• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Report On The Puerto Rico Democratic Primary Crisis

Don't know if Trump will win but he has a much better shot at it running against Hillary. She's about the only person in America with negatives anywhere close to Trumps negatives.

Yeah, I know. It is amazing how smug the Democratic establishment and their subjects are about handing Trump quite possibly the dream opponent. She may be the first female nominee for President, but she is also the first nominee for president with an ongoing FB-friggen-I investigation.

And what is so ironic is most of the gun-nuts that are supporting him are probably going to be using what their gun-nutiness is actually for against the very man they helped get elected!

Get ready for President Trump and Civil War II. That's all I gotta say. I've got a shotgun around here somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom