• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Romney FALLS down to MINORITY of LESS than 40% of People VOTES (against 61%) in GOP !

Galaxy

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
For the 1st time, (after the votes of April 3), the Head of GOP's MINORITY : the unpopular, flip-flop, old Millionaire Romney, FELL LOWER than 40% of People's Votes, even inside the GOP, descending down to about 39% only (against 61%) !

GOP's MAJORITY : the Conservatives led by the popular, strong on principles and values, Senator Rick Santorum, (followed by Gingrich, a.o., etc.) reached up to almost 50% of People's Votes, (while, together with all other Opponents to Romney, they grew up to almost 61% of Votes) !

In particular, Romney got only 4.549.185 Votes. At the same time, the MAJORITY inside GOP : the Conservatives, led by Santorum (i.e. Gingrich, etc), grew up to 5.664.862 Citizens' Votes.

=> That makes a Difference of + 1.115.677 : i.e. The Conservatives, led by Santorum, arrived at a "Spread" of much More than : 1 MILLION and one Hundred, Fifteen Thousand Votes, OVER Romney's head !

+ And ALL Opponents against Romney in GOP's Primaries, taken all Together, (i.e. also with Paul, etc.: 1.207.044 = 10,53%), reached up to 6.871.906 Votes.

=> i.e. 2.322.721 Votes MORE than Romney, (almost 2,5 MILLIONS of Votes MORE !!)...

Obviously, if we take into account also Romney's scandalously and anti-democratically obtained pseudo "Votes" in those States where f.ex. NOBODY else among his Opponents participated, or, at least, the most important Competitors were Not Present at all, (f.ex. in "Exotic", far away places like .. Samoa, etc, and/or in tiny Columbia District, sometimes even in States as Virginia, etc), then, undeniably, Romney's "REAL" Votes, obtained in elementary conditions of Pluralist Democracy, are, in fact, EVEN LOWER than that....

=> (4.549.185 - 162.297 =) Only 4.386.888 "real" Votes for Romney, compared to Santorum-led Conservatives' 5.664.862, and to ALL his Competitors inside GOP taken together : 6.861.906.

>>> i.e. his Competitors inside GOP reached more than 6,8 Millions of Votes, compared to only 4,3 Millions for Romney's less than 39% MINORITY !

Romney's Minority was distanced by a Difference of more than 1 MILLION AND A HALF of People's Votes beyond his own, by which, the Majority inside GOP, held by his Competitors, succeeded to BYPASS over "Mitt"'s head...
-----------------------------------

+ Moreover, Until today, Romney has completely LOST, at more than SIX (6) big States in Mailand America, where he Fell Down LAST (Lower than Gingrich or even Paul !) : Minnesota, Oklahoma, North Dakota, Alabama, Mississipi.

On the contrary, Santorum NEVER fell so low, (with the only Controversial "Exception" of Virginia + CD, just because Bureaucracy Hindered him even to participate there, as well as Gingrich !)...
----------------------------------------

++ In Addition, Recent Polls reveal that unpopular, flip-flop Millionaire Romney's appeal to GOP Voters is even LESS than that of McCain's, for whom it was also obvious that he would lose in front of Obama, back on 2008, given his unpopular and unreliable personality (particularly in some core issues on Values), as it had been revealed during GOP Primaries, compared to other Candidates, Charismatic, strong on principles and Values, much more popular and able to create Enthousiasm among the People, as was Governor Mike Huckabee n 2008, and today, the even more succesful, popular, firm and crystal-clear on Principles and Values, young Senator Rick Santorum :

In fact, only 35 % of Rebublican Voters claim to be "enthousiastic" about Mr. Romney, while, on the contrary, 19 % are so opposed that they would prefer Staying Home, go Fishing, or even vote Obama !

I.e. an almost 3 against 2 split inside GOP...

In comparison, McCain "enthousiasmed" more than + 47 % of Republican voters, back on 2008, (i.e. + 12 % MORE than Romney !).

At the same time, the number of those prefering to stay Home or even vote Obama was Smaller for - 5% points on McCain's case back on 2008 (compared to Romney's worse result nown on 2012), with "only" 14% negative GOP views expressed then, back on 2008

=> In consequence, Facts are clear : >>> Romney is a Worse Failure even than McCain, in front of Obama !
-----------------------------------------
+++ Last, but not least : Taking also in consideration the FACTS that :
- the unpopular, flip-flop, old Millionaire Romney notoriously OUTSPEND his Conservative Competitors inside GOP, led by the popular, strong on principles/values, young Santorum, paying and wasting many Tens of Millions $ more than they ever had,

- while, on the contrary, IF Romney faces Obama, then, it will obviously be the latter who will have much more Money to spend (Hundreds of Millions more !) in 2012 as he already did back on 2009, (where Obama got ..700 Millions $ to spend !!!!!!!.......)

