• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Roger Stone says congressman Matt Gaetz is the victim of a smear

ouch

Air Muscle
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Clearly, Stone and the rest of the Trumplicans see the NY Times as biased. Now, Stone defends his pal Gaetz and states that he's going to publicly humiliate Mike Schmidt. I say go for it Stone. You might regret messing with a well known reporter.

Roger Stone says congressman Matt Gaetz is the victim of a smear (msn.com)
1617480202971.png

1617479917038.png
Stone has a special reason to dislike Mueller and coverage of the investigation: In early 2019, the FBI arrested Stone in a pre-dawn raid at his Fort Lauderdale home and charged as part of the Mueller investigation. He was later convicted, then pardoned by Trump.

Why doesn't he humiliate Schmidt today? Can't wait to see the 'slap down'.

Clearly, Stone and the rest of the Trumplicans see the NY Times as biased. Now, Stone defends his pal Gaetz and states that he's going to publicly humiliate Mike Schmidt. I say go for it Stone. You might regret messing with a well known reporter.

View attachment 67326458

View attachment 67326456
Stone has a special reason to dislike Mueller and coverage of the investigation: In early 2019, the FBI arrested Stone in a pre-dawn raid at his Fort Lauderdale home and charged as part of the Mueller investigation. He was later convicted, then pardoned by Trump.

View attachment 67326458

View attachment 67326456

Filed under: No one gives a shit what Roger Stone thinks except other Nazis

Now, Stone defends his pal Gaetz and states that he's going to publicly humiliate Mike Schmidt.
Given Stone's history, he definitely knows a thing or two about public humiliation.
Now, we'll see if Roger can manage to "publicly humiliate" anyone besides himself.

Damn he sounds like Giuliani ( what ever happened to him???) And the my pillow guy.
Trump really does surround himself with the very best... :rolleyes:

Damn he sounds like Giuliani ( what ever happened to him???) And the my pillow guy.
Trump really does surround himself with the very best... :rolleyes:
I think Giuliani has his plate full getting ready to get the oil in his brain sued like hell. I actually read an article a couple days ago Lindell still exploding about proving (tons of proof) that the election was stolen. Maybe Stone should bring Lindell over to the Gaetz sex trafficking scandal club and provide tons of proof that Gaetz is an intelligent, innocent, church going person. 🤣

View attachment 67326458

View attachment 67326456
How bad off mentally must someone be to believe guys like Stone and Gaetz?

Roger Stone stands up for a fellow fanatical Trump right winger and sex maniac ---- WOW - that is a huge surprise!!!!!

And in other breaking news the sun rose in the east this morning ......

Why doesn't he humiliate Schmidt today? Can't wait to see the 'slap down'.
It came to me last night what Stone may have up his crooked sleeve to "humiliate" Schmidt. I'm not sure if this is true, but a few days ago I came across a piece stating that Nicole Wallace divorced her husband for M Schmidt. I can't imagine what else Stone thinks he has on Schmidt.

How bad off mentally must someone be to believe guys like Stone and Gaetz?
Right???

I mean really who would actually trust a guy with a big ass tattoo of Nixon, he second worse president in our history and needed to be pardened for his crimes by tbe first???

View attachment 67326458

View attachment 67326456
Says the man with a nixon tattoo on his back. Stone, to me, just reeks of integrity, humility and honesty.

It came to me last night what Stone may have up his crooked sleeve to "humiliate" Schmidt. I'm not sure if this is true, but a few days ago I came across a piece stating that Nicole Wallace divorced her husband for M Schmidt. I can't imagine what else Stone thinks he has on Schmidt.

Never heard that one! But even if so, hardly humiliating.

Says the man with a nixon tattoo on his back. Stone, to me, just reeks of integrity, humility and honesty.
Imagine having to choose between (S/I/T) Gaetz and Stone as to which is more trusting. The only thing that (S/I/T) Gaetz, Stone and (S/I/T) Trump should have in common in the near future is prison.

I didn't even know that she was divorced or still divorcing. I guess she dated M Schmidt since March 2019. Anyways, I agree that if Stone thinks that he can shame them both, if that's his mission to do, there's millions of people who do the same thing in their personal lives. I can't come up with what else Stone could humiliate Schmidt over - other than Schimdt goes after Trumplicans, in which I can understand why that anyone does.

Not humiliating, and she disclosed the relationship some two years ago on her news program. Whatever Stone has, it ain't that, because Schmidt is likely quite happy with his new friend. She was the only one on MSNBC who had her program time doubled in the era of Trump. That speaks to ratings. She is very popular.

It's tomorrow now. Did Stone release his embarrassment yet?

It's tomorrow now. Did Stone release his embarrassment yet?
I've checked off and on for several days now - NOTHING. Guess he had to get more party time in with the oath keepers.

Back
Top Bottom