• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Reuters Reporter Calls Out Pentagon For Seizing His Phone on Trip: ‘Incomprehensible’

MrNiceGuy

Symbiotic Pnemonic
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate

This is quite the draconian Administration. Breaking norms and seizing the electronics of reporters. Well, it wasn't Trump that did it, so surely this a reasonable, justifiable measure designed to stop Russian interference and the spread of "disinformation." Only racists and Nazis would oppose it, I'm sure.

This is quite the draconian Administration. Breaking norms and seizing the electronics of reporters. Well, it wasn't Trump that did it, so surely this a reasonable, justifiable measure designed to stop Russian interference and the spread of "disinformation." Only racists and Nazis would oppose it, I'm sure.
According to the article, they're reviewing the policy and it may change.
Also it was apparently a US Air Force policy?

Did you actually bother to read your link before you posted it, or just the headline?

According to the article, they're reviewing the policy and it may change.
Also it was apparently a US Air Force policy?
So? It's top down, donchaknow... The President is Commander in Chief and he "sets the tone" for all the agencies and branches of the armed forces that work for him. The Pentagon is an executive office - and it reports to the President.

There are already more conservative posts in this thread than there are in the thread about southern baptists raping kids, keeping a secret rape list, lying about the secret rape list and asking some of the girls to get abortions.

Last edited:
There are already more conservative posts in this thread then there are in the thread about southern baptists raping kids, keeping a secret rape list, lying about the secret rape list and asking some of the girls to get abortions.
I'm pretty sure everyone except the perpetrators is against that sort of thing.

I already made my point - my point is you didn't read your link. In your rush to "own the libz," you instead beclowned yourself.
That's not a point. Whatever point you have must be from the link. So, by all means, identify this glaring fact or facts which you say I must not have read.

I already made my point - my point is you didn't read your link. In your rush to "own the libz," you instead beclowned yourself.
Maybe he'll skip out on his own failed thread and come over to my thread about the kids in the church being raped and asked to have abortions down south.

What silence? Why do "conservatives" have to comment on a bunch of pedophile rapists?
I'm bookmarking a ton of stuff right now because this Southern Baptist Convention rape list and abortion issue is THE EVENT that will come back to haunt conservatives forever. The silence disgusting.

The fact that people on here argue about everything but can't take the time out of their day to condemn the uber conservative Southern Baptists is beyond comprehension.

Hey, but keep on being outraged about phones.

What silence? Why do "conservatives" have to comment on a bunch of pedophile rapists?
That's a good point. QAnon and conservatives never pedophiles.

I'm bookmarking a ton of stuff right now because this Southern Baptist Convention rape list and abortion issue is THE EVENT that will come back to haunt conservatives forever. The silence disgusting.

The fact that people on here argue about everything but can't take the time out of their day to condemn the uber conservative Southern Baptists is beyond comprehension.

Hey, but keep on being outraged about phones.
Good. I'm not a conservative, and I'm against rape, but I'm pro choice, generally speaking (with a normal outside limit, like almost all western industrialized countries impose).

I'm not sure why you keep talking to me about this issue. I'm agin it. I'm also agin southern baptist religion, and I'm an open atheist. What do you want from me? A defense of the ludicrousness that is the Southern Baptist church group? You think I'm not against rape? Well, I got news for you - I'm plenty against it, and I think anyone involved in the incident you've referred to needs to go to prison. Sound good?

And, frankly, I looked around briefly and I didn't see whatever thread you're talking about. There are lots of threads on here. I don't comment on most of them, even though I've been commenting quite a bit for months. The whole "there are more important things to talk about" argument is total bullshit. This forum has threads on almost everything - from sexuality, to politics, to current events, to people arguing back and forth with each other on personal issues - there was even a thread where some jackass was making a "Putin's Pals" list and using it to harass people - how come you aren't all over the less serious sections - like the ones about sports and theater and such - and bothering them about not commenting on threads you think are more post-worthy?

I'm not "outraged" - I'm pointing out a story that was published in the Liberal source, Mediaite about reporters being forced to give up their phones. You can't seriously suggest that if this came out under The Former Guy his opponents wouldn't mention it.

Maybe he'll skip out on his own failed thread and come over to my thread about the kids in the church being raped and asked to have abortions down south.
Maybe you'll stop wasting time on issues everyone agrees on, and instead go to the Taiwan thread, where the President is shown to have stated American forces will go to war to protect Taiwan. That thread deals with an issue that could cost millions of people their lives. Surely, that's far more important, isn't it?

QAnon is stupid and conservatives are mostly full of shit. How's that?
I think I'm going to go find the other pedophile threads and see if you participated.

I think I'm going to go find the other pedophile threads and see if you participated.
Why?

I can show you 100s of threads I didn't participate in. I'm sure I can find some serious threads you didn't participate in either.

But by all means, identify some threads and tell me why it's wrong for me not to post in it.

Jesus Christ.... what the ****?

There are already more conservative posts in this thread than there are in the thread about southern baptists raping kids, keeping a secret rape list, lying about the secret rape list and asking some of the girls to get abortions.
Here come the Squirrel Pointers.

Back
Top Bottom