===> then, it becomes crystal clear and obvious that .... GOP must Urgently find a way to GET RID of the unpopular, flip-flop, old Millionaire Romney, BEFORE HE THROWS all Republicans TO A SLY TRAP OF BLATANT FAILURE in 2012, given that HE obviously RISKS TO BE MASSACRATED BY OBAMA ! (and in a much WORSE way than McCain's 2008 FLOP)....

>>> i.e., for the G.O.P. guys, it's S.O.S. : ===>>> GET ROMNEY OUT OF THE WAY, BEFORE IT BECOMES TOO LATE FOR ALL !!!.....

At least, they were WARNED...

Last edited:
Re: Romney FALLS down to MINORITY of LESS than 40% of People VOTES (against 61%) in G

You sure don't like millionaires. Maybe you could suggest some street person or someone on food stamps to be the Republican nominee to run on an "I hate rich people" platform.

Re: Romney FALLS down to MINORITY of LESS than 40% of People VOTES (against 61%) in G

You sure don't like millionaires. Maybe you could suggest some street person or someone on food stamps to be the Republican nominee to run on an "I hate rich people" platform.

(a) We like your "Millionaires" when they INVEST Money in PRODUCTIVE and INNOVATIVE Activities, useful for the entire Society.

Not when they WASTE it in order to HARM the Conservative "VALUES" POPULAR MOVEMENT (as your favorite, flip-flop Mr. Romney does in fact)...
-------------------

(b) We do NOT have CONTEMPT for POOR PEOPLE, really obliged to survive on "FOOD STAMPS", f.ex., contrary to your INHUMAN way to speak about them as if they were nothing....

F.ex. in Ancient Greece, the famous Philosopher DIOGENIS, was living almost "in the Street", in Poverty, but was a Thousand times more Intelligent and Important than any stupid, petty "King" whose name was forgotten by History...

+ BUDHISM is also known to have several Historic Figures who abandon, willingly, Material Goods, (as well as "ASCETIC" People, before and after CHRISTIANISM, several Original MONASTIC Movements, throughout the World, etc).

++ In Modern Times, unfortunately, the cases of even genial SCIENTISTS, famous INVENTORS, Top ARTISTS, WRITERS, important POLITICIANS, ACTIVISTS, etc., who have been obliged (for Short or even Long periods of Time) to live in POVERTY, sometimes EXTREME, facing Difficult Hardships, are Numerous, in various Countries accross the World, including in USA's own History..

=> What counts most of all, is the HUMAN PERSONALITY of each individual, and his/her ROLE IN SOCIETY/HISTORY.

As for your "Millionaires", you may have BENEFACTORS, and/or useful, active and creative, intelligent INVESTORS, or ... cupid NUISANCES, petty Thugs Thirsty of Power and/or Greedy Exploiters, more stupid (and Dangerous) than a low level clerc...

Last edited:

Are you an internet forum newbie?

If so, I'd like to inform you that it's customary to include links or other references when submitting numbers, such as polling data.

Now, you are free to submit unreferenced data, but you run the risk of being judged as having little or no credibility.

Just saying....

Anyway, it's certainly interesting to me, an outsider, that Romney...whom you characterize as the Republican "minority" candidate...is leading Santorum...whom you characterize as the Republican "majority" candidate. It kind of makes me wonder how you came up with this whole thing.

Last edited:

You know what, I'd probably prefer most "men on the street" to Romney. While a large percentage of the people in this nation may be wrong on almost everything they say or do, at least they're generally honest about who they are and what they believe. That cannot be said for Mr. Romney or the vast majority of other politicians on the national level here in this country.

It's not about hating rich people. Personally I love rich people. It's about hating lying, stealing, backstabbing, gutless politicians who have no real morals or values to speak of.

Oh, one other bit of news for you, Galaxy : Santorum is a millionaire.

Santorum Becomes Millionaire in Six Years After U.S. Senate Loss - Bloomberg

That is what is so funny about Santorum claiming to be the conservative outsider. After his record re-election lose despite his running as far left as possible - for example voting for the federal government to outlaw ALL states right-to-work laws (right to not join a union as a condition of employment - Santorum, a lawyer, became a Washington DC insider lobbyist and contact man. He made his money by being a Washington DC lawyer insider.

