• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Republicans denounce Trump

Are you a republican who'll vote against Trump?

• Yes, I'm republican and will vote for Joe Biden

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Yes, I'm republican and will write someone in.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I'm republican, rich, and like the tax cuts

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No, I'm republican, poor, and not very smart

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When u have a so called poll that people like me cannot respond to bc there's no option for us...

Well, u show u care more about emoting your politics than about the political opinions of others

So y bother with a poll?

A Biden presidency ensures they don't get anything they wanted. To quote the RINOs in the past who would say why should vote for them A RINO president ensures that conservatives get at least 50%, 60% or 70% of what they wanted while a democrat president ensures that they get nothing. As I said before a vote for Biden is a vote for Biden enacting every law republicans are against. A vote for Biden is a vote for every judge Biden is going to appoint that is going uphold laws republicans are against and strike down laws republicans are for.
Trump is not a conservative so if thats all you are looking for then you may as well vote Biden
there is NO reason to vote for trump unless you want to see the country burn

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom