• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

retarded teen bogans who SHOULD NOT BREED

vergiss

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
I'm sick of seeing idiots who are almost children themselves having kids. It's sending me insane, and annoying every eventual-Jewish-mother instinct I have. I'm not saying every young mother is a bad parent, plenty of them are wonderful at it. Unfortunately, it seems the majority are too stupid to take care of themselves, let alone a child.

Example number one: Erin, one of my boyfriend's "friends" (more like an annoying skank he hang out with because he's too polite to break all ties with her). She's 19, and has a daughter who's a little over a year old. She's almost nightly leaving the kid with friends or family so she can go out clubbing or whatever at short notice. She hardly sees the father, who lives about an hour from Adelaide, and has a regular procession of dodgy boyfriends. Her current guy is 20, with a kid himself who he lost all custody of because he was such a neglectful father, and who had his drivers' license taken away from him. She never went to university, has had a string of lousy jobs and spends half her time unemployed.

Example number two: a random 15-year-old who'd gotten herself knocked up, who I was forced to make polite conversation with at a party. A gem from the conversation, word for word: "I'm gonna go out an party an' evrything. I'm not givin' up mah life for the baby. If that makes me a bad mother, fine." My God, it took every ounce of willpower I had not to slap her across the face.

Oy. It just breaks the heart to know idiots like that are having kids they don't deserve, while there are decent, loving couples who are unable to conceive.

didnt know you were from australia, thats awesome. this girl i was seeing this past summer from melbourne is harassing me to come visit, i might do so.

and yea, people suck.

each fall, my frat cooks a massive thanksgiving dinner for this charity group of underpriviledged kids. This one 15 year old looked to be about 13 months pregnant, and while hitting on my friend, said

"Maaaan, as soon as I'm a drop this ****, I'm a go buck wild...bitches best believe"

vergiss, I hear you. I just don't get that mentality. No wonder people are so f**ked up! I need to remind myself how lucky I was having parents that taught me morals, got me birth control even though they didn't want to, and reminded me to be responsible for my actions. Where are these kids's parents?

Back
Top Bottom