• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Retirement of Victoria Nuland

dandolo2k

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Victoria Nuland decided to step down from her position of "Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs". Old witch is done. This woman has masterminded the bloody coup in Ukraine and the barbaric civil war, started in 2014 by Ukro-fascists. Thousands of Russians and Ukrainians are dead due to her devilish political games. She selected the future Ukrainian presidents and some key members of Ukro -governments. There is a famous tape which covers her conversation regarding the structure of new Ukrainian govt.
So If there was a justice in the world , she would certainly gone thru the Nurnberg trial, and she would certainly be publicly executed by hanging. But alas, there is no justice in this world....
https://www.state.gov/on-the-retire...-state-for-political-affairs-victoria-nuland/

On the Retirement of Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs Victoria NulandOn the Retirement of Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs Victoria Nuland​

Last edited:
Considering our own civil war, the one in Ukraine, committed in response to the public's outrage over the president's rejecting the democratically elected legislature's proposal to join the EU, and their unanimous vote to then expel the president, was hardly barbaric.

Victoria Nuland decided to step down from her position of "Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs". Old witch is done. This woman has masterminded the bloody coup in Ukraine and the barbaric civil war, started in 2014 by Ukro-fascists. Thousands of Russians and Ukrainians are dead due to her devilish political games. She selected all the Ukrainian presidents and of the key members of Ukro -government. There is a famous tape which covers her conversation regarding the new Ukrainian govt. If there was a justice in the world , she would certainly gone thru the Nurnberg trial, and she would certainly be publicly executed by hanging. But alas, there is no justice in this world....

She masterminded the people of Ukraine rising up against the President that turned his back on his promises to the people of Ukraine?

How?

Was it the cookies?

Victoria Nuland decided to step down from her position of "Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs". Old witch is done. This woman has masterminded the bloody coup in Ukraine and the barbaric civil war, started in 2014 by Ukro-fascists. Thousands of Russians and Ukrainians are dead due to her devilish political games. She selected the future Ukrainian presidents and some key members of Ukro -governments. There is a famous tape which covers her conversation regarding the content of new Ukrainian govt.
So If there was a justice in the world , she would certainly gone thru the Nurnberg trial, and she would certainly be publicly executed by hanging. But alas, there is no justice in this world....
That's just some of the stuff she's done.

She's also, in the past couple of years, gone to European countries and pushed for resistance to the populists in those countries. As usual, the Elites won't hesitate to meddle in other country's affairs.

However, I don't think we've seen the last of her. I think she'll be like Kerry: The person who just won't go away.

She's also, in the past couple of years, gone to European countries and pushed for resistance to the populists in those countries. As usual, the Elites won't hesitate to meddle in other country's affairs.

However, I don't think we've seen the last of her. I think she'll be like Kerry: The person who just won't go away.

Bet you didn't mind Putin help elect a corrupt narcissistic demagogue to the White House.

The fascists seem to hate this Victoria person.

Victoria Nuland decided to step down from her position of "Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs". Old witch is done. This woman has masterminded the bloody coup in Ukraine and the barbaric civil war, started in 2014 by Ukro-fascists. Thousands of Russians and Ukrainians are dead due to her devilish political games. She selected the future Ukrainian presidents and some key members of Ukro -governments. There is a famous tape which covers her conversation regarding the structure of new Ukrainian govt.

Putin loves you.

She's also, in the past couple of years, gone to European countries and pushed for resistance to the populists in those countries.

Good, because the last thing the world needs is more shit-for-brains populists.

I confess that I sometimes go back and forth on the true strategic value of Ukraine, as it relates to our national security, which is not to be confused on the issue of whether we should help Ukraine defend itself - we should. I just wonder, though, how important it really was to pry Ukraine away from Russia's orbit and into the EU. Given that we didn't really have a strategy between 2014 and 2022, I don't think having an Ukraine with pre-2014 borders is realistic, and pursuing one might be more dangerous than it's truly worth. There needs to be some sort of off-ramp here.

Considering our own civil war, the one in Ukraine, committed in response to the public's outrage over the president's rejecting the democratically elected legislature's proposal to join the EU, and their unanimous vote to then expel the president, was hardly barbaric.
Just stop reading your western propaganda. This "public's outrage" was artificially simulated by paid professional protesters. The president Yanukovich was democratically elected president and he certainly had authority to turn down any deal which he deemed not acceptable for his country. "The unanimous vote" occured after the bloody armed coup, when all the opposition to the nationalists was simply destroyed and suppressed, the members of parliament were intimidated and threatened with the death threats. The Ukrainian "Majdan" has nothing to do with democracy.

