• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Ready for Sen. Sheehan?

Would you vote for Cindy Sheehan in California Senate race against Diane Feinstein?

• Yes.

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • No.

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • If I lived in California, Yes.

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • If I lived in California, No.

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Don't care.

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
Originally Posted by Navy Pride
Yeah I like that one to........Its amazing when you count the amount of counties GWB won as compared to what Kerry won.........
Here's a better map.

mapworldredblue0gj.jpg

Originally posted by KCConservative:
I don't think she could get elected, what with her frequent arrests.
The charges were dropped for the future President Sheehan. If Nelson Mandella can spend 26 years in a prison and then become the President of South Africa, it can happen here.

Billo_Really said:
The charges were dropped for the future President Sheehan. If Nelson Mandella can spend 26 years in a prison and then become the President of South Africa, it can happen here.
Good point. Keep us posted.

Billo_Really said:
Here's a better map.

mapworldredblue0gj.jpg

You can go live in those blue countries my friend....I will stay where I am at.......

You can go live in those blue countries my friend....I will stay where I am at.......
Where's that, Loserburg, Ohio.

I got your avatar all ready.........
If you do win, you will have to wait a week before I pay up. I've bet teacher on the Chuck Ludell vs. Randy Cotoure fight. I'm taking Chuck and he's going with Randy. So if Cotoure wins on Saturday, that's the first bet I have to pay off. If he loses, his avatar will be a French Surrender Monkey.

Billo_Really said:
If you do win, you will have to wait a week before I pay up. I've bet teacher on the Chuck Ludell vs. Randy Cotoure fight. I'm taking Chuck and he's going with Randy. So if Cotoure wins on Saturday, that's the first bet I have to pay off. If he loses, his avatar will be a French Surrender Monkey.

Not a problem, I can wait..........

Billo_Really said:

Are you betting on the 06 elections? If so I guarantee that the Republicans though they may lose a couple seats will still have the majority by the end of it all.

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
Are you betting on the 06 elections? If so I guarantee that the Republicans though they may lose a couple seats will still have the majority by the end of it all.

They may lose a couple of seats in the HOR but they might pick up a couple of seats in the Senate........Senator Robert KKK Byrd's seat comes to mind.........He is in a real fight for his seat in West Va...That is why he voted for both Roberts and Alito for the SCOTUS........

Originally posted by TOT:
Actually, by that time, I will be studying "amateur gynecology", but I will still bet.

oh well so much for division of power if the all knowing conservative minded TOT says that the cons will win
:roll:

might as well start the change from democrazy to chistocracy.

Billo_Really said:

Couture OWNED the IceMan in the first fight.....

I think he was out of synch in the second bout.

If Couture brings his "A" game... Couture will win.

Lidells tactic is too simple and too intuitive.

I think Couture will be more suited to play a chess match in terms of physical aggression.

It is by the mind that conflict can be resolved without the spatter of blood.

Last edited:
Che said:
oh well so much for division of power if the all knowing conservative minded TOT says that the cons will win
:roll:

might as well start the change from democrazy to chistocracy.

The conservative tent is a big tent not all of us are Christian fanatics as you would have us believe, I myself am agnostic, religion doesn't play a roll in my political or moral ideology.

The conservative tent is a big tent not all of us are Christian fanatics as you would have us believe, I myself am agnostic, religion doesn't play a roll in my political or moral ideology.

Who stated that all conservatives are christian fanatics?

let's just say that not all conservatives are christian fanatics, but all christian fanatics are conservatives.

Che said:
let's just say that not all conservatives are christian fanatics, but all christian fanatics are conservatives.

That seems to be yet another assumption.

Albeit I do not know of any left wing christian fanatics... to insininuate that none exist is somewhat speculative and extremely hard to substantiate, prove, or make theory of.

Would you vote for Cindy Sheehan in California Senate race against Diane Feinstein?

Don't Know and Don't Care!

Che said:
interesting. Could you link the supporting data please. Thanks.

KCConservative said:
interesting. Could you link the supporting data please. Thanks.

How about you provide a link that verifies that the left wants us to lose the war on terror. Your the one making illogical accusations.

The reason I say that all christian zealots are republican is because I look at the facts. Democrats are pro-choice and don't mind gay people, while cons and pro-life and wish to limit gay people's civil rights by not allowing them the right a marriage. Now I am told that the bible on these issues holds the same plank as republicans do. So I therfore conclude that christian fanatics are most likely to be conservative.

As for your insulting claim that the left wants us to lose the war on terror, we should also look at the facts. New York was the city where terrorists attacked the hardest. They are the ones that are most effected since they live in the city where the attacks happened. The reason why me and my fellow New Yorkers don't agre with the war in Iraq, is because it has nothing to do with the war in Iraq. Somewhere in the middle of the War on Terror, Bush decide to morph Osama into Saddam. Like a child with ADD he just gave up on finding Osama. Most New Yorkers didn't and thus didn't agree with the fact that we haven't found him yet and are seemingly ignoring him.

Che said:
The reason I say that all christian zealots are republican is because I look at the facts.
Wonderful. Share them with us.

Che said:
So I therfore conclude that christian fanatics are most likely to be conservative.

oh, now it's "most likely." You're flip flopping, Mr. Kerry. Which is it?

Che said:
The reason why me and my fellow New Yorkers don't agre with the war in Iraq, is because .....
I'm confused. What about my friends in New York who agree with our military action in Iraq? Could it be you're making a blanket generalization?

Back
Top Bottom