• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Republicans went crazy over the Trump search. Now they look idiotic. - Max Boot

That crazy Lauren and that crazy MTG are all in. They are acting like the craziest Karens that the country has ever seen.

Typical progressive bullshit thinking they treat people like dogs and shame them into obedience. Keep trying but the spot light will stay squarely on the DOJ until they charge him with a crime, take it to trial, present their case, and Trump is given the opportunity at a defense. The trust-us just-us system has bankrupted their cache of trust. These propaganda pieces amount to nothing more than white noise.

But FOX Andy the right wing radio hosts tell the absolute truth, right? *L*

You can count on it. They are already dismissing the info in the warrant and are now bitching about seeing the affidavit.
That affidavit will never be revealed. At least I hope it won't. It would probably enable some people to determine who wrote it and then he or she would be doxed and in danger of losing his or her life.

Not necessary, I have plenty of evidence from you that you do not care about being factual or logically consistent.
Do you realized how obsessed that sounds? :eek:

Do you realized how obsessed that sounds? :eek:
whatever-shrug.gif

You're agreeing with me - MSM jumped into with both feet as is their usual MO. I expected it, and I got it. As to your speculation if Obama or the Clintons would be treated the same way
We had literally hundreds of days, straight, every day, coverage of EMAILS!!!!!!

It's not every day a former POTUS is caught stealing classified documents, and lying about it, many times. It is extraordinary in a very bad way.

You can count on it. They are already dismissing the info in the warrant and are now bitching about seeing the affidavit.
I knew that about the affidavit from the predictable characters on here all repeating that talking point like good little lemmings.

So, a "no"?
"I have plenty of evidence from you that you do not care about being factual or logically consistent."

Now you can see why I said the above.

"I have plenty of evidence from you that you do not care about being factual or logically consistent."

Now you can see why I said the above.
So, sad. Good luck getting a life.

So, sad. Good luck getting a life.
It's Friday night and you're at home posting on a message board.

If I were you, I'd refrain from offering anyone advice on how to live life.

By the time Trump is done with them the GOP will be in taters. There is an entire clown car of GOP Senators and Congressmen careening from pillar to post barely able to keep three wheels on the ground let alone four desperately trying to navigate the mess Trump has made for them.

They are stuck now, the former "Law and Order" party attacking the FBI, inciting to violence in dangerous fashion. They are not even as yet trying to get out of the hole they are in. They are STILL DIGGIN' it deeper.

So apparently Trump's defense team is floating this to see who salutes:
Donnie simply got into the habit of taking Top Secret documents home with him for night reading preparing for the next day's work. That alone is laughable. But here is the good part. In simply taking them home he was declassifying them. Ah-huh...Ya...thats really going to fly. They are desperate.

It's Friday night and you're at home posting on a message board.

If I were you, I'd refrain from offering anyone advice on how to live life.
And you're responding; doesn't speak too well for your social life.

Imagine what would have happened to a lower-level government employee who was suspected of taking highly classified documents without authorization. I very much doubt that the FBI would have dealt with such a person as gently as they dealt with Trump. Anyone else caught with top-secret documents — and suspected of obstructing justice and violating the Espionage Act — would probably be in federal custody by now.

Sorry, but no-go.

Former SecState Hillary Clinton is probably at her home in upstate New York, in the middle of nowhere looking out at the extremely dense wooded perimeter where she physically destroyed a few hard drives because she knew she broke federal laws with espionage among them by using her personal server located in that home for official SecState government business.

But, being a good little democrat any potential charges just went away. Same for Obama's Attorney General Eric Holder who was held in Contempt of Congress in 2012; charges for prosecution were referred to DOJ by Congress, but of course, being a good obedient democrat, no prosecution necessary. See a disturbing and biased pattern developing here?

Comey's statement -

James Comey said:
Although there is evidence of potential violations regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.
...because...
He [Comey] characterized the investigation findings as showing that Clinton and her team were “extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information” but he said there was no clear evidence they intended to violate the law.
... despite...
...the probe showed that 110 emails in 52 email chains were determined to include classified information at the time they were received. Within those emails, eight chains contained information that was “top secret” at the time they were sent, 36 had “secret” information and eight more had “confidential” information...

The obvious no-brainer between Hillary's illegal deeds and whatever it is that the FBI thinks that Trump did is that Trump was the President of the United States and Hillary Clinton was not. In addition, Trump had the full authority and the absolute legal right to classify or declassify anything he deemed fit. Hillary did not.

Comey claimed that Hillary was not prosecuted because there was no intent to violate the law.

Trump certainly did not violate any laws based on what I've seen so far, the hysteria that CNN and MSNBC is trying to create across the US to interfere with the next two elections notwithstanding, and if Garland & Company insist he did, prosecute him [Trump]! Garland could even do it himself on ego and arrogance alone. He can lay out every single item in the 10, 15, 20 boxes (depends on "news" source) that were seized, then show the jury the 10 or so pages that democrats claim are so vital to national security that if leaked, we may witness the end of the USA (per CNN/MSNBC + the rags anyway).

This whole thing is beyond NUTS. You democrats are really scraping the bottom of an already scraped barrel, aren't you? I guess you'll fire up your left wing marxist radicals with this bullshit for the rest of August, then return to the Hollywood written, directed, and produced "Season 2" of the j6 committee so we can hear more false and misleading opinions from the one-sided House members...?

I mean how many times will Liz Cheyney repeat "...imagine if..."?? Where the hell is the actual evidence of any illegal activity by President Trump? Will we ever see it? What about Cippalone's 8 hour deposition/interview? We have seen less than 5 minutes of it. That means there is damning info that goes against the democrat's narrative for the proceedings. Dems had a mandated pre-determined outcome (get Trump at any cost), then selected members based on how "woke" they were -- and certainly not on competency whatsoever. It shows.

