• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Replacement Theory

Do you believe the majority of people on the right embrace replacement theory?

• Total voters
Charles Barkley put it in to perspective!
"
Black people have been voting for Democrats their whole life, and they're still poor.
"

Also Frederic Douglas and Thomas Sowell concur that the left is bad for Minority groups !
So black people are too dumb to know where their interests lie?

Whose (sic) "afraid"?
Example:
The left is ABSOLUTELY making it possible so illegals can vote. which help the DEM's get in to power , because they give out Free Stuff!

The DEM's are doing a Hostile Take over of America ! They are using Tax payers Dollar to give FREE STUFF to people so those people
will keep voting for the DEM's, so they can get FREE STUFF!...

CA gave illegals Driver Licenses and with them they can vote pretty easily !
AZ has a Federal Only Law that allows unregistered people to Vote for Prez, and they will never verify the voters legal status!...

Judicial Watch just Sued Los Angeles so they would purge ~ 1.9 Million illegal Voters off they Voter list ! (Many were illegals)....

So before you take the Lefts Propaganda BS , you should look into the matter and maybe even find out what the OTHER SIDE IS CLAIMING !

Can someone explain to me who you (Americans) mean by this word?
I have completed a fairly serious program to study English, especially since I have practice abroad... however, for some reason it seems to me that Americans do not mean people from the North or even the South Caucasus. Moreover, no one in Europe considers Caucasians to be white people.
Hi.

Here in the United States, almost everyone uses the term "White people" (usually with a lower-case "w").

I am one of the few people in this country who use the term "Caucasian" instead.

I am very old (85).

When I was young, "Caucasian" was often used in official documents. The police, for example, would often use that word.

Furthermore, I use it for another reason.

In the English language, usually (NOT always) the longer a word is, the more courteous & gentler it is.

I find "w/Whites" too abrupt. So I use the longer and smoother "Caucasian."

If you are an international member who is studying English, you should probably use the word "whites." (Many Americans disapprove of using the upper-case "W.")

Have a nice weekend!

Imagine thinking "white supremacy" has anything to do with the theory all those left-wingers bragged about over a decade ago.
I don't think ANY "left-winger" believes "demography is destiny" was connected to white supremacy, in fact the two are poles apart.

The demographics of countries change all the time its been happening ever since people had the ability to change where they live.
It's not a problem unless you feel people from somewhere else are inherently lesser people and I don't feel that way.

I think it's a compliment that people want to move to the UK as it shows we must be doing something right as they certainly aren't coming here for the weather or the food.

It's defined by Democrats,
No , again, you are clueless to a subject you are commenting on.
they're the ones who thought it up
No, as others have pointed out, the concept goes way back in European history (Crusades) and into modern times ( NAZI's)
, and are putting it into action. Then they blame the Republicans for noticing.
You still are distracting, GR is about attacking the "other", to defeat their influence, often by killing, ie Anders Behring Breivik, the El Paso Walmart shooter, the Tops Grocery shooter.

Democrats don't do anything without a political endgame.

They don't give a shit about blacks - just look at the inner cities. They don't give a shit about heroin addicts or the homeless either.

I guarantee you they don't give a shit about immigrants, except they believe it will help them in an election.

This is why they're working overtime to allow them to vote locally, then they'll push for national elections.

Democrats are liars and frauds. <-- that's not a conspiracy theory.

That's why I vote Republican. They're honest about their hatred.

Thecrants about democrats supporting immigration for votes are about as realistic as if the left would accuse republicans of supporting tyranny in Cuba so as to produce republican votes from exiles.

The majority? Probably not. But I think a majority of Republicans do view politics as though they are perpetually under siege and on the verge of losing everything, despite there being absolutely nothing in our electoral history to suggest this is the case. And it's pretty hard to think of any explanation for this strange idea that isn't ultimately about racial demographics.

With that said, I think there are some people on the left who don't help matters. They seem to embrace it too, but from a triumphalist perspective that "demographics is destiny" and that Republicans will soon be extinct. (This idea was more popular in the mid-2010s than it is now.)

