• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Reveille: what it's all about

Reveille, the sound of the bugle sounded every morning at every military base in America, comes from "réveillé" (or "réveil"), the French word for "wake up", but what does Reveille really mean for me here and now. Wake up America? in a way I guess. I prefer to think of it as the sound of a brand new day. The days of right vs. left, Reps vs. Dems, conservatives vs. liberals need to come to an end. That's what it means, if you read my first post "Bread and Circuses" hopefully you will see one of the few points I feel on why this system has continued to slowly downgrade the American quality of life.

I am simply trying to get together with other people who feel that its time to find a way to make the system work.

Back
Top Bottom