• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every persons position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rand Paul's Tweets were Awesome Today!

JohnWOlin

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
I got a little chuckle out of quite a few of them. You can check them out here. By the end of his Festivus and airing grievances stuff, I ended up tweeting this back at him. In all seriousness though, despite being Democrat, Ron's my guy this next election.

Deuce

Outer space potato man
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I got a little chuckle out of quite a few of them. You can check them out here. By the end of his Festivus and airing grievances stuff, I ended up tweeting this back at him. In all seriousness though, despite being Democrat, Ron's my guy this next election.
His anti-science rants are just dumb.

"your government spent $10,000 to watch grass grow!"

Also known as researching plant growth. You know you eat plants right?

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
OMG A politician tweeted something about the holidays!!!!

How is this news??

Thom Paine

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
His anti-science rants are just dumb.

"your government spent $10,000 to watch grass grow!"

Also known as researching plant growth. You know you eat plants right?

As an example... that is obviously better more financially prudent than a free long distance phone call to Any Landscape architect or Agronomist in any city U.S.A. .. makes cents to me. (sarcasm/off)...

Thom Paine

tres borrachos

HoHoHo
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Ron who?

US Conservative

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Im glad to see he is pro-puppy. And also that he has a sense of humor.

Top Bottom