Lastly, Biden rides a train for 4 hours/day for 44 years and never, ever had a single classified document in his briefcase intentional or not? Anyone saying YES is an absolute fool.

By the time Trump is done with them the GOP will be in taters. There is an entire clown car of GOP Senators and Congressmen careening from pillar to post barely able to keep three wheels on the ground let alone four desperately trying to navigate the mess Trump has made for them.

They are stuck now, the former "Law and Order" party attacking the FBI, inciting to violence in dangerous fashion. They are not even as yet trying to get out of the hole they are in. They are STILL DIGGIN' it deeper.

Donnie simply got into the habit of taking Top Secret documents home with him for night reading preparing for the next day's work. That alone is laughable. But here is the good part. In simply taking them home he was declassifying them. Ah-huh...Ya...thats really going to fly. They are desperate.

We know absolutely nothing yet. Espionage? Now I know why the local cops could not keep straight faces. Garland is really losing it. This search warrant has Garland written all over it, just like his stance on calling parents attending school board meetings and disagreeing with board members "Domestic Terrorists" then denying that he ever saw the letter, then later admitted to authoring most of it. A true-blue truthful AG. NOT.

Turn off those God-damned illiterate and uneducated idiots on CNN and MSNBC playing "what if" uber-stupidity edition all night. The sudden letdown/fall from the altitude they are flying so high at when this BS turns into yet another democrat dud will be very detrimental to their already damaged mental health.

Dems are going on 8 total years so far in their all-out uber-war against President Trump. Why the hell did they start it to begin with?

I am absolutely amazed how much that dems are scared of Trump and the GOP winning in '22 and '24. I hope to God we get a GOP super-majority in both houses so Biden can enjoy the DE beaches while Congress overrides every veto and the GOP can pass some real meaningful legislation and outlaw democrat's proposals to teach sex-ed to 4 year-olds (which is simply pure evil and sick as hell) along with giving 7+ year olds the sole decision to "change" without mommy or daddy's permission (also simply pure evil and sick as hell).

One thing though - whoever the person is in the Palm Beach police department or affiliated with the court somehow that stole and released the unredacted copy of the warrant containing actual names of cops, prosecutors, judge(s) who are now receiving all levels of threats needs to be caught and prosecuted as soon as possible.

VIOLENCE IS NOT THE WAY TO ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING. The proper way is in the courts.

The score so far in the ~8 year political cold-war -
Trump 17,844 (estimated - too many to really count)
Democrats 0

Let's Go, Brandon!!

Trump - DeSantis 2024

Typical progressive bullshit thinking they treat people like dogs and shame them into obedience. Keep trying but the spot light will stay squarely on the DOJ until they charge him with a crime, take it to trial, present their case, and Trump is given the opportunity at a defense. The trust-us just-us system has bankrupted their cache of trust. These propaganda pieces amount to nothing more than white noise.
No. The system has not bankrupted their cache of trust. Only among the 30-40% of voters that are so gullible as to believe Trump is it bankrupted. Normal people with the ability to think for themselves and who don't believe the constant lies from Trump and Fox understand that the FBI and DOJ are reputable agencies working on our behalf.

Truth be told, amongst the rank and file of the sane, the rational, and the politically astute, the Republicans looked pretty idiotic before the Marred-A-Lago FBI Warrant actions.

They just look ever so much so now, after the action!

It's a long and slow process, but the GOP is ever so slowly self-destructing.

Traitor Trump’s base will never ever admit (not even to themselves) that they have been complete suckers for the most obvious piece of shit huckster to ever swear an oath.
It can be expected to happen the same way the Republican party all of a sudden admitted that there were no weapons of mass destruction.

Which, of course, never happened.

What did happen was they just quit talking about it.

Best case is Trump gets tried and convicted of something. That will shut them up. I imagine they will then try to claim the trial was rigged. And if appeals go the SCOTUS and he loses? "Liberal Justices." It would be a weak argument. But it would be an end to it.

And some other Republican hero would come along; which would give them a sort of 'liferaft' to cling to as they finally end their love addiction to Trump.

Worst case, he dies before that ever happens. Then he becomes a martyr for conservative hatred. They would turn him into another Reagan. When they get the chance they would name everything for him. Highways, bridges, ships, schools, airports. Put up monuments. All that rot.

And you're responding; doesn't speak too well for your social life.
I wasn't the one suggesting anything to you about living life. *shrug*

Should we add "hypocrisy" to the list of words you don't understand?

There is no "trust-us just-us system." It is a case of trust but verify and oversee. This is not a case of a monarchic government out of control, or a corrupted DOJ. This is a government we created ourselves, and one that we have the power to change. We all have our chance for input, and if we choose, we may run for public office or assist those who do. Our beautiful Constitution describes the structure of our government, and our confidence + oversight of the system is what keeps it all together.

Valid criticism has it's place. We have the freedom of speech to speak out against wrongs where we see them. Our system of government depends on a well informed and actively engaged populace. The arguments of the right are not that. Valid arguments have a basis of support, not innuendo, rumor or baseless charges.

We have nothing at all to indicate that the court-ordered search of Mar A Lago was politically motivated. Not a shred of evidence to support that claim. The country is growing weary of baseless claims. The Trump base is built on rumor, not fact. False claims and hatred do not make a sound political party.

A virtuous party would be based on positive forward-looking ideas, not homage to one vindictive man.

Back
Top Bottom