It doesn't matter what Santorum did to shallow people, only what he says in the act he now performs. No evangelical would lose his cool and say, "That's bulls...t!" Its just a tactical act of a politician playing to a fringe who wants to be stroked.

You know what, I'd probably prefer most "men on the street" to Romney. While a large percentage of the people in this nation may be wrong on almost everything they say or do, at least they're generally honest about who they are and what they believe. That cannot be said for Mr. Romney or the vast majority of other politicians on the national level here in this country.

It's not about hating rich people. Personally I love rich people. It's about hating lying, stealing, backstabbing, gutless politicians who have no real morals or values to speak of.

Then you have no one to vote for.

Then you have no one to vote for.

Since when have I promoted VOTING as the proper means to change society anyway?

When I go in to vote, I generally find that I cannot actually cast a ballot for more than one or two people any year; and quite a few years I will vote on the ballot questions only and leave the entire rest of the ballot blank.

LMFAO @ he falls below 40%... HAHAHAHAHAHA... He's the only of the other 30 or so candidates to ever get above 40%...

And how'd he do at the polls on Tuesday? Win, Win, Win (sweep), 80 delegates to 9 delegates from Santorum...

You're as dillusional as Sanitorium is, no wonder you support him...

I feel like we should hold a Wake for you when Santorum is finally booted out of this race.

LMFAO @ he falls below 40%... HAHAHAHAHAHA... He's the only of the other 30 or so candidates to ever get above 40%...

And how'd he do at the polls on Tuesday? Win, Win, Win (sweep), 80 delegates to 9 delegates from Santorum...

He's winning the battles, but he has no plan to be able to win the War. Romney will be the nominee and he'll go on to be defeated by Obama by probably 10-12% in the general election. That's mostly because for every "moderate" or "centrist" that he gains the support of he's losing 2-3 Conservatives at the same time. This could be the second most lopsided Presidential election in history, after 1980.

Are you an internet forum newbie? .....

If so, I'd like to inform you that it's customary to include links or other references when submitting numbers, such as polling data.

Now, you are free to submit unreferenced data, but you run the risk of being judged as having little or no credibility.

Just saying....

Dear Mr Mycroft, as .. "Newbie", as you say, we're busy working at the Internet for more than 18 Years, since .. 1995 at the latest !

Simply, when we publish an ORIGINAL ANALYSIS, which can be verified in itself by any Thinking person, we don't have TIME to WASTE by mere "copy and paste" of Well known Sources on Data which are Public and Accessible to everybody !

But, as you claim that this might give more "Credibility" to our Publication, with Facts and Logical Analysis, to People who might think like you,
=> here are some among our Sources :

All Facts that we cited + analysed, naturally come from FINAL VOTES' RESULTS, from the well-known Sources of "Green Papers", "RealClearPolitics", and "Wikipedia", etc., that everybody knows...

401948352.jpg

Results of the 2012 Republican Party presidential primaries - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

401948353.jpg

Republican Convention 2012

401948351.jpg

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012

-------------------------------------

... Anyway, it's certainly interesting to me, an outsider, that Romney...whom you characterize as the Republican "minority" candidate...is leading (???) Santorum...whom you characterize as the Republican "majority" candidate. It kind of makes me wonder how you came up with this whole thing.

Can't you simply READ what we've already published, with all those FACTS, NUMBERS, COMPARISONS, ANALYSIS and LOGICAL ARGUMENTS ?

It's crystal clear and obvious. What else do you need more ?

May be a pair of eye-glasses ?....

By the way : Please do NOT DISTORD our Analysis :

- Santorum is leading the Conservatives who have a Growing MAJORITY OF PEOPLE's VOTES in GOP's Primaries.

