• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rudy Guiliani Was Feeling Himself Up During Filming Of New Borat Movie. I'm Not Making This Up.

Kerry Won Ohio

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
This is the mentally ill creepy old man in charge of "investigating" Hunter Biden, Ladies & Gentlemen. From the Politico article:

The tweets come after a Guardian report that the upcoming movie includes a scene in which Giuliani, President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer and a former mayor of New York, appears to touch his genitals while alone with an actor playing Borat’s daughter. The Guardian reported that the scene was part of a set-up for the movie, which loops unknowing people into gags involving the caricatured titular character.

The actor playing Borat’s daughter pretended to be a conservative journalist interviewing Giuliani, the Guardian reported. After the two finished their interview, they went to a bedroom where she helped remove his microphone. In the clip, Giuliani then allegedly lay down and reached into his pants until Baron Cohen, who plays Borat, intervened in character. NBC News and The Daily Beast reported similar descriptions of the scene.

Giuliani called the New York City police on Cohen once he realized it was all a gag, Page Six reported at the time. Giuliani acknowledged calling police in his Wednesday tweets.

It takes a pervert to find a pervert I guess. Exposing or touching yourself sewma to be the new fad in political circles these days

Yeah, that explains it. We should trust a blind computer repair guy. LOL.
Or the Zoom call with a penis while on mute or the mayor of Alaska sending pics to under age girls.

I keep hoping I'll wake up and find myself back in high school English class.

Then I could write an essay of what weird things might happen if we were to elect a reality show star for president in 2016.

:)

I wonder what he'll say when he goes to church.

It's truly more information than I need whether Toobin or Giuliani or anyone else is playing pocket pool. What is going on in this country? The conversation is in the gutter and we just keep digging deeper for the entertainment value, I guess. It's embarrassing. .

It's truly more information than I need whether Toobin or Giuliani or anyone else is playing pocket pool. What is going on in this country? The conversation is in the gutter and we just keep digging deeper for the entertainment value, I guess. It's embarrassing. .

What's going on in this country? This is what happens when you put a mentally ill sociopath in the White House.

Trump is certifiable, but so is a very large percentage of his ignorant racist trailer trash goober supporters.

This is the mentally ill creepy old man in charge of "investigating" Hunter Biden, Ladies & Gentlemen.
You're not making it up but that doesn't mean it isn't made up. You're just blindly repeating what you've been told because it's what you want to believe, you don't care whatever the actual truth is. Ironically, it's exactly the same response your partisan political opposites are having to all the empty claims and accusations about the laptop story.

I don't like or trust Giuliani but I don't trust Baron Cohen either. He has a long history of deliberately misrepresenting events in his shows and films, ultimately so they make more money (which I'd consider fraud but "free speech" I guess), and this could well be an example of that, picking out someone currently in the news and spinning up a tabloid story just in time for the films release date.

No one real believes your propaganda smears.

The wackodoodles of the far left can tell each other these kinds of lies all day long, all week long, and we-the-people will just ignore the stupid blather.

-

Then I could write an essay of what weird things might happen if we were to elect a reality show star for president in 2016.

How long ago was that? Don't go ****ing with timelines from before I was born please.

Nonsense, Rudy was just tucking his shirt in!

What’s he wearing, sweats?

D4355D48-8051-4250-8240-CF5C87BFB7D3.jpeg

How long ago was that? Don't go ****ing with timelines from before I was born please.

Actually, Dex, high school wasn't very long ago for me. I skipped college to take advantage of a job opportunity, which I hope at least partially explains my vast amount of ignorance on this board. I'm planning to get a degree on-line eventually, which I'm hoping will elevate me to the level of moron. :)

Actually, Dex, high school wasn't very long ago for me. I skipped college to take advantage of a job opportunity, which I hope at least partially explains my vast amount of ignorance on this board. I'm planning to get a degree on-line eventually, which I'm hoping will elevate me to the level of moron. :)

No issues then.

What essay do you write for child rapists? This is how Hunter grew up...no shocker he also turned in a child rapist.

And the Left would move mountains to protect the right of these men to be such perverts.

Don't even try to deny it.

meanwhile.....you are voting for this guy

Let me remind you who you are voting for -- the mentally ill sociopath Trump who recklessly and gleefully spread COVID-19 to his loyal staff in the White House.

Are you mentally ill like Trump as well?

Don't worry...you're already smarter than the Repug Trump lapdog goobers on this board.

Back
Top Bottom