• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Reactions: rational, informed, intelligent vs. irrational, uninformed, ignorant [W:13

Grim17

Battle Ready
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
This is rational:

SiriusXM Radio Talk Show Host, David Webb

This is irrational:

Al Sharpton said after the verdict "I think that this is an atrocity" and called Zimmerman a criminal.

Re: Reactions: rational, informed, intelligent vs. irrational, uninformed, ignorant

This is informed:

Alan Dershowitz describes the case at the 1:32 mark as simply, and accurately as I've heard since the verdict.

This is uninformed:

Jesse Jackson says verdict is a "tremendous miscarriage of justice." and Martin denied jury of his peers... Just one thing though Jesse... Martin wasn't the one on trial.

Re: Reactions: rational, informed, intelligent vs. irrational, uninformed, ignorant

This is intelligent:

Mark O'Mara says that if George Zimmerman had been black "he would never have been charged with a crime"

This is ignorant:

On CNN, talk show host Mo Ivory at the 2:04 mark says "A murderer got away with murder"

Mychal Denzel Smith says Zimmerman's Defense Was Protecting "White Womanhood" From Trayvon
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...rotecting_whit e_womanhood_from_trayvon.html

MSNBC's Joy Reid insinuated that the jurors found Zimmerman not guilty because of fear and pressure from their "conservative" communities in Sanford.
MSNBC's Joy Reid links Zimmerman not guilty verdict with Conservative Gun owning Tea party types - YouTube

Last edited:

Wait, I thought TM was convicted of attacking Z?
This is informed:

Alan Dershowitz describes the case at the 1:32 mark as simply, and accurately as I've heard since the verdict.

This is uninformed:

Jesse Jackson says verdict is a "tremendous miscarriage of justice." and Martin denied jury of his peers... Just one thing though Jesse... Martin wasn't the one on trial.

Wait, I thought TM was convicted of attacking Z?

If a person only talked to Martin supporters, they would surely think Martin was the one who was tried instead of Zimmerman.

Seems the message from Al 'not so' Sharpton, and 'Super' Jessie Jackson along with liberal progressives that have had their 'white guilt' on display for a century, is that not only is it just for black men to assault anyone they wish, for any reason and if they should run into someone that will defend themselves against that attack, then in their eyes, the system should step in to complete the assault because "they deserve it!" It is SICK!

So just remember the next time you are confronted by a black teen, or a black man on the street, if he wants to perpetrate a beat down on your arse, he is justified, and you should just take it.

Talk about someone proving my poimt for me.
If a person only talked to Martin supporters, they would surely think Martin was the one who was tried instead of Zimmerman.

Seems the message from Al 'not so' Sharpton, and 'Super' Jessie Jackson along with liberal progressives that have had their 'white guilt' on display for a century, is that not only is it just for black men to assault anyone they wish, for any reason and if they should run into someone that will defend themselves against that attack, then in their eyes, the system should step in to complete the assault because "they deserve it!" It is SICK!

So just remember the next time you are confronted by a black teen, or a black man on the street, if he wants to perpetrate a beat down on your arse, he is justified, and you should just take it.

Talk about someone proving my poimt for me.

You think you have a point, but the jury proved your point irrelevant....Thanks for playing.

Are you a stalker?
You think you have a point, but the jury proved your point irrelevant....Thanks for playing.

Just askin. You follow me from thread to thread attempting to insult me. Thanks for playing...

Last edited:

Who honestly believed any Black when they claimed all they wanted was for George to be charged with..........just about anything and then to be tried in a court of law they would respect the ruling of the jury?
Let's not forget children that good old Bernie and CO. signed off on the jury selections. They attempted to get themselves an 'OJ' jury but the judge had to rule against them for 'bouncing' every White jury they could.
Even the so-called 'legal pundits' all agreed that the State never had a M2 case. SO WHY DID AC OVER CHARGE!!!!!!!!!?
Then the State morons tried to get manslaughter knowing that any conviction would be over turned by an appeals court in 24 hours. The idiots even tried to get a "Child Abuse" charge in and the judge threw that out b/c I guess she still wished to continue being a judge.
Now the verdict was rendered and the totally predictable has of course happened: Protests erupt from coast to coast after George Zimmerman goes FREE: Second day of demonstrations planned after night of anger | Mail Online
These 'demonstrations will now move to smaller Black 'flash mobs' whereby the participants will have the opportunity to get their hands on those new electronics they know they would otherwise never have legally.
Funny how the 'flash mobs' like to loot and destroy 'high-end' electronic stores.

Moderator's Warning:
There's a topic, stick to it and not talking about other posters

Nevermind.....

Back
Top Bottom