In summary, the Great Replacement Theory is stupid and racist and factually wrong.

Republicans view politics as a path to power. And that's the long and the short of it. They can be bothered with policies it procedures. It's all about the grift.

Here in the United States, almost everyone uses the term "White people" (usually with a lower-case "w").

I am one of the few people in this country who use the term "Caucasian" instead
I thought so... just checking. You are not the first to use this word in relation to white people.

Funny)) the nearest European country is Russia, although in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland... in all Slavic countries, Caucasians are not considered white people, except perhaps Georgians and Armenians (as Christians). But at the same time, in Western Europe and the Balkans, they will pass for white.

No , again, you are clueless to a subject you are commenting on.

No, as others have pointed out, the concept goes way back in European history (Crusades) and into modern times ( NAZI's)

You still are distracting, GR is about attacking the "other", to defeat their influence, often by killing, ie Anders Behring Breivik, the El Paso Walmart shooter, the Tops Grocery shooter.

They will endlessly distract.

Many white folks prefer that.

Nope they argue illegals, not legal immigration

Untrue. They call people seeking asylum "illegals" all the time. Lets be honest. It's an old Nazi dehumanizing trick.

Hi.

I am one of the few people in this country who use the term "Caucasian" instead.

I am very old (85).

When I was young, "Caucasian" was often used in official documents. The police, for example, would often use that word.

Furthermore, I use it for another reason.

In the English language, usually (NOT always) the longer a word is, the more courteous & gentler it is.

I find "w/Whites" too abrupt. So I use the longer and smoother "Caucasian."

If you are an international member who is studying English, you should probably use the word "whites." (Many Americans disapprove of using the upper-case "W.")

Have a nice weekend!

Caucasian was popular with the Eugenics crowd.

Imagine thinking this white supremacist conspiracy theory was started by Obama, LOL
Even worse imagine taken something Dems have been talking about for years and claiming that it's "white supremacist".

Even worse imagine taken something Dems have been talking about for years and claiming that it's "white supremacist".
Hahahahahah sure buddy. Keep on digging.

Wow.
Somebody tell Bulls he already posted this 2 hours ago....

Imagine thinking "white supremacy" has anything to do with the theory all those left-wingers bragged about over a decade ago.

Hahahahahah sure buddy. Keep on digging.
Already have - I provided visual proof of various Dems spouting the theory almost verbatim. "Demographics is Destiny" was their battlecry.

Untrue. They call people seeking asylum "illegals" all the time. Lets be honest. It's an old Nazi dehumanizing trick.
It's not nazi it's the proper word, not undocumented which confuses the ordinary voter, what the left uses is Saul Alinskys 12 steps for radicals

What is the "great replacement"?​

It more about "Wealthy White Men, who want to retain the Political, Economic and Industrial Seats of Dominance.... by ANY MEANS... They create these narratives.

It has very little to do with poor working class whites, because they are not much more than pawns of the wealthy, who feed them any lie, to get them to back and support "Wealthy White Men of White Nationalism, and their Agenda of Wealthy White Male Dominance'....

Sadly, working poor and dire poor white people are led today, the same as they were for 100's of years to "vote for the 'Wealthy White Man" while blinding themselves to the fact it is the Wealthy White Male Establishment, that fights against higher wages, fights against better medical care, fights again earning enough to buy foundation built homes.

It's why there are so many white people Living in ... "Tornado Magnet Mobile Homes" in the Middle of Tornado Alley, and the wealthy white man of white nationalism, who controls, Industry, Finance, Banking and Wages. Simply, "don't care" they see these white people as , "Self Replicating and Disposable, and Replacable" and when they get sick and can no longer make money for the wealthy, they are treated no different than Poor whites and slaves... they are "left to die" and the quicker they die, the better the wealthy feel about it.
  • The wealthy NEVER wanted any tax money to go to anything that benefits and help the working poor white people or the black people.

Anything that helps the working poor whites people and black people, is seen by the wealthy white men of white nationalism who's goal is wealthy white male dominance... consider any help to poor whites and blacks... is seen as taking the dominance power away from Wealthy White Men of White Nationalism and Wealthy White Male Dominance.

Their agenda has always been to "Dominate" and "Dictate" public policy and living standards for the poor working whites and black people, and they have NEVER lied the thought or concept of women, being "independent economically", because it is seen as a threat to the power wealthy white men have always had over women, and when she does not need him for money and upkeep... he become threatneed and becomes extremely vicious toward women in general. He has never wanted to loose control over women, poor whites or black people. Politically and Economically.

MLK tried to awaken the people"
Racial segregation as a way of life did not come about as a natural result of hatred between the races immediately after the Civil War. There were no laws segregating the races then. And as the noted historian, C. Vann Woodward, in his book, The Strange Career of Jim Crow, clearly points out, the segregation of the races was really a political stratagem employed by the emerging Bourbon interests in the South to keep the southern masses divided and southern labor the cheapest in the land.
You see, it was a simple thing to keep the poor white masses working for near-starvation wages in the years that followed the Civil War. Why, if the poor white plantation or mill worker became dissatisfied with his low wages, the plantation or mill owner would
merely threaten to fire him and hire former Negro slaves and pay him even less. Thus, the southern wage level was kept almost unbearably low.

Toward the end of the Reconstruction era, something very significant happened. (Listen to him) That is what was known as the Populist Movement. (Speak, sir) The leaders of this movement began awakening the poor white masses (Yes, sir) and the former Negro slaves to the fact that they were being fleeced by the emerging Bourbon interests. Not only that, but they began uniting the Negro and white masses (Yeah) into a voting bloc that threatened to drive the Bourbon interests from the command posts of political power in the South.

To meet this threat, the southern aristocracy began immediately to engineer this development of a segregated society.
end quote

LBJ tried also to awaken people
President Lyndon B. Johnson once said, “If you can convince the lowest white man he’s better than the best colored man, he won’t notice you’re picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he’ll empty his pockets for you.”
end quote

cont'd post 95

Last edited:
cont'd from post 94

• To this very day, the right wing white people have promoted hate about everything LBJ achieved, because he broke the back of Jim Crow Segregation. and many white people were groomed to resent him for it. The same as white people were supportive of the Assination of Abe Lincoln, because he Abolished Slavery.
  • They hate Obama because he said, "We must Rebuild from the Bottom-Up" where everyone has a chance on equal grounds.
  • They hate Joe Biden, because he is promoting "Build Back Better" where everyone has a chance, and help and assistance will be equal for all working class people.

Wealthy White Men of White Nationalism, and their Agenda of Wealthy White Male Dominance - these are the people who promote the racism and bigotry and the chant of "We will not be Replaced" and the people who follow it don't even have a clue.

cont'd from post 94

• To this very day, the right wing white people have promoted hate about everything LBJ achieved, because he broke the back of Jim Crow Segregation. and many white people were groomed to resent him for it. The same as white people were supportive of the Assination of Abe Lincoln, because he Abolished Slavery.
  • They hate Obama because he said, "We must Rebuild from the Bottom-Up" where everyone has a chance on equal grounds.
  • They hate Joe Biden, because he is promoting "Build Back Better" where everyone has a chance, and help and assistance will be equal for all working class people.

Wealthy White Men of White Nationalism, and their Agenda of Wealthy White Male Dominance - these are the people who promote the racism and bigotry and the chant of "We will not be Replaced" and the people who follow it don't even have a clue.
I admire LBJ he did it for votes, for the black man to never vote for Republicans again

Biden's non existent border security? Now I know you aren't serious. Have a nice night.
Of course he's serious!

Im Mexican American and live near the border (RGV)
Border security under Biden is non-existent!

Its almost like they are both deliberetly encouraging them to come and letting them in when they get here.