Just stop reading your western propaganda. This "public's outrage" was artificially simulated by paid professional protesters. The president Yanukovich was democratically elected president and he certainly had authority to turn down any deal which he deemed not acceptable for his country. "The unanimous vote" occured after the bloody armed coup, when all the opposition to the nationalists was simply destroyed and suppressed, the members of parliament were intimidated and threatened with the death threats. The Ukrainian "Majdan" has nothing to do with democracy.

Putin loves you.

The fascists seem to hate this Victoria person.

She is often cited by Russian propagandists as evidence that NATO is using Ukraine as a staging ground for an attack against Russia. Therefore, Russia is justified in their war

Good, because the last thing the world needs is more shit-for-brains populists.
So, you LIKE the US meddling in the affairs of other countries.

Do you feel the same about other countries meddling in US affairs?

Be honest, now.

I confess that I sometimes go back and forth on the true strategic value of Ukraine, as it relates to our national security, which is not to be confused on the issue of whether we should help Ukraine defend itself - we should. I just wonder, though, how important it really was to pry Ukraine away from Russia's orbit and into the EU. Given that we didn't really have a strategy between 2014 and 2022, I don't think having an Ukraine with pre-2014 borders is realistic, and pursuing one might be more dangerous than it's truly worth. There needs to be some sort of off-ramp here.
The only way we'll see an off-ramp is if the Biden pukes are gone.

Its interesting how many wise people understand the need of some "off-ramp"? And how long would they muse on the matter? And how much of Ukraine there would be left to the moment of decision making ?

Its interesting how many wise people understand the need of some "off-ramp"? And how long would they muse on the matter? And how much of Ukraine there would be left to the moment of decision making ?

The off ramp is Putin gives back the lands he has taken and goes back to Moscow

She is often cited by Russian propagandists as evidence that NATO is using Ukraine as a staging ground for an attack against Russia. Therefore, Russia is justified in their war
TRUE. NATO is using Ukraine as a staging ground for an attack against Russia and as a possible launch pad for invasion into Russia. Not only Ukraine. Also Georgia and virtually all the former republics on the border with Russia.
NATO badly wanted this war. NATO provoked this war by its loud promises to drag Ukraine into alliance, by its military drills and open anti-russian propaganda.

So, you LIKE the US meddling in the affairs of other countries.

Do you feel the same about other countries meddling in US affairs?

Be honest, now.

I didn't say I liked meddling in other countries' affairs; I said we don't need populists, because they are governing on nothing more than ignorance and emotion.

Not to mention Yanukovych was reneging on his campaign promise to move forward with the E.U. and instead chose to move Ukraine towards Putin and Russian corruption and barbarism. Then he fled to Moscow deserting his post and forcing his removal from office.

Last edited:
I didn't say I liked meddling in other countries' affairs; I said we don't need populists, because they are governing on nothing more than ignorance and emotion.
LOL!!

Okay. Do you support Nuland meddling in other country's affairs?

I don't like Putin. I support Ukrainian sovereignty and all that. But I'm realistic. The West doesn't want to escalate too far in any potential conflict with Russia, and that's the wise position.

Given that reality, I'm also realistic about the fact that if we wanted to put a fence between Russia and Ukraine, that ship has long-ago sailed. I'm dubious as to whether that was ever realistic, but it's certainly not after 2014. In some ways, I think our current insistence on a total withdrawal is really trying to over-compensate for the failure to respond earlier, but as I said, that ship left port long ago.

We're dumping money and weapons into what's inevitably going to be a stalemate at best. We're probably going to have to negotiate a peace that will reflect a reality we don't necessarily like but should nevertheless accept. Use the time and resources we would spend on Ukraine to really having all NATO countries contribute to a more robust alliance and self-defense.

He could do so. And he did. And the people of Ukraine voiced their displeasure.

There was no coup.

Yanukovich ran away and the unanimous vote to remove him from office occurred as did his own party disowning him.

The statement "all the opposition to the nationalists was simply destroyed and suppressed" is stupidly hyperbolic.

Maidan had everything to do with removing a Putin puppet from office.

TRUE. NATO is using Ukraine as a staging ground for an attack against Russia and as a possible launch pad for invasion into Russia. Not only Ukraine. Also Georgia and virtually all the former republics on the border with Russia.
NATO badly wanted this war. NATO provoked this war by its loud promises to drag Ukraine into alliance, by its military drills and open anti-russian propaganda.

Nope

Back
Top Bottom