• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rush Limbaugh pushing another lie (Biden's speech spliced)

I've never spent an evening defending someone that I've rarely if ever listened to or watched before.

But if someone wants to attack, for example, Ayn Rand for a while, I'm ready to give a spirited defense that I will soon after pretend I am not offering, just to while away another worthless evening.

Rush's listeners will believe that. If Rush told them to drink cyanide laced koolade, his listeners would drink cyanide laced koolade.

If Rush told them that they were all women, they'd slap pancake batter on their faces and head out for ladies night, because it's never too late to find the right man.

Then at the end of the night they'd drink cyanide laced koolade.

Rush Limbaugh Floats Absurd Lie DNC Pre-Taped, Edited Biden Speech

These Republican Media talkers have zero shame...

"Far right radio personality Rush Limbaugh floated an absurd lie on his program on Friday, claiming Joe Biden’s live DNC acceptance speech the night before was so well-delivered and emotionally poignant because it was actually pre-taped and edited together for broadcast."

"In fact, as this ABC News report confirms, there were roughly three-dozen reporters present—along with TV camera crews and Secret Service agents—at the Chase Center in downtown Wilmington, Del. to watch Biden give his speech in person."

Rush. Sean. Trump. All massive liars.

Actually, OP is a lie.

Oh the irony.

LOL, Oh, I see. What we have here is a LW hissy fit/ boogieman rant. For the record I don't listen/watch Sean either. But you keep tuned so you can keep your sphincter properly contracted. (I call that the looney left TAP).

Why would you post this if you didn't care about Limbaugh's ridiculous lie? You seem to be quite concerned about his being called out on it.

Why would you post this if you didn't care about Limbaugh's ridiculous lie? You seem to be quite concerned about his being called out on it.
Sorry, no.

Back
Top Bottom