• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Ready for Sen. Sheehan?

Would you vote for Cindy Sheehan in California Senate race against Diane Feinstein?

• Yes.

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • No.

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • If I lived in California, Yes.

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • If I lived in California, No.

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Don't care.

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
Navy Pride said:
Conflict said:

You're absolutely right. No US Senator has lost a child in the Iraq conflict. In fact, no US Senator HAS a child in Active Deployment in Iraq. That speaks volumes within itself.

"DO as we say, not as WE do."

"Sacrifice your kids so mine can be become elite pundits."

That's the message your Senator is sending... republican or democrat.

COWARDS!

Yopu call this a compliment?

Didn't say a damn thing about the troops did I? Aside from the fact that those who created this war are COWARDS, and scared to engage in it.

Conflict said:
I'm glad you have the world in your scopes. Perhaps one day you will have the intellect and desire to understand the world. Until then, you cannot have any expectation from my posts... aside from the the fact that such posts will be opposed to your sycophantic and "yes-man" belief system of Bush can do no wrong.

I'm not quite sure how to break the news to you, son, but I did not vote for Bush.

Conflict said:
I've already explained this to you.

You see.. there is a benefit and a loss to any war. In this war the benefit goes to Bush.. the loss goes to the American people. It's quite simple. The taxpayers, the people, have no stake in this war. No matter how your little, obsequious mind tries to justify it.

Wrong asgain , the benefit goes to the people are protected by terrorist attacks even if they are pacifists they will protect you to........

Gardener said:
I'm not quite sure how to break the news to you, son, but I did not vote for Bush.

I don't remember stating anything about "who you voted for".

Navy Pride said:
Wrong asgain , the benefit goes to the people are protected by terrorist attacks even if they are pacifists they will protect you to........

What the hell does that have to do with OUR soldiers who are dying in Iraq.

I'll ask you again, Why are our people dying in Iraq? For what?

Conflict said:
What the hell does that have to do with OUR soldiers who are dying in Iraq.

I'll ask you again, Why are our people dying in Iraq? For what?

If you don't know by now why we are in Iraq you will never know.........

Navy Pride said:

But Iraq had no intention of attacking us along with no actual connection to Al Queda.

Two words why Iraq would never have attacked us:

Nuclear Weapons

Navy Pride said:
If you don't know by now why we are in Iraq you will never know.........

oooo don't we all just love a good riddle :lol:

Che said:
But Iraq had no intention of attacking us along with no actual connection to Al Queda.

Nuclear Weapons

Hmmm, Nuclear weapons did not stop Bin Laden from killing 3,000 innocent civilians on 9/11/01......Why would they stop Saddam from doing the same thing or worse?:confused:

Navy Pride said:
Hmmm, Nuclear weapons did not stop Bin Laden from killing 3,000 innocent civilians on 9/11/01......Why would they stop Saddam from doing the same thing or worse?:confused:

'Cause Saddam was sane and a nice guy, to boot.

Wait............

:roll:

I would so vote against this whacko
Save electing Ahnold, California is just looney enough to vote her in, i am afraid

DeeJayH said:
I would so vote against this whacko
Save electing Ahnold, California is just looney enough to vote her in, i am afraid

"looney" :lol: how about "sane"

BTW

How can you be a republican and live in New York?

Che said:

BTW

Probably the same way Mayor Guliani did. Is New York reserved for only liberals, che? How very elitist of you. :roll:

Che said:

BTW

I grew up on Republican Strong Island, specifically South Shore White Trash from Nassau County, when it was a Republican Stronghold
I only worked in the looney liberal wasteland of NYC :lol:
I now Live in Florida, in the I-4 corridor which is what usually swings the state of Florida red or blue. South (miami) usually goes Blue, and the north (panhandle) usually goes red

Most of NY has traditionally been Red. but the population of NYC usually cancels it out, if memory serves. Wasnt much into politics in my younger years. My disgust for Clinton got me interested in politics

Her fame and glory if you want to call it that will soon fade away.

But for now it gets the Dems in the press.

KCConservative said:
Probably the same way Mayor Guliani did. Is New York reserved for only liberals, che? How very elitist of you. :roll:

Guiliani was a centerist, and well yes typically it is except when it comes to local politics where it doesn't really matter since both parties have similiar platforms.

DeeJayH said:
I grew up on Republican Strong Island, specifically South Shore White Trash from Nassau County, when it was a Republican Stronghold
I only worked in the looney liberal wasteland of NYC :lol:
I now Live in Florida, in the I-4 corridor which is what usually swings the state of Florida red or blue. South (miami) usually goes Blue, and the north (panhandle) usually goes red

Most of NY has traditionally been Red. but the population of NYC usually cancels it out, if memory serves. Wasnt much into politics in my younger years. My disgust for Clinton got me interested in politics

Its the same way in a lot of blue states.........The cities are blue and the country is red.........

Navy Pride said:
Its the same way in a lot of blue states.........The cities are blue and the country is red.........

here is one of my favorite pictures

results2004_banner.jpg

Che said:
Guiliani was a centerist, and well yes typically it is except when it comes to local politics where it doesn't really matter since both parties have similiar platforms.
There you go, folks. You heard it here. New York City is off limits to Republicans.

KCConservative said:

Aw, shucks, K.C. -- you shouldn't have to worry about that sort of stuff any more. After all, haven't you already failed the litmus test for appropriate cinematic choice and were disqualified from being considered a conservative?

Seems I recall you have been struck from the list, anyway.

Che said:

Nuclear Weapons

Wrong Iraq did have connections to Osamma bin Laden, Saddam was training thousands of terrorists at Salmon Pak, and an Iraqi general has recently broke the news that the WMDs actually did go to Syria, imagine that.

Last edited:
We got to think beyond Al-Queda and WMD folks. The threat is this civilization and the threat they pose. If we were to only chase terrorists and WMDs around the globe and disregard the civilization from where these symptoms are being produced, we would exhaust ourselves as the threat exponentially grows.

The future of Iraq was WMD.
The future of Iran is determined to have WMD.
The future of Saudi Arabia may be to have WMD.
The future of Syria may be to have WMD.

The problem with this is that they all encourage unrest, murder, and destruction upon Israel and America. We do not see armies coming out of these countries. Instead we see Palestinian suicide bombers that have been paid to inflict damage in Israel. We see multinational terrorists exporting their terror in America, England, Indonesia, Jordan, Spain, etc.

Now...imagine if the governments of this civilization develops nuclear capability. This is not just about one country called Iraq or one country called Afghanistan. This is about a civilization mired in failure. It's about their Radical element (which is growing) who only see terrorism as the only path to affectively change social, economic, and religious forms. The best path for us to take is to do what is necessary to prevent WMD from being a weapon of choice for this Radical element. The absolute worst path would be to do nothing and react afterwards. 9/11 was a perfect example of us not willing to face a problem and instead choosing to react to it. How much damage can be inflicted by a nuclear bomb? 9/11 was nothing. It is our duty and our governments duty to protect. If they can do it pro-actively instead of reactively, more people won't have to fall into that category of "victim."

Back on topic...Senator Sheehan...there is only room enough for one bitch. Senator Clinton wears that crown.

Last edited:
I don't think she could get elected, what with her frequent arrests. :cool:

KCConservative said:
I don't think she could get elected, what with her frequent arrests. :cool:

She's more of a lost pity figure now than political fuel.

DeeJayH said:
here is one of my favorite pictures

results2004_banner.jpg

Yeah I like that one to........Its amazing when you count the amount of counties GWB won as compared to what Kerry won.........

Back
Top Bottom