suspected of assassinating - Business Insider

https://larussophobe.wordpress.com/putinmurders/

And those are just the high profile ones

Nobody is saying he isn't allowed to be rich but how does a lowly ex KGB agent with no discernable business skills get to rival Bill Gates as the richest man in the world ? Oh here is how ....

Vladimir Putin 'corruption': Five things we learned about the Russian President's secret wealth | The Independent

Nothing to see here 'honourably' moving on ........

Last edited:
1. bad people who hate others skin colors
2. trump and putin are good friends now and expand friendship
3. history dont matter when we have a good friend now
4. dont no how to use it
5. never no when to use it
6. what questions r those

1) Do you mean "Neo Nazis"?

2) Putin is playing Trump; I highly doubt they are actually friends.

3) History does matter when you aren't actually allied.

4) It's really very easy.

5) It's really very easy

6) All three of yours

There ya go ....

List of people Putin is suspected of assassinating - Business Insider

https://larussophobe.wordpress.com/putinmurders/

And those are just the high profile ones

Nobody is saying he isn't allowed to be rich but how does a lowly ex KGB agent with no discernable business skills get to rival Bill Gates as the richest man in the world ? Oh here is how ....

Vladimir Putin 'corruption': Five things we learned about the Russian President's secret wealth | The Independent

Nothing to see here 'honourably' moving on ........

this just says hes suspected. where does it say hes convicted of it? this is just people claimin he did somethin

1) Do you mean "Neo Nazis"?

2) Putin is playing Trump; I highly doubt they are actually friends.

3) History does matter when you aren't actually allied.

4) It's really very easy.

5) It's really very easy

6) All three of yours

1. yes them to
2. they r good friends and we r now allies with that beautiful country
3. history dont mean anything ever
4. thank u
5. thank u
6. im not sure which ones

this just says hes suspected. where does it say hes convicted of it? this is just people claimin he did somethin

Just a load of convenient coincidences right ? :lamo

Absolute rulers neednt worry about having that sort of accountability. Putin has nobody to answer to and can do what he likes

When the old USSR had clear ambitions to spread communism around the world, they were a threat.
Modern Russia may not have pure motives, but do not look like they are trying to spread a flawed political ideology everywhere.
I suspect there could be considerable common ground that could be found in good relations with Russia.

Best I can tell, Russia seeks peace even as the US conducts kill operations in most of the middle east, and invades countries and overthrows legitimate governments as it pleases.

Russia announced to the world at the UN that it would be defending its ally Syria with its legitimately elected government, and then it did so. If Putin and Russia are such war mongers as we suggest, they would have started war with Turkey after the Turks shot down the Russian plane last year.

All the facts suggest Russia seeks peace, even as the US wages war in places it has no business.

Just a load of convenient coincidences right ? :lamo

Absolute rulers neednt worry about having that sort of accountability. Putin has nobody to answer to and can do what he likes

can u give me the link that proves he did it? all u did was cite people suspectin him of doin it.

can u give me the link that proves he did it? all u did was cite people suspectin him of doin it.

You cannot possibly be for real. Did you actually understand the meaning of my earlier post :shock:

I'll make it a bit clearer. Putin is not just about to put himself on trial for any of this so there can never be any proof

Thats what being an absolute ruler means. Got it now ? :thumbs:

Last edited:
You cannot possibly be for real. Did you actually understand the meaning of my earlier post :shock:

I'll make it a bit clearer. Putin is not just about to put himself on trial for any of this so there can never be any proof

Thats what being an absolute ruler means. Got it now ? :thumbs:

so ur sayin "no wallace, i cannot say that putin poisoned anyone. just that some people think he did". k thx

Back
Top Bottom