• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Robot joke

aps

Passionate
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
A man walks into a bar and orders a drink. The bar has a robot bartender. The robot serves him a perfectly prepared cocktail, and then asks him, "What's your IQ?" The man replies "150" and the robot proceeds to make conversation about global warming factors, quantum physics and spirituality, biomimicry, environmental interconnectiveness, string theory, nano-technology, and sexual proclivities.

The customer is very impressed and thinks, "This is really cool." He decides to test the robot. He walks out of the bar, turns around, and comes back in for another drink. Again, the robot serves him the perfectly prepared drink and asks him, "What's your IQ?" The man responds, "about a 100." Immediately the robot starts talking, but this time, about football, NASCAR, baseball, supermodels, favorite fast foods, guns, and women's breasts.

Really impressed, the man leaves the bar and decides to give the robot one more test. He heads out and returns, the robot serves him and asks, "What's your IQ?" The man replies, "Er, 50, I think." And the robot says . . . real slowly,"So. Ya gonna vote for Bush again?"

:lol:

aps said:
A man walks into a bar and orders a drink. The bar has a robot bartender. The robot serves him a perfectly prepared cocktail, and then asks him, "What's your IQ?" The man replies "150" and the robot proceeds to make conversation about global warming factors, quantum physics and spirituality, biomimicry, environmental interconnectiveness, string theory, nano-technology, and sexual proclivities.

The customer is very impressed and thinks, "This is really cool." He decides to test the robot. He walks out of the bar, turns around, and comes back in for another drink. Again, the robot serves him the perfectly prepared drink and asks him, "What's your IQ?" The man responds, "about a 100." Immediately the robot starts talking, but this time, about football, NASCAR, baseball, supermodels, favorite fast foods, guns, and women's breasts.

Really impressed, the man leaves the bar and decides to give the robot one more test. He heads out and returns, the robot serves him and asks, "What's your IQ?" The man replies, "Er, 50, I think." And the robot says . . . real slowly,"So. Ya gonna vote for Bush again?"

Good one...
:rofl

aps said:

Bahahahahahaha....I've got nothin against bush but that was good

aps said:

That was funny as ****!!!:rofl :rofl I don't have anything against Bush though!!! :rofl

@_girL........ said:
That was funny as ****!!!:rofl :rofl I don't have anything against Bush though!!! :rofl

Then I'm not sure we can be lesbians together. ;)

@_girL........ said:
awww, come on, don't let some stupid political view get in the way of our feelings!!! I don't necessarily like Bush... can that help?

:yes:

I'll be right over to your "office."

@_girL........ said:
O.k. I will be waiting. ^_^

OH BOY!
Can I film it? pleaseeeee........:smile:

cherokee said:
OH BOY!
Can I film it? pleaseeeee........:smile:

Okay. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom