• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rejoice! Fundraising Has Officially Stopped

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Stop your sorrow,
shake your fear

Hold your head high,
for the end is almost near

Nonsense. For the greedy fundraising never stops. I'm sure Sen. Clinton is still accepting money to her "foundation" and Donald Trump is planning his next big venture, "Trump Space Travel." Okay, so it never leaves Atlantic City. That's no problem for Donald.

I thought The Donald was self funding his campaign. He's rich. REALLY rich. Remember? He said so.

He did self fund the primary! But you know that. And yes we know he is really rich! Why does that brother you? ;)

He did self fund the primary! But you know that. And yes we know he is really rich! Why does that brother you? ;)

It doesn't bother me that he's rich. Unlike Trump, I don't piss and whine about Wall Street.

Yes, I knew he self funded his primary, because everyone has pointed out since he won the nomination that his promise of self-funding didn't materialize. He lied. He never clarified that he meant the primary. Babbling about self-funding so you aren't beholden to special interests and the establishment goes far beyond the primaries. I assume you know that.

It doesn't bother me that he's rich. Unlike Trump, I don't piss and whine about Wall Street.

Yes, I knew he self funded his primary, because everyone has pointed out since he won the nomination that his promise of self-funding didn't materialize. He lied. He never clarified that he meant the primary. Babbling about self-funding so you aren't beholden to special interests and the establishment goes far beyond the primaries. I assume you know that.

He never clarified........... that's a new one. The nice thing is he never took millions from wall street for secret speeches like Crooked Hillary did! I sure wish Crooked would clarify her wall street speeches.

He never clarified........... that's a new one. The nice thing is he never took millions from wall street for secret speeches like Crooked Hillary did! I sure wish Crooked would clarify her wall street speeches.

Fascinating, but I'm not talking about Clinton. I posted about Trump.

No, it isn't a "new one". Everyone who isn't a dreamy eyed Trumpbot, tossing their panties onstage at the feet of that crass fraud, knows that he didn't clarify. In other words, he lied, and his supporters, as they have repeatedly, just jump to his defense, because he's awesome and all that.

Back
Top Bottom