• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rush Limbaugh pushing another lie (Biden's speech spliced)

And God knows, the mainstream media are paragons of honesty and accurate reporting. :lamo

^ doesn't care that Rush lied.

that is the kind of person that Rush manipulates. and it's all for $$$.

But he didn't did he? He gave a brilliant, earnest, touching speech and didn't mal any props not even once. Maybe, just maybe the guy isn't as inept as your handlers have led you to believe. Maybe, just maybe he has been around government long enough to know that it can be a force for good and learned how to govern in order to accomplish that good.

Joe Biden is a good man. Rush/Trump/Trump supporters MUST tear him down.

and that is easy for them. they have no honor or integrity.

^ doesn't care that Rush lied.

that is the kind of person that Rush manipulates. and it's all for $$$.
I don't care about Limbaugh at all. I have heard his program in decades.

I don't care about Limbaugh at all. I have heard his program in decades.

it doesn't matter if you listen directly. his words (and Sean's/Fox's) are posted here daily.

it doesn't matter if you listen directly. his words (and Sean's/Fox's) are posted here daily.
LOL, Oh, I see. What we have here is a LW hissy fit/ boogieman rant. For the record I don't listen/watch Sean either. But you keep tuned so you can keep your sphincter properly contracted. (I call that the looney left TAP).

Rush Limbaugh Floats Absurd Lie DNC Pre-Taped, Edited Biden Speech

These Republican Media talkers have zero shame...

"Far right radio personality Rush Limbaugh floated an absurd lie on his program on Friday, claiming Joe Biden’s live DNC acceptance speech the night before was so well-delivered and emotionally poignant because it was actually pre-taped and edited together for broadcast."

"In fact, as this ABC News report confirms, there were roughly three-dozen reporters present—along with TV camera crews and Secret Service agents—at the Chase Center in downtown Wilmington, Del. to watch Biden give his speech in person."

Rush. Sean. Trump. All massive liars.

"Biden's excellent speech would be terrible for us on the right, if we didn't already know that our followers are a bunch of gullible dumdums, so let's just go Comet Ping Pong on their dizzy asses one more time."

LOL, Oh, I see. What we have here is a LW hissy fit/ boogieman rant. For the record I don't listen/watch Sean either. But you keep tuned so you can keep your sphincter properly contracted. (I call that the looney left TAP).

You watch Sean often.

no, just stating that Rush's and Sean's (and Fox's) words are posted here every day. you don't have to listen. that's the beauty of their massive lying. it spreads all over.

no, just stating that Rush's and Sean's (and Fox's) words are posted here every day. you don't have to listen. that's the beauty of their massive lying. it spreads all over.
LOL, be honest. You're just tap dancing to avoid admitting I scored one on you. Man up.

LOL, be honest. You're just tap dancing to avoid admitting I scored one on you. Man up.

wha??

their words are posted here every day. do you "Like" other posters posts? do you agree with other posters here?

it's a bit weird that you don't know how you're influenced by people that have been shaping the Republican Party for decades.

wha??

their words are posted here every day. do you "Like" other posters posts? do you agree with other posters here?

it's a bit weird that you don't know how you're influenced by people that have been shaping the Republican Party for decades.
Still tap dancing, eh? Desperation doesn't become you. Whether their words are posted here or not in immaterial. your just trying to weasel you way out. It's your your cockamanie idea that we on the right dwell on limbaugh's or Hannity's pronouncement like some message from heaven that's dug you into this whole.

Why the outrage? I watched a few minutes of it and wondered if it was live or pre-recorded myself.

Does this really qualify as some off-the-wall conspiracy theory worthy of this much attention?

Oh... I forgot... TDS does that to people. I withdraw the question.

Still tap dancing, eh? Desperation doesn't become you. Whether their words are posted here or not in immaterial. your just trying to weasel you way out. It's your your cockamanie idea that we on the right dwell on limbaugh's or Hannity's pronouncement like some message from heaven that's dug you into this whole.

what the hell are you talking about? are you somehow saying that you don't have the same views as Fox/Rush/Sean?

He has the exact same views as Fox/Rush/Sean because he watches or listens to them all regularly. I guess he's ashamed of it because he fashions himself a person who can think for himself, but all of his Dorothy-like heel-clicking isn't going to wish the truth away.

what the hell are you talking about? are you somehow saying that you don't have the same views as Fox/Rush/Sean?
Do you seriously think every righty has exactly the same views? Seriously? What an amazingly idiotic belief. And ignorant, too.

He has the exact same views as Fox/Rush/Sean because he watches or listens to them all regularly. I guess he's ashamed of it because he fashions himself a person who can think for himself, but all of his Dorothy-like heel-clicking isn't going to wish the truth away.

Lost brain.jpg

Do you seriously think every righty has exactly the same views? Seriously? What an amazingly idiotic belief. And ignorant, too.

okay. so you really don't know how Rush/Fox/Sean have shaped the current Republican Party.

that's really odd.

......this rather than address a ridiculous lie by Limbaugh.

okay. so you really don't know how Rush/Fox/Sean have shaped the current Republican Party.

that's really odd.
I know how they've deranged and perverted the minds of the current looney left. You're giving a fine demonstration. :lamo.

......this rather than address a ridiculous lie by Limbaugh.
I made my opinion of that obvious several posts ago. Does "I don't give a crap" clear things up?

I made my opinion of that obvious several posts ago. Does "I don't give a crap" clear things up?

If you really didn't "give a crap" about it, why are so upset that he is being called out about his ridiculous lie?

If you really didn't "give a crap" about it, why are so upset that he is being called out about his ridiculous lie?
Where did I say I was upset? WHERE did I say ANYTHING about his comments?

Back
Top Bottom