• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Roger Stone says congressman Matt Gaetz is the victim of a smear

I still think people shouldn't believe that Trump and/or all those politician level Trump supporters are simply going to distance themselves completely from Gaetz, at least not quite this early. It may become a back and forth on this, especially up til about the point where it looks like he may be prosecuted, but this could easily be seen as another opportunity to disparage MSM as "FAKE NEWS!!!!" and the Dems as complicit in a witch hunt.

Why is it always "tomorrow" with y'all?

With Trump it was "Two weeks" until Healthcare bill

With Mike Lindell its "This Friday" he will have surefire proof of election fraud

With Roger Stone he's going to tell us "tomorrow"

Just spit it out already, you ****tarded cult.

Stone smartened up and pulled back from running his mouth about protecting (S/I/T) Gaetz Gate. However, not smart enough pull back from (S/I/T) Trump.

1618336657481.png

Since Stone's initial remarks, an expositive April 9 report from The Daily Beast outlined that Gaetz allegedly sent a $900 Venmo payment to several young women through Seminole County Tax Collector Joel Greenberg in May 2018. Greenberg, a flamboyant figure in Florida politics, has reportedly been under investigation for some time and now faces multiple charges of sex trafficking.

Stone, who at one time posted virtually nonstop on Parler about Gaetz's innocence, has since gone silent on the matter online and in media appearances and hasn't mentioned the Gaetz saga on his newly minted TikTok account. "The 'leaked' smear on Congressman Matt Gaetz is an extortion play and an effort to destroy the up and coming conservative leader who has the balls to call the left out," Stone wrote on Parler at the beginning of the month.

"Much like Salon, nothing reported in the Daily Beast can be considered either true or accurate," Stone told Salon in an email on Monday. When asked a series of additional questions regarding GaetzGate, Stone simply responded, "Stay tuned."

Stone smartened up and pulled back from running his mouth about protecting (S/I/T) Gaetz Gate. However, not smart enough pull back from (S/I/T) Trump.

View attachment 67328388

Since Stone's initial remarks, an expositive April 9 report from The Daily Beast outlined that Gaetz allegedly sent a $900 Venmo payment to several young women through Seminole County Tax Collector Joel Greenberg in May 2018. Greenberg, a flamboyant figure in Florida politics, has reportedly been under investigation for some time and now faces multiple charges of sex trafficking.

Stone, who at one time posted virtually nonstop on Parler about Gaetz's innocence, has since gone silent on the matter online and in media appearances and hasn't mentioned the Gaetz saga on his newly minted TikTok account. "The 'leaked' smear on Congressman Matt Gaetz is an extortion play and an effort to destroy the up and coming conservative leader who has the balls to call the left out," Stone wrote on Parler at the beginning of the month.

"Much like Salon, nothing reported in the Daily Beast can be considered either true or accurate," Stone told Salon in an email on Monday. When asked a series of additional questions regarding GaetzGate, Stone simply responded, "Stay tuned."
Could be that Stone has gone quiet since the DOJ sued him for 2 million in unpaid back taxes. This just happened a short time ago.

Could be that Stone has gone quiet since the DOJ sued him for 2 million in unpaid back taxes. This just happened a short time ago
That and Stone may be trying to tread lightly dealing with hot potato (S/I/T) Gaetz as not to ruin his business. I only say that, not knowing who his clients are, but knowing the likes of Stone, (S/I/T)Trump and (S/I/T) Gaetz, I'd say those clients are humdingers from the word go.

(S/I/T) Gaetz has made a $5,000 payment to Stone for his services. His 'fixer' services. According to Salon, Stone is his only friend. I'd say that Trump still like his nutty blowhard - the other nutty blowhard, (S/I/T) Gaetz.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...colleagues-dries-up/ar-BB1fUjzB?ocid=msedgntp

The longtime GOP fixer and political operative appears in new campaign finance reports showing Gaetz paid Stone and his embattled firm, Drake Ventures, at least $5,000 in "strategic consulting" fees from January through March of this year. Gaetz had never paid Stone or Drake previously, according to an analysis of past filings by Roger Sollenberger of The Daily Beast. And Gaetz received no contributions from his colleagues in Congress, a common occurrence for Gatez' past campaigns, during this same period.

The payment to Stone came on March 24, one week prior to the initial New York Times report on the investigation into Gaetz and just a few days before his father, a powerful Florida Republican himself, reportedly met with a former DOJ prosecutor about the case.

Back
Top Bottom