- Romney, a DIMINISHING MINORITY in PEOPLE's VOTES inside GOP (now Fallen Down to only 39% against 61%), has, nevertheless, illegitimately USURPATED a lot of Intermediary "Delegates", thanks to "Exotic" statelets such as ... Guam, Marianas Island, Puerto Rico, CD, Hawai, Samoa, etc., thanks to 2 or 3 Scandalous Bureaucratic EXCLUSIONs of his Adversaries as Santorum and Gingrich (f.ex. in Virginia, etc), thanks to obvious CHEATING or Corruption (f.ex. in Ohio, Illinois, partly even Wisconsin, etc), by Exploiting the Division of the Conservative Majority inside GOP, (which is recently in the process to be resolved, in one way or another : I.e. either with Gingrich accepting Santorum's recent proposal to Cooperate, or by letting more and more Gingrich Voters be attracted by Santorum, as they recently started to do already f.ex. in Louisiana, but also at Wisconsin, etc), and, in general, by profiting from various Manoeuvers, Pressure, etc. by a part of GOP's Bureaucratic Establishment, which bears a Heavy Responsibility for the Crushing Defeat that GOP is obviously condemned to face if it commits the Blunder to send against Obama somebody so Unpopular, flip-flop and Minority Looser, as old Millionaire Romney who, according to recent Polls, motivates LESS People even than McCain, another Establishment-imposed Catastrophe, who notoriously failed back on 2008, presaging an even WORSE FAILURE with Romney on 2018, if anyone commits the Serious Blunder to undermine Santorum and send Romney to be MASSACRATED by Obama...

I feel like we should hold a Wake for you when Santorum is finally booted out of this race.

Better take care, Dear Tessaesque, that Santorum and the Popular "Values" Movement doesn't get fed up from some GOP Establshment Bureaucrats and their cronies, so that he doesn't decide to get his Conservative MAJORITY of PEOPLE's Votes and really ...GO OUT OF THE GOP, for Good, abandoning it alone with the Diminishing MINORITY of the Unpopular, flip-flop, old Millionaire Romney, while Santorum and his People start to build, at last, a NEW PARTY, f.ex. the "American Constitution and Freedoms' Party", etc., presenting himself as an Independent US Presidential Candidate :

In that case, already since November 2012, but, at the latest, well before 2016-2020, GOP and Mitt Romney will have become ... old, useless remnants of a Bad Past, rapidly overtaken and left behind by the fast development of a brand New, really Popular and Dynamic Conservative Party able to motivate People and Win crucial Elections !

The only problem is that, apparently, neither America nor the whole World don't seem to be able to support another 4-5 Years of Obama Administration, with some of its Dangerous policies (f.ex., among others, particularly on exposing Human Embryos to Dangerous Genetic Manipulations, with Risks for all Humankind, or prolonge and aggravate Public Debt, multiply Mosquees, even in front of New York's WTC "Ground Zero", despite 9/11 Victims' Families' protests, while restricting Religious Freedoms for Christians and/or America's Tradition, History and Identity, etc.)...

=> So, it's much Better to Act Now !

......he has no plan to be able to win the War. Romney will ....go on to be defeated by Obama by probably 10-12% in the general election. That's mostly because for every "moderate" or "centrist" that he gains the support of he's losing 2-3 Conservatives at the same time. This could be the second most lopsided Presidential election in history, after 1980.

>>> That's obviously the most Dangerous and serious RISK today, dear "Tigger", so that everything should be urgently done to prevent and/or fight against it !

>>> That's obviously the most Dangerous and serious RISK today, dear "Tigger", so that everything should be urgently done to prevent and/or fight against it !

The problem is that the Republican Party doesn't seem to give a damn about that potential. They have bought into the idea that the Conservatives will never abandon them, no matter what, and I think they're in for a very big surprise if/when Romney is officially chosen to be their nominee.

The problem is that the Republican Party doesn't seem to give a damn about that potential. They have bought into the idea that the Conservatives will never abandon them, no matter what, and I think they're in for a very big surprise if/when Romney is officially chosen to be their nominee.

The most important is to act efficiently BEFORE that risk might be realised.

Otherwise, (i.e. if and when such a Blunder might be committed), Santorum a.o. must be incited to get People's Majority Votes, and get out of a doomed flip-flop Romney-GOP, to run on November as "Independent", or endorsed by the "Constitution Party", or, perhaps, even better, by creating a unified, brand new "American Constitution, Freedoms and Values Party", to propulse People like him and other real Conservatives, particularly from the Popular "Values" Movement, up to the Top of the Political fight !

The most important is to act efficiently BEFORE that risk might be realised.

At this point that's not a terribly likely scenario. Santorum will stay in the race for another month or so then probably give it up. Especially if Romney ends up being able to pour sufficient money into Pennsylvania to overcome Santorum's slight lead there.

Otherwise, (i.e. if and when such a Blunder might be committed), Santorum a.o. must be incited to get People's Majority Votes, and get out of a doomed flip-flop Romney-GOP, to run on November as "Independent", or endorsed by the "Constitution Party", or, perhaps, even better, by creating a unified, brand new "American Constitution, Freedoms and Values Party", to propulse People like him and other real Conservatives, particularly from the Popular "Values" Movement, up to the Top of the Political fight !