It more about "Wealthy White Men, who want to retain the Political, Economic and Industrial Seats of Dominance.... by ANY MEANS... They create these narratives.

It has very little to do with poor working class whites, because they are not much more than pawns of the wealthy, who feed them any lie, to get them to back and support "Wealthy White Men of White Nationalism, and their Agenda of Wealthy White Male Dominance'....

Sadly, working poor and dire poor white people are led today, the same as they were for 100's of years to "vote for the 'Wealthy White Man" while blinding themselves to the fact it is the Wealthy White Male Establishment, that fights against higher wages, fights against better medical care, fights again earning enough to buy foundation built homes.

It's why there are so many white people Living in ... "Tornado Magnet Mobile Homes" in the Middle of Tornado Alley, and the wealthy white man of white nationalism, who controls, Industry, Finance, Banking and Wages. Simply, "don't care" they see these white people as , "Self Replicating and Disposable, and Replacable" and when they get sick and can no longer make money for the wealthy, they are treated no different than Poor whites and slaves... they are "left to die" and the quicker they die, the better the wealthy feel about it.
  • The wealthy NEVER wanted any tax money to go to anything that benefits and help the working poor white people or the black people.

Anything that helps the working poor whites people and black people, is seen by the wealthy white men of white nationalism who's goal is wealthy white male dominance... consider any help to poor whites and blacks... is seen as taking the dominance power away from Wealthy White Men of White Nationalism and Wealthy White Male Dominance.

Their agenda has always been to "Dominate" and "Dictate" public policy and living standards for the poor working whites and black people, and they have NEVER lied the thought or concept of women, being "independent economically", because it is seen as a threat to the power wealthy white men have always had over women, and when she does not need him for money and upkeep... he become threatneed and becomes extremely vicious toward women in general. He has never wanted to loose control over women, poor whites or black people. Politically and Economically.

MLK tried to awaken the people"
Racial segregation as a way of life did not come about as a natural result of hatred between the races immediately after the Civil War. There were no laws segregating the races then. And as the noted historian, C. Vann Woodward, in his book, The Strange Career of Jim Crow, clearly points out, the segregation of the races was really a political stratagem employed by the emerging Bourbon interests in the South to keep the southern masses divided and southern labor the cheapest in the land.
You see, it was a simple thing to keep the poor white masses working for near-starvation wages in the years that followed the Civil War. Why, if the poor white plantation or mill worker became dissatisfied with his low wages, the plantation or mill owner would
merely threaten to fire him and hire former Negro slaves and pay him even less. Thus, the southern wage level was kept almost unbearably low.

Toward the end of the Reconstruction era, something very significant happened. (Listen to him) That is what was known as the Populist Movement. (Speak, sir) The leaders of this movement began awakening the poor white masses (Yes, sir) and the former Negro slaves to the fact that they were being fleeced by the emerging Bourbon interests. Not only that, but they began uniting the Negro and white masses (Yeah) into a voting bloc that threatened to drive the Bourbon interests from the command posts of political power in the South.

To meet this threat, the southern aristocracy began immediately to engineer this development of a segregated society.
end quote

LBJ tried also to awaken people
President Lyndon B. Johnson once said, “If you can convince the lowest white man he’s better than the best colored man, he won’t notice you’re picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he’ll empty his pockets for you.”
end quote

cont'd post 95

Best post of the week. Excellent! (y)

Of course he's serious!

Im Mexican American and live near the border (RGV)
Border security under Biden is non-existent!

Its almost like they are both deliberetly encouraging them to come and letting them in when they get here.
Weird, this one says he has expelled 7,000 in 2021. Doesn't sound like open borders to me..

Weird, this one says he has expelled 7,000 in 2021. Doesn't sound like open borders to me..
7000??? Thats hilarious!!

They are crossing by the thousands every......single.....day.

And CPB admits that maybe they catch 1 in 5 who come across!

We are being invaded and the Senile Dumbass we have for a president clearly doesn't care.

Back
Top Bottom