• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rush Limbaugh

You see what I mean about a lie? If it's repeated enough times, in some people's minds, it becomes truth.
Repeat away; no one believes it.

Originally there was. But after a very short time, they knew it was a nothing burger.
They kept it up for political reasons.
Who is "they"? A special counsel/independent counsel was appointed- by a republican deputy AG I should say. The democrats who I presume you are referring to had no control over what he did or how long his investigation went. That's the whole concept behind special counsel, whether you like that concept or not.

And let me ask, did you have the same concern for the independent counsel appointed to investigate Clinton? The investigation that went from one "issue" to the next, to the next; lasted twice as long and cost twice as much? And came up with a nothing burger?

There are even declassified comments about the weakness the basis at the same time the investigation ramped up.

Then why do you do it so often.

Case in point. No one killed 400,000 people, your side or any other side, yet you keep repeating the lie.

While saying things like this.

Taken alone it's an accurate summary and the only salient point regarding Trump. The remainder of the report attempts to conceal this basic reality.
This is what Mueller went on to say: "Mueller was unable to establish a conspiracy between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians involved in this activity, he made it clear that “[a] statement that the investigation did not establish particular facts does not mean there was no evidence of those facts.” Mueller said that the reason his investigation couldn't "establish particular facts" was because of "executive privliage stonewalling' and an "uncooperative president, when interviewed". You're calim/facts are a lie, everyone knows this, including you, but yet you persist. [/QUOTE]
Sloppy work for you.

The lie is that there is anything to find. In essence, the report takes 300 pages to say that they wanted to find fault, but 2 1/2 years, over 2 million documents and thousands of hours of interviews produced nothing. As the Harvard law professor called it, an exoneration.

One thing you cannot claim about Limbaugh is that he is a liar. He literally pays to have his statements checked for accuracy. What he claims as facts are facts. You can argue with his logic or his assumptions, but you cannot claim he lies.

He was not expected to see the election, much less the new year.
[/QUOTE]
You can’t claim Rush lies? What about his comments about Sandra Fluke, that she was having so much sex due to her advocacy of birth control benefits, it was amazing she could walk. This when she testified about the efficacy of the pill to correct women’s health problems. Or when Rush said scientists speculating about water on melting from its poles Mars were advancing a climate change agenda... on Earth! He certainly doesn’t provide facts. Look, Rush’s bumper music is called “My City is Gone, and he represents the resentment of those who’s “city” of advantages that whites and males had has been changing. He speaks to their confusion and rage. Hence, Obama as “Halfrican American” or feminists as “ feminazis.”

Rush Limbaugh too THIS party...
Electoral history of Bob Dole - Wikipedia

and turned it into THIS party...
Alex Jones can't stop screaming

No, Russia did interfere in the election of 2016, tho they didn’t swing it. The only people who deny it are Trump and Putin.
I am only proposing a qualifier that the Russians efforts probably didn't swing the election. But given how close a few key states were, we will never know. That said, Putin helping to dupe a sufficient number of gullible americans into voting for Trump is not the same as claiming Trump stole votes, or committed any fraud, etc. The votes came in; he won; game over.

I am only proposing a qualifier that the Russians efforts probably didn't swing the election. But given how close a few key states were, we will never know. That said, Putin helping to dupe a sufficient number of gullible americans into voting for Trump is not the same as claiming Trump stole votes, or committed any fraud, etc. The votes came in; he won; game over.
No quarrel with that, except to mention that Trump also insisted that he also won the popular vote, and claimed falsely that he had the largest EC victory since Reagan. Gotta admire the guy’s brass balls, tho in a way I feel sorry for him.

I'd just like to know what's taking the guy so long.

The cult is still there, sucking on the teat of MSM for their carefully filtered information. They simply don't have Trump to focus on anymore.

For example, suddenly there are stories about how COVID is improved in 43 states. that was true two days ago, but Trump was President then, so the cult never heard about it.

I'm hearing, people are saying, that most republican members of Congress actually own, like a slave, at least one preteen girl runaway and keep them in their basement. What they are doing with them cannot be good. A lot of these preteen girls that republican members of Congress own like slaves/sex slaves are on the FBI missing list. How can you possibly continue to support these people who are obviously extremely evil? What say you?

I'm hearing, people are saying, that most republican members of Congress actually own, like a slave, at least one preteen girl runaway and keep them in their basement. What they are doing with them cannot be good. A lot of these preteen girls that republican members of Congress own like slaves/sex slaves are on the FBI missing list. How can you possibly continue to support these people who are obviously extremely evil? What say you?
I have a cousin whose friend's brother knows a girl with a sister whose girlfriend went missing and likely landed in Mitch's dungeon.

I have a cousin whose friend's brother knows a girl with a sister whose girlfriend went missing and likely landed in Mitch's dungeon.
The republicans are also genetically engineering an answer to the lizard people. It's gonna get ugly.

Back
Top Bottom