There is no real chance of a significant third party being created in this election cycle. There just isn't the time to do it. I'm actually hoping the Constitution Party runs the same gentleman I voted for four years ago. I would definitely vote for Chuck Baldwin again. I would love to see a Conservative Values Party established, but it's not going to be possible in the short time this cycle has remaining.

Better take care, Dear Tessaesque, that Santorum and the Popular "Values" Movement doesn't get fed up from some GOP Establshment Bureaucrats and their cronies, so that he doesn't decide to get his Conservative MAJORITY of PEOPLE's Votes and really ...GO OUT OF THE GOP, for Good, abandoning it alone with the Diminishing MINORITY of the Unpopular, flip-flop, old Millionaire Romney, while Santorum and his People start to build, at last, a NEW PARTY, f.ex. the "American Constitution and Freedoms' Party", etc., presenting himself as an Independent US Presidential Candidate :

In that case, already since November 2012, but, at the latest, well before 2016-2020, GOP and Mitt Romney will have become ... old, useless remnants of a Bad Past, rapidly overtaken and left behind by the fast development of a brand New, really Popular and Dynamic Conservative Party able to motivate People and Win crucial Elections !

The only problem is that, apparently, neither America nor the whole World don't seem to be able to support another 4-5 Years of Obama Administration, with some of its Dangerous policies (f.ex., among others, particularly on exposing Human Embryos to Dangerous Genetic Manipulations, with Risks for all Humankind, or prolonge and aggravate Public Debt, multiply Mosquees, even in front of New York's WTC "Ground Zero", despite 9/11 Victims' Families' protests, while restricting Religious Freedoms for Christians and/or America's Tradition, History and Identity, etc.)...

=> So, it's much Better to Act Now !

Just being honest here, I have no idea what the hell you're talking about. Are you suggesting that the radical far-righties are going to split off and form their own "ultra-conservative" party with Santorum as their leader? The majority of this country has shown time and time again that far-right/far-left parties or individuals will not be tolerated.

So if that's what you think is going to happen, I hope you're able to maintain your sanity when Santorum loses....because he's going to lose.

Romney and Santorum both suck. I don't know which one sucks worse because Santorum is a religious nutter and Romney doesn't tell us what he's actually all about. For all we know, he's a religious nutter too.

I do understand that not everyone is sold on Mitt Romney as the Repub candidate. As for me, I'll vote for any candidate the Repubs put up, since my goal is to get the current president out of the WH. I'll not sit on the sidelines clutching my vote to prove a point, and see the current occupant of the WH destroy the country. JMO. :cool:

I do understand that not everyone is sold on Mitt Romney as the Repub candidate. As for me, I'll vote for any candidate the Repubs put up, since my goal is to get the current president out of the WH. I'll not sit on the sidelines clutching my vote to prove a point, and see the current occupant of the WH destroy the country. JMO. :cool:

So we'll put in someone else to destroy the country then? Brilliant!

So we'll put in someone else to destroy the country then? Brilliant!

As I said I understand you're not getting who you want and respect your point of view. But as for me, I will vote for anyone the Repubs decide to run against President Obama.

Billy the kid sums it all up pretty well in the post above. It really doesn't matter to most Republicans,and 'conservatives'- anyone but Obama.

It doesn't matter santorum or mitt, either is 'better' in their view.

It also is a stretch to conclude the votes Newt received would have gone to Santorum.

While some people vote in elections like they are a beauty contest, more personal appeal than policy, the underlying policies do matter.

Most of middle class america fears change, longs for the past, is worried they are being left behind, and thinks any 'equality' will wreck the traditional power structure the same way Afghanis refuse to drop the local warlord, tribal leader for some Kabul politician.

But this election will hinge on where moderates think the future lies.

I did find Mitt's new attack ad 'warning' America Obama has a hidden agenda quite odd coming from a man who seems to be hiding quite a bit, or perhaps even worse has not given major issues much thought. Reminds me of the NRA fear mongering that had saw millions of weapons being sold at ticket scalper prices before the last election.

Colbert did a great piece on that, I have to laugh when the right wing sheeple panic at any rumor as it feeds their fears, baseless as they maybe.

Anyway, Romney will be supported by the people who voted for Santorum, maybe not with rabid enthusiasm, but it is up to moderates to decide this.

How many democrats in Congress are millionaires!!!!???

Back
Top Bottom